It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey implicated in ISIS slave trade

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Yes, it's an RT piece, but the article heavily references a German documentary that exposed this most despicable of activites occurring in a town 40km on the the Turkish side from the Syrian border.

It truly blows my mind how sick and inhumane these ISIS people are. And that Turkey is allowing the activity to happen within their nation is a crime against humanity. How anyone could think that Turkey is not involved or is an innocent bystander in all of this is beyond me.

edit on 28-12-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

People do not realize that it's a phenomenon of Islam not turkey and as turkey has become islamified it is now a truly disgusting and dangerous entity as all countries that experience Islamist and radical thoughts seeping in through the bed rock, up root the Islamists and take their country back that's what I say.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Original tagesschau video from Liveleak : link

Experiment with liveleak embedding ...

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I totally agree. Turkey has blood all over their hands but are in denial (for obvious reasons) about it with the public

I wonder who's paying off who... it's a very complicated situation but there are those on the "inside" who helping these terrorist activities to continue and spread..
edit on 28-12-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

(post by franky2 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

People do not realize that it's a phenomenon of Islam not turkey and as turkey has become islamified it is now a truly disgusting and dangerous entity as all countries that experience Islamist and radical thoughts seeping in through the bed rock, up root the Islamists and take their country back that's what I say.

Turkey has been "islamified" since the 7th century...

Its merely a very recent implementation of radical Islam that has taken a political hold of the country, with help from Saudi Arabia and the backing of western countries to support the lunatics which uphold the radical teaching of Islam.

# Turkey, # Saudi Arabia and # Pakistan. Governments which support Wahhabi teachings of Islam are what is giving Islam a bad name. That, and the fact our very own western countries support the governments which uphold the radical practices.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Not surprising. Also it was long ago when we discussed about Turkey´s friendship with Isis right before immigration flow started, there were heavy traffic on their border armed trucks coming from Syria to Turkey and nobody did anything. Also Turkey buys Isis oil.
I wonder if Erdogan is behind all this mess.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Slavery is an integral part of the political ideology known as Islam.

It was practiced and endorsed by muhamhead himself and spelled out clearly in the Quran.

The Islamic country of Mauritania only formally made slavery illegal in 2007 but 4% are still enslaved.

Millions of people are still enslaved in Muslim countries with over 2 million slaves in Pakistan alone.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Yes and let's not be bigots lets support them and their right to slavery, they are just different and it's not ALL jeez this rhetoric gets nauseating to hear repeated again and again in defense of Islam.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Yes and let's not be bigots lets support them and their right to slavery, they are just different and it's not ALL jeez this rhetoric gets nauseating to hear repeated again and again in defense of Islam.

Let's be perfectly frank here. Islam, or any other religions for that matter are only relevant and useful if secular state law overrules the undesirable, archaic and usually completely inhumane aspects of the religious law.

How anyone in their right mind would think a loving God would approve of slavery is completely beyond me. In fact I'd go as far to say they are worshipping an evil entity that is far removed from who God is supposed to be.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK

Islamic since the 7th century and capitol of the last Caliphate ( The Ottoman empire) for 600 years until broken up in 1924 and the modern state of Turkey was created. That fact isn't forgotten by Erdogan or any of the Wahhabi followers.
Not so long ago the Ottoman empire was the center of the world.

Eta: Slavery was only outlawed in Saudi Arabia in 1962.

edit on 28-12-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Once again, I'm reminded of that reporter who died mysteriously after claiming proof of Turkey helping ISIS. And the other semi-official lady who hanged herself in the airport because she missed her flight and couldn't rebook. But hey, we're all just crazy conspiracy theorists, right? And Erdogan is just misunderstood...

new topics

top topics

join