It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS,Hello! Secret_Citizen here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
For awhile now I have been wanting to share with all of you the ins and outs of COMSEC

ATS its great to be part of this amazing and finite form, possibly the only one on the clear-net that is full of wonderful minds and views that have a unique value. For that I say thanks. And because of that I will do my best to give insight on Computer Security, Privacy, and Anonymity; for it is required to continue in a free thinking world.
For many years now I have been a viewer of ATS and find it to still be a valid place for people to go in order to seek truth's. Though there have been some suspicions about the motive of the site that dose not out weigh its value to citizens across the world to ask questions, and in many cases demand answers.
We the free people of the world must act kindly and unite to make peace across the Web and the planet informing as many people as possible about what is occurring and how to defend against IT.
IT; Global oppression through the use of fear and ignorance is common place and it will be defeated with the minds of many working to inform all that have the ability to stand up for whats right.

My goal here will be to show everyone how to use secure operating systems and protocols, many of which are widely known. In order for them to work as intended there are many steps needed to make that happen.
There will be a learning curve but I promise you it will be worth it.

I look forward to hearing from all of you.

~Secret_Citizen~

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Greetings
;-)>

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Now take one of these

Grab a beer

Dance with a dwarf

but watch out that rascal has wandering hands

(post by franky2 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretCitizen

Hi, are you Canadian?

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Sounds like a great rabbit-hole. I could go to all lenghts and start a discussion about why I refuse to change my behavior in face of this fricken Police State, but I still have my issues with the whole topic and my dull philosophical answers.

Looking forward to get my mind blown, it's always great to learn new forms of civil disobedience.

Welcome to the Capital City!

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

My goal here will be to show everyone how to use secure operating systems and protocols, many of which are widely known. In order for them to work as intended there are many steps needed to make that happen.
There will be a learning curve but I promise you it will be worth it.

Welcome to you SecretCitizen Pretty new here myself really interested in web security and privacy and similar subjects. What are you into i2p and tor and similar things looks like you've come to the right place look forward to hearing more of what you have to say

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS! Sounds like we can learn a lot from you. Hopefully, you can learn a bit from us as well.

Peace and glad to have you....Mysterioustranger

;]

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Please grab a seat and enjoy.

Yes, so you are Chinese or North Korean?
edit on 28-12-2015 by WalkInSilence because: Bah Humbug

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Welcome! We look forward to hearing more from you.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
hello to you

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: InconspicuousObserver

TOR and i2p are great resources as well as many others.

top topics

join