It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mood Music Part Quatro

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Oh go on then, if you insist...

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Last one, I promise...

*wobbly lip*

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Anaana
Maybe! I am not to sorry to see the guy gone, after all mimzy the rooster was more then annoying it was more then grating on your nerves. And there definitely is something prowling out there. But the little fellow went above and beyond carrying on with his duties. Into the realm of WTF, its been half a year and your still going on about this. Its like somebody screeching into your ear for 5 to 8 hours a day, for who know what reason they have in there tiny brain.

This was not a normal thing, there are neighbors who have roosters, you hear them, in the morning at sundown sometimes in between those hours. Ours was going on literally every other minute some days from sun up to sun down. Or at least while I, or others were around by all accounts when nobody was near it was quite, so cant be much bothering it in terms of other wild animals when nobody was around. So why make a fuss about me or others? It has no sane reason to.

In fact! The fact that nothing got him sooner this summer or winter with all the hollering it was doing just speaks and says that there is really nothing to dangerous out there. Because what he was effectively doing is ringing the dinner bell for any wild animal within a 2 mile radius "ding ding, here I am come get me" every other few minute of the day. It was bizarre.

Even after a few months of that even wild animals would dare tangling with human machinations for such a clear and cut meal even at the dangers of crossing into human territories. And no I did not assassinate poor Mimzy, if I wanted to do that, it would have been to dam easy, and if I wanted him dead it would have happened in minutes not a whole day and night. Even wild animals have the sense to keep it on the down low for that same reason most dont do it as not to attract other animals including humans, this rooster did not have that sense for whatever reason.

But who knows maybe there is something out there that could have spooked it out of its mind and put it on the hype. Its not that hard to do with both animals or humans, but the only wild animals that come around are a shaggy wild cat which like to dig through the compost and garbage, and raccoons. Or at least those were the only things I seen roaming around at night, and even those have sense enough to stay away. Even that old wild cat, I ran into it a few times at night, thought about getting rid of it, as it may attack the chickens, its wild after all. But felt sorry for it to.

I shot the rooster with this, from about 20 yards, with what is technically a teen beginners compound bow and plastic rubber flat round tip you put over were the arrow heads usually go, but I should have cranked the dam bow down all the way, I know it goes down to 20 pounds or less, before the screws on the limbs just pop off and the whole thing comes apart, so its probably about 30 pounds now. Either way, my sisters kid was able to pull it, and didn't think it would leave but a bruise even on a rooster.

But ya it was way to much. I should have aimed from farther so it had less kinetic energy when it hit. Besides I don't think it was what did in that rooster, as from accounts it was in the coop at night and in the morning it had to walk out and eventually end up half eaten hours latter not far from the coop. But since nobody heard it in the morning it could have died in the night, but there is no way it walked out at night out of the coop, so who knows but I did find it not far from the bush it ran to when I hit it with that arrow. So who knows.

But either way, ya it was a death sentence apparently, if it eventually died from that, or got attacked by something in its weakened state in the morning, I dont know. If I knew that was going to happen, I would not have done it. Duh!

But anyways its clear you are far from an expert on why exactly an animal or anybody would do that, or act like that, when it really had no reasons to, for whatever reason, to lead this whole thing to its eventual and sad conclusion. So this conversation is going to end here, whilst I figure it out.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

edit on 28-12-2016 by Dan00 because: :