It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time For Me To Come Clean...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
May you find peace at end of your long journey.

Just the end of a chapter, the journey will go on. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

I do not want sympathy. I do not want advice. I do not want prayers.

Should be no problem especially the way you treat many people here.

I'm going to be that guy and after reading some of your past threads I'm going to call b.s on this just like how the federation of whatever gave you that message and then you claimed it was only a short story after the fact.

I hope I'm not wrong.

You are a bitter person. I wish you peace and harmony.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Unfortunate soul!
Life's a bitch and rarely passes without a glitch.
Enjoy the time you have with those you love.
But remain positive, be strong and most of all fight it to the end because you never know people do mend!

There is no quit allowed. I have only positive affirmation and the soul goes where the soul goes. If it is my time, I am ready. Thanks for your support.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

What I want? I want you all to cherish whatever time you have with those you love. This is the most important part of life.

Sincerely,
Thank you.
I will do my best to remember this and keep it fresh in my mind.

Thanks Butcher. Take care.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: thesaneone
Man, that's a bit tight. Show a bit of empathy here or don't answer at all. Time will tell.
I'll be an odd one out here, they all talk about your life, live it while you can. But everybody must confront the bit at the end. Now IF there is nothing, no worries. BUUUUT, I think that as one door shuts another door opens (I'm not talking religion here) I call it mans biggest and best adventure. No need to fear it. Death holds no sway over me. Think of all the new sights and feelings and the adventure.
Please accept my profound appologies if this upsets some people but we all must face the challenge soner or later.

I never think of death as an option. I do not believe we die. This human condition may end, but my soul will begin a new chapter somewhere. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

I almost died once, during that moment I was at peace because I was certain I would die. Best feeling I have ever experienced. Pure calm. I hope that you too can find that comfort. You now have something most people don't have, a possible time frame and cause of death. Don't go all crazy on us and start taking risks, you could still die from other things like car wreck or sky diving accident, ect...

Best of luck in your future endeavors.

Fortunately I have experienced many life challenging moments, but this one definitely has a different feel to it. I maintain positivity and nothing has really changed other than my human condition. Risk is subjective, but no, I won't be doing any skydiving anytime soon, at least not until my soul decides to travel. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I am very sorry to hear that. Your voice will be missed.

Do what you need to with the time you have left. Make the most of it. As you say, we only get one shot at this, so don't leave something undone that you will regret.

One of the reasons I decided to post this OP was so that I would not have a regret. I often wonder what happens to members when we never see them again. I want to be missed, but I also, wanted those here to know why if one day they should happen to get on here and realize I am not around anymore. Thank you for your support, but do not feel sorry for me.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy

We only have one second to live this reality. What I want? I want you all to cherish whatever time you have with those you love. This is the most important part of life. Do not take for granted what you have right now in this very moment. Brain tumor or not, it can all change in the blink of an eye.

Beautifully said and best wishes to you, your family and loved ones.

Thank you for your kind words. The human condition is precarious and precious.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

I'll second the motion. I'm not in your position, but I've had 4 deaths of people very close to me over the past few years which all came as complete surprises. Every time, I've realized too late that I could have carved out more time for visiting, phone calls, etc. Not that I didn't, but I didn't as much as I would have liked, "life" being busy and all. I've learned my lesson, and we (as a family) have been carving out a lot more time to make our way through visits to friends and relatives. Don't hesitate, spend time with loved ones, even if only by phone.

I hope you enjoy your reinforced beliefs and way of being to the fullest.

Best,
Dogstar

Thank you so much. It is easy to forget when wallowing in our own despair that there are others that need us and our love and support. Take care.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
I haven't been on ATS that long, but have come to enjoy your posts as in my mind you stick out.... in a good and funny way and thought you might be drinking at times, but you told me otherwise.
You don't want it but sorry, I will pray for you.(please forgive this)
Thank you for your Short story's that are mostly poems, I love the different colors! YOU make the world more colorful on ATS. Whatever your journey may be, peace to you.

You are sweet. I just didn't want people to feel sorry for me, your prayers and positive thoughts are great. Thank you.

edit on 30-12-2015 by soulpowertothendegree because: To add some love!

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Eat more strawberries. They can help to slow tumor growth too. Strawberry shortcakes sure are good. So is real strawberry jam in Oat meal.

If you are going to go you might as well enjoy your last days. Use fresh or frozen strawberries. The strawberry pie at Big boy Restaurant is great.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Wow, that's heavy news.

I appreciate your advice and while we may not always have agreed on things, I have enjoyed your posts and responses. I wish you peace and love my ATS brother.

Thanks. It was with a heavy heart that I shared it. I have so much love to give and all I want is to make sure others do the same.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Good luck!!

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
It is always shocking to hear such news and I am searching for the words to express how I feel. Please send a private message at any time if you feel like talking.

Remember that we are far more than just a physical body. I believe that when your time comes, there will be something more on the other side.

Thank you for letting us get to know you and for sharing your journey with us. Wishing you much love, strength and courage if you need it. You are in my thoughts and heart.

Once again, Night Star, ATS would not be complete without your love. Keep being that beacon for all to see. You are AWESOME.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: simro

The statement you have made and the wise advice you have given will already have helped many people immeasurably to be closer to their family, be happy, and live a better life for this I thank you.

NO. Thank you! I am grateful for your reply.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
Every time I hear news like this, even from someone I don't know...this song comes to mind. I'm not religious, but it just kinda fits these situations. Good luck man!

Savatage - Believe

Thanks for sharing. Luck accepted.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
I will cherish your advice.

I am glad to here that, thank you.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
I don't read your threads generally, maybe once in a while as they usually are absolute nonsense, I am hoping this one is also.

Thanks for your honesty. I wish you nothing but the best, perhaps you and saneone can get together and have a trash party on my behalf?

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Hello Soul...since I know what you dont want to hear, Ill try to get across a few simple points. Dealing with issues medical as an EMT in Life Support, and Senior Medical Services, I've learned a lot.

Make each day be the best you can, however you can, and when you can...and dont be hard on yourself on a day you can't.

My theory on life...good-bad-health-wealth-positive-negative...is this: each day? I just keep moving. Every day...I just keep going. Maybe I'm fast on some days, and draggin' my issues with me like a chain behind on others. But, its all ok. It is life. I just keep going.

You are an exceptional person to share here. Why? Because that shows you have a great capacity to care...and to share. Seems quite DIFFERENT from the tone of your threads of late!! But understandable now...

We accept you as you are, and not who you were,or whom youre going to be. It's not what we've done in life, nor for how long...it's who we ARE that matters. And you have many here that would call you "friend".

Count me as one...Ill be looking forward to some more discussions with you!..for a long time to come! So just KEEP MOVING!!!

God Bless.........MS

Thank you for your words of wisdom. I am very tired now and I will need a break. I just wanted to respond to some of the replies. Love to all.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
thank you, thank you....thank you,
maybe you spoke to me and you were the one who woke me up today and for that i thank you.
what i mean is, i woke up suddenly from a very needed rest/sleep, and as i do every day after i wake up....namaste and welcome another beautiful day...
your energy will fire up the love we all need
i am so sorry....

but....

the prettiest smiles hide the deepest secrets,the prettiest eyes have cried the most tears, the kindest hearts have felt the most pain

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join