It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time For Me To Come Clean...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I haven't been on ATS that long, but have come to enjoy your posts as in my mind you stick out.... in a good and funny way and thought you might be drinking at times, but you told me otherwise.
You don't want it but sorry, I will pray for you.(please forgive this)
Thank you for your Short story's that are mostly poems, I love the different colors! YOU make the world more colorful on ATS. Whatever your journey may be, peace to you.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Wow, that's heavy news.

I appreciate your advice and while we may not always have agreed on things, I have enjoyed your posts and responses. I wish you peace and love my ATS brother.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Good luck!!

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Question is why do you care what I ask the op who is known to b.s people from time to time???

Supply them all you want sunshine but it would most likely be off topic but hey carry on bro.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
It is always shocking to hear such news and I am searching for the words to express how I feel. Please send a private message at any time if you feel like talking.

Remember that we are far more than just a physical body. I believe that when your time comes, there will be something more on the other side.

Thank you for letting us get to know you and for sharing your journey with us. Wishing you much love, strength and courage if you need it. You are in my thoughts and heart.

edit on 28-12-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Question is why do you care what I ask the op who is known to b.s people from time to time???

Supply them all you want sunshine but it would most likely be off topic but hey carry on bro.

Question?

Why?

Good luck with that from my point of view.

What did you benefit from your comment please?

Do you feel good right now, what comes from your statement other than your own self satisfied sense of ego.

You bring nothing to the table and if you had not done then no one would have noticed.

try and make you're next comment relevant in such a way that it contributes to more than your own self inflated self worth.

edit on 28/12/2015 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

The statement you have made and the wise advice you have given will already have helped many people immeasurably to be closer to their family, be happy, and live a better life for this I thank you.
edit on 28-12-2015 by simro because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Every time I hear news like this, even from someone I don't know...this song comes to mind. I'm not religious, but it just kinda fits these situations. Good luck man!

Savatage - Believe

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I will cherish your advice.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I don't read your threads generally, maybe once in a while as they usually are absolute nonsense, I am hoping this one is also.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

That sucks mate!

We only have one second to live this reality. What I want? I want you all to cherish whatever time you have with those you love.

I lost three parents by the time I was 13. The loss of such deep relationships can make or break a person's spirit.

So mate, enjoy the rest of your stay in this reality and good luck when you pass to the next. Strangely, I am a little envious. Discovering what awaits us after we die is exciting and a trifle scary.

I always love your posts, they often provoke thoughtfulness.

If you have a need or a want to discuss things I am only a u2u away.

You will be missed ... but not just yet. Stick around as long as you can , you do have real friends here.

P

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

thanks for the private message where you insulted me!

Grow a pair and say that in public if you want to talk you silly silly person.

Really?

Grow some and talk about it in the open because I called you out.

Sorry Soulpower but this buffoon took offence at my defence of your OP and was too scared to talk back here and took it to PM'S.

Good speed OP. man up sane one it is not worth it.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Lol it's called off topic.

Let's look at the facts shall we, the poster came up with a click bait title I gotta come clean then tells everyone they have a tumor but doesn't want anyone's words and then says they won't talk about what type and or treatments they may have to go for and that doesn't set off any flags for anyone?

Like I asked you in the u2u just send me an nonspecific approved list of questions I can ask.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Yeah why keep it to PMs

Air that drama like its facebook.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Researchers expanding use of poliovirus for cancer treatment
www.dukechronicle.com...

Killing Cancer

60 Minutes follows brain cancer patients in a Duke University clinical trial of a therapy that uses a re-engineered polio virus to kill cancer cells

www.cbsnews.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.medicaldaily.com...

www.cancer.duke.edu...
edit on 28-12-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Lol it's called off topic.

Let's look at the facts shall we, the poster came up with a click bait title I gotta come clean then tells everyone they have a tumor but doesn't want anyone's words and then says they won't talk about what type and or treatments they may have to go for and that doesn't set off any flags for anyone?

Like I asked you in the u2u just send me an nonspecific approved list of questions I can ask.

Say what you said to me in public forums and we are all good.

Send me your angry pm's because your too scared to say it on the boards and that is different.

Your call and try saying what you said in a pm in open conversation.

Godspeed...

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Nice try.

Like I told you already that it would be off topic this thread is not about you so stop trying to derail the thread.
edit on 28-12-2015 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Nice try.

Well thank you, but that does not answer my question does it?

No answer no pm?

Just " nice try"

Laughing at you and not in a good way...

So you edit your posts to reflect your comments now?

I will check my pm's for more of your offensive comments...

I cannot wait...

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Go back to PMs (u2u), so everyone else doesnt have to experience your spats.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: smirkley
Go back to PMs (u2u), so everyone else doesnt have to experience your spats.

Sorry about that.

will do.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join