It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Big Oil Conquered the World, Documentary by James Corbett

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I just finished watching a 1hr+ Documentary by James Corbett about the "Oligarchy" and how it has transformed the US and the World. Starts out with Snake Oil Salesman "Devil Bill" Rockefeller, or Livingston as he went by to hide his identity as he roamed from Town to Town selling a "Cancer Cure all" for $25 a bottle. He was also a bigamist and rarely saw his children.

“I cheat my boys every chance I get. I want to make ’em sharp.” is what Bill once boosted and seems he Son John D. followed in his footsteps.

John had his own brand of snake oil to sell to the public and that was Oil, mostly used for lamps and lighting fuel, but of course all that would change with the advent of the automobile. Funny thing that many Autos were developed to run on both alcohol and gasoline, as well there were a fair number of electric autos. Henry Ford saw the future of fuel being from vegetable matter.

But all that changed due to the Modern Philanthropy of John D. Rockefeller. His "Influence" has not only been in the Oil Industry, but Education, Medicine and Agriculture.

A fascinating view of how we got to where we are today. Run time approx 1hr 12 minutes.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Yes. It's a rather disgusting world we live in, isn't it. All thanks to a few psychopaths.

One of the many reasons I want to live off-grid, grow my own food, and generate my own power is to get out of this system that the 'elite' has designed for us.

Thanks for sharing

Spread the word

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Thx for the share.

Will surdenly watch it, since I just saw the Seven Sisters documentary. It's also about big oil, and how the seven biggest companies got control of middle east oil.

Link to first episode of four here:
The Secret of the Seven Sisters 1of4, Desert Storms

edit on 28/12/2015 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Thank you Ugmold!

James Colbert is an amazing researcher/presenter. I watched his video on the FED and it is quite enlightening!

I am looking forward to diving into this, the common thread of certain families and their current monopolies is what has proven to me their network that has enslaved the world.

From banking, healthcare, energy, military, right on through to the scientific community and control of education, they have done a masterful job guiding the masses with their psychological warfare!

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231amMonday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Energy is a necessity for our modern life.

Whomever can control it controls the World and our lives.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen
Thx for the share.

Will surdenly watch it, since I just saw the Seven Sisters documentary. It's also about big oil, and how the seven biggest companies got control of middle east oil.

Link to first episode of four here:
The Secret of the Seven Sisters 1of4, Desert Storms

Almost finished part 1, really puts things in perspective. I recommend others watch this as well.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Just finished this!

What a fantastic presentation. I had never thought about this network being involved in the original ban on Alochol, yet it makes all the sense in the world.

Also I had not realized there were electric cars back in the early 1900's that this group went on to shutdown. What they did to electric mass transit is corrupt to the core.

Add to that the touch at the end, of having the heads of these psychopathic families promoting their BS global warming/overpopulation agenda! How ironic it is that the top representatives of big oil funds this nonsense!

It is fascinating how many people they have brainwashed and for how long!
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231pmMonday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
This is probably the most interesting and best researched documentary I have watched in years, especially on this topic. And I have watched many, I can tell you that. It perfectly ties so many dots together and is a must see for everyone, including the ones that claim that they have seen or heard it all before.

And I am glad to see there already is a topic about this documentary, but sad to see it has gotten so little attention.

Definitely deserves a BUMP!!

PS the whole transcript, including links to all sources can be found here. As you can see, this guy has done an incredible amount of research. Lots of kudos to him!

new topics

top topics

join