It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cocoon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Were always building a cocoon, only the cocoon we build rarely is that of transformation and liberation. But rather it is a protection,not only that in the end or as time goes by we believe we are that very cocoon. At this point, we are building our own cocoon jail. It may have a nice fireplace, curtains and be well furnished but in the end it is a self built soft cell. Something we value but.. is that what a cocoon is really for? Or is that what we want our cocoon to be for? if not we are free to decide on a new cocoon, if we ignore it it wont change on its own. Some await for a saviour of some kind to arrive, our cocoon stays the same as its always been. Is it wise to wait? or should one get on weaving it for ourselves? Go dragonfly’s go.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

S&F man. Great thoughts and they hit me in a soft spot. If I was born a guitar you've just played a power chord on my classical, beaten Gretsch ass.

People need to get out more. They need to make change happen and not wait for it to happen TO them. They have to see that coccoons are all cool until something comes knocking and they's all too busy waiting instead of watching.

What I want to do is get all Corinthians THIRTEEN up on you and now is not the time or the place.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

Very true and profound post.

new topics

join