It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A racist black professor lectures all white people on how racist they are.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: majkaveli
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Everyone knows about it, what matters in our society, in the United States is black slavery, because to this day, blacks are marginalized. You think the 12 year old kid would have been shot were he white? Most likely not, but he was black, and the brains of the cops were programmed to see thug.

You can spin it anyway you want but it doesn't change a thing, black lives matters is a direct result of racism in America especially by the authorities just as the Black Panthers were during the civil rights struggle.

Sounds like you're the one programmed with a certain mind set. And a white guy created black lives matter, lol.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: majkaveli
a reply to: Puppylove

We are only talking about racism in the united states and the only slaves the US used were Black, Natives made for horrible slaves, they were strong willed and refused to work, thus, they were exterminated.

What you are makes no difference, I don't see humanity divided by race, but most people do,

Denying that racism is still a problem in this country will make for one rude awakening when they had enough and start fighting back.

I for one, cannot wait for the day

If you're anxiously awaiting a race war, be careful what you wish for. There are 240 million whites in America. Population is only 320 million.

Indians had homes to escape to, that's why Africa captured their own to sell to the Americas. They had no place to run to. If you absolutely just HAVE to be mad at someone, start with the people that started it all, Africans.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Absolutely!

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I actually got the gift he was talking about and can only feel sorry for him.

he is way too deep in self pity and the fact he is black to ever understand that he is generalising.

I don't think people with this rough slave mentality can be saved and be happy. poor guy.
he already shielded himself from all and any discussion so it's no point in even trying to argue with him either.

I just hope the school board will cancel his tenure.
he is in no way shape or form able to teach anymore.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: cenpuppie

I'm just going by facts, as presented by the links I posted. I'm not old enough to have listened to the actual slaves themselves, do you have videos?

If you read my post again, perhaps you'll understand that I said slaves in the New World were safer than slaves in the Caribbeans, where they kept being imported because of such a high rate of death.

This is weird, so on one hand you admit you've never done your research or bothered to read memoirs and transcripts from former slaves (from slavery that didn't end that long ago)

But then you turn around and ask someone to read your post again? The same post that contains information you admit you've not done research on?

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I'm 32 and drink quite a lot, but I don't recall owning any slaves or commiting genocide.(Maybe during a black out)Why,exactly am I supposed to feel guilty for the chip on the shoulders of the black man?

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

If you're anxiously awaiting a race war, be careful what you wish for. There are 240 million whites in America. Population is only 320 million.

Lol, am I the only one who sees LSU0408's post for what it is? Absolutely shameful.

Secondly, this population you are refering to is for actual citizens and does not include a single immigrant, now wrap your head around that.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Being reminded of history is a whole other thing then what this guy is doing here.
Blaming and shaming "whites" in general and calling each and everyone of them a racist by default is nothing and i mean NOTHING to do with history.

Yah, he's a racist, and yes history reflects that.

Who said, each and every? Nations go to war, and everyone just 'goes along'.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: THEatsking
The problem is- the perpetuating racism keeps blacks down. It doesn't hurt whites when a black man assumes certain stereotypes of a white man.

Whoa hold it! Care to explain how this works? Because anyway I can see in which it would hold back a black man would also hold back a white man when/if used/seen in the same manner.

Do you want to know what the real problem is? Constantly believing that you have it worse than the guy next to you and feeling like they owe you something because of it! It can apply to all races equally, because people from all races have done it and will continue to do it until such time as we can get rid of that victim mentality in its entirety.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Remember how badly the tea party was demonized? Those people didn't ever riot or get violent. They even picked up after themselves!

Imo, that was for show.

You can't have real protest or demonstration movements without a little civil disobedience, to get media attention, to broadcast your message.

The real protests aren't covered the way the tea party ones were. Tea Party, lol. They would never dump tea in the harbor, lol. They are the party in charge.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
sorry, double post.
edit on 30-12-2015 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ObservingTheWorld
Let me boil that apology down,

'Don't get upset, everyone does it'.

If you want equality then you must work for exactly that. By singling out a specific group and saying how hard you have it while ignoring the plights of others makes you just as bad as those rail against.

No it doesn't. 'Everyone' isn't trying to conquer the world.

You could convince me though… name an Asian, African, Central or South American country that is part of the "Coalition" currently conquering the Middle East, Africa, Eastern Europe, Balkans, etc.

I'll wait.

(second time I've asked that in this thread)

The first step to working to change the status quo is exposing it, which is what I am trying to do. And you are apologizing and blaming everyone?

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: redoubt
a reply to: intrptr

Well, I am gonna walk on this one.

Have a nice day.

Me too, you too.

Last reply here.

link   

originally posted by: theySeeme

I'm just going by facts, as presented by the links I posted. I'm not old enough to have listened to the actual slaves themselves, do you have videos?

If you read my post again, perhaps you'll understand that I said slaves in the New World were safer than slaves in the Caribbeans, where they kept being imported because of such a high rate of death.

This is weird, so on one hand you admit you've never done your research or bothered to read memoirs and transcripts from former slaves (from slavery that didn't end that long ago)

But then you turn around and ask someone to read your post again? The same post that contains information you admit you've not done research on?

Have you ever listened to actual slaves? By your last response to me, it's clear you don't correctly comprehend a single thing I say.

link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: TheBulk

Remember how badly the tea party was demonized? Those people didn't ever riot or get violent. They even picked up after themselves!

Imo, that was for show.

You can't have real protest or demonstration movements without a little civil disobedience, to get media attention, to broadcast your message.

The real protests aren't covered the way the tea party ones were. Tea Party, lol. They would never dump tea in the harbor, lol. They are the party in charge.

MLK would be able to state yes you can have a protest without violence.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Have you ever listened to actual slaves? By your last response to me, it's clear you don't correctly comprehend a single thing I say.

your welcome. sounds no different than what ISIS is doing over there by hearing their saddening stories about their experiences.
edit on 30-12-2015 by theySeeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jahari

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: majkaveli

So many closet racist n one thread to jump on the bandwagon. History does show that white Europeans have been exploiting humans from other continents for eons, slavery has been around since humanity has existed but no one has profited so much from it then White people, denying it means denying your entire history.

All empires have been built on the backs of slaves and the best empires were built by white Europeans.

Obviously slavery is travesty of humanity, and no one is exempt. But to be fair it was white Europeans who were the first to abolish slavery in the history of the universe, while everyone else, including black africans (as late as 1980) continued on. Yet no one mentions the Ottoman empire's slave trade. No one mentions the Brazilian slave trade. Without white Europeans, slavery would still be going on.

Slaves your referring to wasn't treated as subhuman like here.

They were treated worse outside of America. They were clothed, fed, and sheltered in America.

And whiped and beaten and raped..........

The USA was not some Slave utopia.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

So many closet racist n one thread to jump on the bandwagon. History does show that white Europeans have been exploiting humans from other continents for eons, slavery has been around since humanity has existed but no one has profited so much from it then White people, denying it means denying your entire history.

All empires have been built on the backs of slaves and the best empires were built by white Europeans.

Obviously slavery is travesty of humanity, and no one is exempt. But to be fair it was white Europeans who were the first to abolish slavery in the history of the universe, while everyone else, including black africans (as late as 1980) continued on. Yet no one mentions the Ottoman empire's slave trade. No one mentions the Brazilian slave trade. Without white Europeans, slavery would still be going on.

They were treated worse outside of America. They were clothed, fed, and sheltered in America.

Show me proof! Your just spouting off nonsense. She me these naked nonafrican slaves.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Show me proof! Your just spouting off nonsense. She me these naked nonafrican slaves.

Of course he is, he is trying to state something as facts but he admits he hasn't done any research or listened to former slaves speak. Weirdos

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Lol, am I the only one who sees LSU0408's post for what it is? Absolutely shameful.

Secondly, this population you are refering to is for actual citizens and does not include a single immigrant, now wrap your head around that.

Man, I'm about tired of you stalking me and misrepresenting what I'm saying and calling for others to notice something I said since you disagree with me and agree with the person I'm responding to.

Dude said he was anxiously waiting for a race war to start. You need to get your own priorities straight before coming at me for stating facts. Here, debate this with yourself, or debunk it if you can. If a war between races were to begin:

The U.S. population's distribution by race and ethnicity in 2010 was as follows; due to rounding, figures may not add up to the totals shown. (Pop now is 328,729,000, so balance that wherever you want)

White - 196,817,552
Hispanic - 50,477,594
Black - 37,685,848
Asian - 14,465,124
Native American - 2,247,098
Pacific Islander - 481,576
Other - 604,265
Mixed - 5,966,481
Total - 308,745,538

en.wikipedia.org...

Take those numbers how you will, but really there's no reason to hate on me for posting facts. The poster awaiting a race war really wouldn't want a race war, so back to my original response, be careful what you wish for.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join