It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiencer Nadine Lalich

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Nadine Lalich is a co-author with Barbara Lamb of the book Alien Experiences:

Amazon.com

On YouTube there is a presentation she gave in 2014:

Published on Apr 17, 2014

Part I of presentation by Nadine Lalich relating experiences and hypothesis regarding UFOs and alien contact at the UFO and Paranormal Society of Los Angeles on January 21, 2014. Topics discussed include: UFO sightings, alien abduction, alien species, hypnosis and memory, alien technology and agenda, testing, implants and related.

www.youtube.com...

At the beginning of the presentation she explains that she couldn't talk about what happened to her for fifteen years.

She is a very serious, credible person in my opinion.

There is another video published in 2015 which contains an audio of her speaking about how she views her mission in life at this point in time:

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

Hi ConnectDots,

just a quick tip...... can you explain what your OP is about?? is it advertising this book? is it explaining some upcoming series of events, etc,

that aside, her story does appear interesting, and has not appeared on ATS before

From her story, she states:

I believe an implant was placed into one of my back molars, under a crown, and another small, black object was implanted into one of my outstretched hands.

and

I was fully aware a Gray being was performing a painful procedure on my low back, which I believed to be another implantation.

and another:

it was approximately an eighth of an inch long and looked like a very tiny comb. This implant, I believe may have been placed into my nasal cavity.

does she have any medical proof?? Xray? are they still in place?

Also, this is interesting, but again hard to prove until it happens??

I was shown pictures on a screen by several Tall White entities, who suggested to me that the event they were going to show me was a future probability, and going to come to pass during a time when a mass arrival of extraterrestrials would take place upon the Earth. At first, I watched a large capsule, in the shape of a badminton birdie, descended from a clear night sky in the desert, some twenty or thirty miles outside of a city that appeared to be Las Vegas, Nevada

Source

Peace!
edit on 28/12/15 by Phatdamage because: I'm BATMAN

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Here's her self described profession:

I research, write and speak on a variety of topics including: Personal Growth & Spirituality, Psychology & Addiction, Health & Alternative Healing, Consciousness & Mind Expansion, Planet Conservation & Survival, Food & Farming, Animal Rights & Welfare, Ethics & Freedom,Science & Techynology, UFOs, ET Contact & Exopolitics, Paranormal & ESP

edit on 28-12-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Is there a site to read her story or is "buying" a book the only way.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

That's your second post now with a link to a book on Amazon with wild claims and ZERO, I'll say that again as it's important, ZERO evidence to back up their money making schemes.

This is no better than those Christians who charge people to hear their OPINIONS. It's ridiculous. Yes, people have to make money, but for the love of God don't exploit people, nothing like one common man keeping another down.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I would suggest listening and watching the video in the OP. Then listen to the second one, as well.

This is personal testimony. In my opinion, we have an intuition for a reason. We should use it as we pay attention to one another.

new topics

top topics

join