It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supreme Power known as the Law did not divide Itself to define Itself

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
Not just similar; but also the same as those within the Hindu arcane teachings. Supposedly came to the present through time from other races or those past. These are occult teachings that have survived centuries (yet the authors remain unknown).

Is there a known source date to these teachings…or a link to these texts etc…?

Have you met a Pleiadean?

I’ve met a few blond girls with blue eyes…does that count lol…I guess you never know, until you know…

These teachings are from this star system (ascended masters/fingers crossed behind my back).

Well, those ascended masters certainly fit the bill as far as appearance goes…

Why NOT? Hermetic (Egyption originally) Qabalistic traditions seem to seep into other esoteric idea forms; including those of the Gnostic; Templars, Freemasons. Happy New Year Joe! (great to hear from you).

Yes, Hermetic thought is clearly seen in many of the Gnostic texts, there are many cross over connections…

Here’s a song to help you brake in the New Year…

Happeeee Neewwwwwww Yeeeeaaaaarrrrr!!! (elongated for dramatic effect)

Cheers…

- JC

edit on 31-12-2015 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
originally posted by: Joecroft

vhb:
Not just similar; but also the same as those within the Hindu arcane teachings. Supposedly came to the present through time from other races or those past. These are occult teachings that have survived centuries (yet the authors remain unknown).

Joecroft: Is there a known source date to these teachings…or a link to these texts etc…?

Yes; and can date them (the teachings to ONLY 1904 modern times) no further but backwards in time? Infinite.

vhb:
Have you met a Pleiadean?

Joe: I’ve met a few blond girls with blue eyes…does that count lol…I guess you never know, until you know…

According to Billy Squire, they have red hair. According to the Ancient Maya (as 5D Pleiadeans in actuality) have black hair.

vhb:
These teachings are from this star system (ascended masters/fingers crossed behind my back).

Joecroft: Well, those ascended masters certainly fit the bill as far as appearance goes…

Sneaky 5D people (successful) that manipulate this world they think are protecting us from the 4D Lizards and 6th; Sirians?

vhb:
Why NOT? Hermetic (Egyption originally) Qabalistic traditions seem to seep into other esoteric idea forms; including those of the Gnostic; Templars, Freemasons. Happy New Year Joe! (great to hear from you).

Joecoft: Yes, Hermetic thought is clearly seen in many of the Gnostic texts, there are many cross over connections…
Here’s a song to help you brake in the New Year…
Happeeee Neewwwwwww Yeeeeaaaaarrrrr!!! (elongated for dramatic effect)
Cheers…- JC

Yippiiiii!! and to all listening on the same wavelength...............Happy New Year to all!
edit on 31-12-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft
Would you post "James Bay" to my wall? a great anthem that is full of smiles; and would like to remember (salute).
edit on 31-12-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

What's known as the Absolute? What about the Negatives? What about Zero? What about the spaces between the spaces?
Your seven laws are something of a nonsense in my view. A law of orderly trend? What about the lottery? How can you have a law of analogy? Does that make TV a law? The law of sequence? Pi doesn't fit that. The law of rhythm? Rhythm by definition as a part of music has to be humanly organised. Cicadas chirp rhythmically once they get going, but they don't conform to a law of rhythm. The law of balance? Why is there more ocean than land? The law of cyclicity? How can you know if all the cycles have completed until the end of time itself? The law of opposites? Where do gays fit in? Heaven and Hell coexist on a bad day in the same space/time. A law of opposite would say they cancel each other out.

There is but one law. And that is Ius Dei - Divine Law, which no man can ever hope to comprehend because in all doctrines it is described as incomprehensible.

AS your laws are inabsolute, they are inadequate. They also don't factor in things like contemporary transubstantiation and atonement. The word "Absolute" is only good for one thing: getting drunk on with a good dash of tonic.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahler

Mahler: What's known as the Absolute? What about the Negatives? What about Zero?

Fragments of knowledge. The Absolute is described as "1" not divisible or multiplied to gain or add to. It is perfect. Zero is a place holder but has to be added to 1 to mean anything (absence of quantity).

Mahler: What about the spaces between the spaces?

There is nothing beyond the Absolute but Space/Infinity to describe its laws of manifestation.

Mahler: Your seven laws are something of a nonsense in my view.

These are not my laws; but ageless and known by many cultures/dogmas for milleniums to those that seek them.

Mahler: A law of orderly trend? What about the lottery? How can you have a law of analogy? Does that make TV a law? The law of sequence? Pi doesn't fit that. The law of rhythm? Rhythm by definition as a part of music has to be humanly organised. Cicadas chirp rhythmically once they get going, but they don't conform to a law of rhythm. The law of balance? Why is there more ocean than land? The law of cyclicity? How can you know if all the cycles have completed until the end of time itself? The law of opposites? Where do gays fit in? Heaven and Hell coexist on a bad day in the same space/time. A la.w of opposite woud say they cancel each other out.

Everything fits in perfectly.

Mahler: There is but one law. And that is Ius Dei - Divine Law, which no man can ever hope to comprehend because in all doctrines it is described as incomprehensible. AS your laws are inabsolute, they are inadequate. They also don't factor in things like contemporary transubstantiation and atonement. The word "Absolute" is only good for one thing: getting drunk on with a good dash of tonic.

Not a bad analogy; the more words used by the human to describe the Absolute does not distill the message but to the contrary waters it down to more confusion or leads to potential insanity (I see you wear a tilde badge).
edit on 1-1-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

By stating we are of the Absolute, and under its will (are not our own self will but doing its bidding). 

Not exactly. You have your own nature but are still able to go against your own Peace and Happiness but you probably wouldn't want to do that knowingly, which is why ignorance iscused against people to make them do negative things and cause themselves and others unnecessary suffering.

The reasoning/logic of the Absolute as being perfect; not having to explore itself further is perplexing

Why were we created unless Infinity had a better idea as everything is created by the laws of the Absolute in Infinities

The answer to why Creation happens is because that's the nature of The Absolute and Love is The Creative Force.
edit on 2-1-2016 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
originally posted by: arpgme

arpgme: By stating we are of the Absolute, and under its will (are not our own self will but doing its bidding).

Of course we are and only imagine we have self will; because of an Absolute [created] have what is thought of as self will; but really belongs to the Absolute. Yes you are correct; we do its bidding.

arpgme: Not exactly. You have your own nature but are still able to go against your own Peace and Happiness but you probably wouldn't want to do that knowingly, which is why ignorance iscused against people to make them do negative things and cause themselves and others unnecessary suffering.

Not certain what this is other than the individual EGO taking opportunities to further promote itself (become more individualized).

arpgme: The reasoning/logic of the Absolute as being perfect; not having to explore itself further is perplexing
Why were we created unless Infinity had a better idea as everything is created by the laws of the Absolute in Infinities

The Absolute is perfect and needs no description physically; yet overlays its 7 laws on Infinity (space) to create something. I am not sure Infinity was OK with this; (forced) to do so. If one has the reasoning all things have subtle consciousness Infinity may have rebelled.

arpgme: The answer to why Creation happens is because that's the nature of The Absolute and Love is The Creative Force.

Love is the Law; Love under Will. Happy New Year arpgme!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join