It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supreme Power known as the Law did not divide Itself to define Itself

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
That known as the Absolute is perfect; that the cosmos (encompasses 7 laws).
The Law of orderly trend
The Law of Analogy
The Law of Sequence
The Law of Rhythm
The Law of Balance
The Law of Cyclicity
The Law of Opposites
If/AS one thinks the Absolute lives within these laws and beyond these can be no higher as is Absolute; how can there be a Logos or Demiurge as underlings? How can a minor deity manifest with self will when the Absolute is Perfect and needs no hand maidens or day workers to describe its being? Pantheism falls apart.
edit on 27-12-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Very nice.

This sounds like a solid statement to me.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Treespeaker
The humans invented God to describe the Absolute or were enticed to do so by self willed demi-gods taking an advantage? I ask because if the human realized there was no God would forsake itself (to an abyss of no hope).

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Can you give a brief definition of those "laws" as well as how they were established as "laws"?

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Can you give a brief definition of those "laws" as well as how they were established as "laws"?

Brief?
1. The Law of Orderly Trend. There is manifested law and order in the Cosmos, from suns to atoms, from highest to lowest, matter, energy and mind no disorder.
2. The Law of Analogy. There is found a correspondence and agreement between all forms of manifestation.
3 . The Law of Sequence. There is an included activity of 'Cause and effect". Nothing happens by chance.
4. The Law of Rhythm. This involves the phenomena of vibration, anything material (including mental states) vibrates.
5. The Law of Balance. There is to be an explanation for universal equilibrium; one thing balances another.
6. The Law of Cyclicity. Law is found as to be cyclic, circular trends, physical, mental or or spiritual natures.
7. The Law of Opposites. Everything is polarized, everything IS or IS not existing AT THE SAME TIME (everything is a paradox) and contains a half truth.
These are the Laws by which the "Absolute" defines Itself or the Cosmos defines itself.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Interesting. I would like to know how these laws were established and what methods were used to verify them for accuracy.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Interesting. I would like to know how these laws were established and what methods were used to verify them for accuracy.

These are of the very Esoteric; and go back to Plato, Pythagoras, Socrates, the Egyptians, the Essenes, Gnostic texts. These Laws are not of/from MAN but that of the Cosmos and are representative of how IT governs itself as the Absolute; allowing for nothingness (infinity) and within Infinity all manifestation of anything is possible. Thank you for asking Grimpachi.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi
I can clarify. Who taught the human the longing for a return to its perceived Origin, "Source" if not particularized as a God matter/Spirit form? I offer both as sit on the fence looking to the left and right for an answer. (Hello, was it something I said).

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Sounds very similar to the "Seven Hermetic Principles" outlined be the Three Initiates in the "Kybalion".

1. The Principle of Mentalism
2. The Principle of Correspondence
3. The Principle of Vibration
4. The Principle of Polarity
5. The Principle of Rhythm
6. The Principle of Cause and Effect
7. The Principle of Gender

"how can there be a Logos or Demiurge as underlings? How can a minor deity manifest with self will when the Absolute is Perfect and needs no hand maidens or day workers to describe its being?"

Emanation, involution, and evolution explains how a Logos or Demiurge can manifest from the Absolute.

For perspective, let's consider the Principle of Correspondence. Let's say Will Wright is the Absolute, EAMaxis is the Logos, the player of the game is the Demiurge, and The Sims represents the physical world.

The conscious spark of Will Wright serves as the primordial cause of the Unmoved Mover, and emanates through EA Maxis and the world of the Sims. Mr. Wright's perfect conscious energy is transmitted to the developers of EA Maxis (Logos), who in turn manifests the Will of the Absolute (Will Wright). The Demiurge (player of the game) manipulates the substance of creation to fits it's will, while the automatons known as Sims have will of their own, but fall subordinate to the Demiurge, Logos, and Absolute. The entire experience depends upon, and contains the original conscious & creative spark of the Absolute.

Personally, I enjoy Panentheistic Monism much more than Pantheism.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi

Sounds very similar to the "Seven Hermetic Principles" outlined be the Three Initiates in the "Kybalion".

1. The Principle of Mentalism
2. The Principle of Correspondence
3. The Principle of Vibration
4. The Principle of Polarity
5. The Principle of Rhythm
6. The Principle of Cause and Effect
7. The Principle of Gender

It is not only similar; it is of the SAME idea coming from a completely different dogma or idea of how the absolute creates form/spirit/matter.

vhb: "how can there be a Logos or Demiurge as underlings? How can a minor deity manifest with self will when the Absolute is Perfect and needs no hand maidens or day workers to describe its being?"

Sahabi: Emanation, involution, and evolution explains how a Logos or Demiurge can manifest from the Absolute.

Survival of the fittest explains Logos and a Demiurge? Is nature just as animals/humans have no ego/personality formation; live within the restraint of instinct yet attached to a God form?

Sahibi: For perspective, let's consider the Principle of Correspondence. Let's say The conscious spark of Will Wright serves as the primordial cause of the Unmoved Mover, and emanates through EA Maxis and the world of the Sims. Mr. Wright's perfect conscious energy is transmitted to the developers of EA Maxis (Logos), who in turn manifests the Will of the Absolute (Will Wright). The Demiurge (player of the game) manipulates the substance of creation to fits it's will, while the automatons known as Sims have will of their own, but fall subordinate to the Demiurge, Logos, and Absolute. The entire experience depends upon, and contains the original conscious & creative spark of the Absolute.

Your Principle of correspondence is equal to the Law of Analogy? What defines the creative spark which would describe God and an attachment or lack of relationship to it?

Sahibi: Personally, I enjoy Panentheistic Monism much more than Pantheism.

You are giving away secrets of the Hermetic tradition; (not that this knowledge is owned by anyone) and available to those that seek what is sacred.

edit on 28-12-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
How can a minor deity manifest with self will when the Absolute is Perfect and needs no hand maidens or day workers to describe its being?

If all things come from The Absolute (God/Source/Love) then the minor "deities" did not manifest through self-will, but by the will of The Absolute.

The self-will to confuse and be a demiurge would have come by resisting the will of The Absolute.

This would fit with the idea of satan originally being High-Energy, Positive, and Light but then resisting The Absolute and becoming fallen, negative, dark.
edit on 28-12-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Supreme Power known as the Law did not divide Itself to define Itself.

All identity exists in the duality of the imagination/thought!
All 'definition' exists in 'thought/imagination, ego.

I don't have any clue what you mean by 'Supreme Power', but anything that is just imaginary can hardly be a 'supreme power'.
Unconditional Love, for instance, cannot be defined/legislated because it transcends the limitations of 'ego' (thought; imaginary dualistic concepts).

Actually that is what ego does, it 'divides OurSelf to define OurSelf'!
But that apparent division is only in (thoughtful) appearance, and not to be believed!
That would be insanity.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
originally posted by: arpgme

vhb: How can a minor deity manifest with self will when the Absolute is Perfect and needs no hand maidens or day workers to describe its being?

arpgme: If all things come from The Absolute (God/Source/Love) then the minor "deities" did not manifest through self-will, but by the will of The Absolute. The self-will to confuse and be a demiurge would have come by resisting the will of The Absolute.

By stating so we are of the Absolute, and under its will (are not our own self will but doing its bidding). The reasoning/logic of the Absolute as being perfect; not having to explore itself further is perplexing. Why were we created unless Infinity had a better idea as everything is created by the laws of the Absolute in Infinities domain (space).

arpgme: This would fit with the idea of satan originally being High-Energy, Positive, and Light but then resisting The Absolute and becoming fallen, negative, dark.

Infinity wearing the costume of a fallen angel (suit).
edit on 29-12-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
originally posted by: namelesss]originally posted by: vethumanbeing

nameless: All identity exists in the duality of the imagination/thought!

The seven laws of the Absolute allowed by Infinity (space/cosmos) to manifest.

nameless: I don't have any clue what you mean by 'Supreme Power', but anything that is just imaginary can hardly be a 'supreme power'.

That would be God, or Source/Origin; any word the human invents for a supreme being (this one is autocratic; not so benevolent as thought).

nameless: Unconditional Love, for instance, cannot be defined/legislated because it transcends the limitations of 'ego' (thought; imaginary dualistic concepts). Actually that is what ego does, it 'divides OurSelf to define OurSelf'!
But that apparent division is only in (thoughtful) appearance, and not to be believed!
That would be insanity.

Unkissed unloved. Ego is personal to the individual, it is what defines us. Thank you for your thoughts Nameless.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   

The seven laws of the Absolute allowed by Infinity (space/cosmos) to manifest.

I hear the words, again, but they still make no sense.
Perhaps I didn't see the movie?

nameless: I don't have any clue what you mean by 'Supreme Power', but anything that is just imaginary can hardly be a 'supreme power'.

That would be God, or Source/Origin; any word the human invents for a supreme being (this one is autocratic; not so benevolent as thought).

'K! Gotcha!

nameless: Unconditional Love, for instance, cannot be defined/legislated because it transcends the limitations of 'ego' (thought; imaginary dualistic concepts). Actually that is what ego does, it 'divides OurSelf to define OurSelf'!
That would be insanity.

Unkissed unloved. Ego is personal to the individual, it is what defines us. Thank you for your thoughts Nameless.

All definition is ego.
It appears that it is ego alone that allows the Universe of 'things' to manifest to Consciousness, 'thought', imagination = existence!
You're welcome, but I really had no 'choice'! *__-

edit on 29-12-2015 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
originally posted by: namelesssoriginally posted by: vethumanbeing

vhb: Supreme Power known as the Law did not divide Itself to define Itself.

vhb:The seven laws of the Absolute allowed by Infinity (space/cosmos) to manifest.

nameless:I hear the words, again, but they still make no sense.Perhaps I didn't see the movie?

You are speaking of/from human thought process (perspective) trying to understand what the Absolute (IAM) no further contemplation as nothing exists in the absolute after IAM other than Infinity which describes space which the absolute operates within. The Absolute requires space to describe itself. Both have subtle consciousness and I wonder if they had a falling out regarding 'will'. I cannot think of a movie having been made to explain this other than "Ghostbusters" (arcane).

'K! Gotcha!

That would be insanity.

vhb: Unkissed unloved. Ego is personal to the individual, it is what defines us. Thank you for your thoughts Nameless.

nameless: All definition is ego.It appears that it is ego alone that allows the Universe of 'things' to manifest to Consciousness, 'thought', imagination = existence!
You're welcome, but I really had no 'choice'! *__-

EGO is just 'Survival of the Fittest' (last resort) in practice; no other viable alternative.
edit on 30-12-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
The Law of orderly trend
The Law of Analogy
The Law of Sequence
The Law of Rhythm
The Law of Balance
The Law of Cyclicity
The Law of Opposites

Where did you get that list…?

I’m with Sahabi on this one…sounds very similar to the 7 Hermetic Laws…

But seriously all the those number 7 template connections, come from sacred geometry…IMO…including the Biblical 7 days of creation, along with the Freemasons “Seven Arts”, the “seven wonders of the World”, the seven angels before the throne of God, and the Seven Chakras etc…

This video below is quite an EYE opener…

- JC

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
originally posted by: Joecroft

vhb:
The Law of orderly trend
The Law of Analogy
The Law of Sequence
The Law of Rhythm
The Law of Balance
The Law of Cyclicity
The Law of Opposites

Joecroft: Where did you get that list…?
I’m with Sahabi on this one…sounds very similar to the 7 Hermetic Laws…

Not just similar; but also the same as those within the Hindu arcane teachings. Supposedly came to the present through time from other races or those past. These are occult teachings that have survived centuries (yet the authors remain unknown). Have you met a Pleiadean? These teachings are from this star system (ascended masters/fingers crossed behind my back).

Joecoft: But seriously all the those number 7 template connections, come from sacred geometry…IMO…including the Biblical 7 days of creation, along with the Freemasons “Seven Arts”, the “seven wonders of the World”, the seven angels before the throne of God, and the Seven Chakras etc.

Why NOT? Hermetic (Egyption originally) Qabalistic traditions seem to seep into other esoteric idea forms; including those of the Gnostic; Templars, Freemasons. Happy New Year Joe! (great to hear from you).

Joecroft: This video below is quite an EYE opener…

- JC

(lemme take a look see) at this vid you provided.
edit on 31-12-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft
Chakra balance/understanding for the western Christian. Awesome (this is eastern tradition) its about time both combined and shook hands.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Apology to Nameless;
"K Gotcha" was part of your reply. I miss quoted you as my comment/content.
edit on 31-12-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join