It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks for the Applause!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Bone75

See the conspiracy unfolding? Told ya! They tamed your wild side, what a pity. You wrote some decent posts before.

Kidding, maybe.

Actually I converted to Christianity a while back and haven't received an applause since.

There's your conspiracy.

Would the conspiracy be you converting to Christianity , not receiving an applause , and/or both ?

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Good question.

Come a bit closer, let's see if we both can find a way converting to the Sacred Mushroom Society. This whole Christianity thingy is bit boring when Christmas is over and the tree burnt.
We need to think ahead, New Year is coming and a new conspiracy might be helpful with regards to gifts.

edit on 28-12-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Yeah, I've received a few applause...it does make one feel good, because generally it has happened when I actually put some real thought and time into my comment, and it's good to know that people notice.

But that said, I wouldn't say that it does anything for me other than remind me that people do actually read my comments and appreciate them from time to time.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Tamed SlapMonkey, you started to think and wasted a lot of time getting noticed. Told ya.

*devious laughter*

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Good question.

Come a bit closer, let's see if we both can find a way converting to the Sacred Mushroom Society. This whole Christianity thingy is bit boring when Christmas is over and the tree burnt.
We need to think ahead, New Year is coming and a new conspiracy might be helpful with regards to gifts.

Been a member of the Sacred Mushroom Society since the 80s and the original Wasteland....

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Impressive. At that time I was merely going to school, you're way ahead in the game.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join