posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 03:42 PM
Ah, a little humor is most welcome!
Here are some of my favorites:
1. It’s hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they always take things literally.
2. Boris Spassky was once asked by a reporter, “Which do you prefer: chess or sex?”. Spassky replied “It very much depends on the
3. “is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?”
4. Entropy isn’t what it used to be.
5. there are two types of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data sets
6. The programmer’s wife tells him: “Run to the store and pick up a loaf of bread. If they have eggs, get a dozen.” The programmer comes home
with 12 loaves of bread.
7. Helium walks into a bar and orders a beer, the bartender says, “Sorry, we don’t serve noble gases here.” He doesn’t react.
8. A Buddhist monk approaches a hotdog stand and says “make me one with everything”.
9. The first rule of Tautology club, is the first rule of Tautology club.
10. What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
edit on 27-12-2015 by greencmp because: (no reason given)