It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the NWO, Muslims or just using Muslims?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

SO many civil wars... can you name one in the modern era thats had that many refugees all moving in one direction? And they aren't all from Syria

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   

No, this is just America's 2016 election cycle's "bogeyman". 2012's cycle had the Mayan Apocalypse hysteria and the failed "rapture". 2014's cycle had the Ebola hysteria. And 2016's cycle has this. And just like 2014's Ebola coverage, the anti-Muslim hysteria will die down a week after the 2016 elections. And different European politicians & defense contractors are using the fearmongering for their own gains, too.

You'd think people would catch on to this by now. "Divide and Rule" only works when enough people are willing to place their differences ahead of our similarities. That's literally the entire point in the political concept of "wedge issues". As long as the masses are fighting over our differences, we'll never be able to unite and overturn the status quo.

That's why the greatest gift for politicians is the ability to sway the public, not their competency or intelligence. They teach that politics is the art of selling the public a bad idea. As long as they can sell the public the ideas their allies & backers want, they're a "successful" politician and will be rewarded for it. This is regardless of the consequences to the public. Hence the need to distract from & override the public's concerns about those bad ideas by using scary new bogeymen. As in, "I hate most of your policies and the powerbrokers you're allied with, but you'll keep me safe, so I'll vote for you".

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Not only are TPTB using the religon of Islam and its people, Muslims, the sharia is a perfect fit for them to maintain control over population. All you need is an armed force, unarmed people, Islamic Lawyers and Imams, and a sword.

Guns are good but nothing like a good ol' head choppin' to keep control of the masses.

here, I'll help you and apply it to the "reality of living in a democracy" right now...

Not only are TPTB using the paradigm of terrorism and invasion of nations and its people, for resources and installing Rothschild Controlled Central Banks, the Corporate controlled administration (sharia) is a perfect fit for them to maintain control over populations. All you need is an armed force, unarmed people, Lobbyists Priests Bodybags and suspected WMDs.

Guns are good but nothing like a good ol' Twin Towers, Paris Nov 2015 attacks, London 7/7/2005 attacks to keep control of the masses and the Kardashians to keep them distracted

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: thinline

Not only are TPTB using the religon of Islam and its people, Muslims, the sharia is a perfect fit for them to maintain control over population. All you need is an armed force, unarmed people, Islamic Lawyers and Imams, and a sword.

Guns are good but nothing like a good ol' head choppin' to keep control of the masses.

You left out the most important part of their plan.

Banking on the conditioned, gullible, naive, and elitist masses, that will not realize their asses are cooked until the water is boiling, and a fork is stuck in their ass.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

As in, "I hate most of your policies and the powerbrokers you're allied with, but you'll keep me safe, so I'll vote for you".

I hope you are right. What you think is going on has a much better outcome than what I think is going on.

I think the people are past believing or expecting that their government can, or will, keep them safe.

They are not looking for the government to keep them safe, they are looking for the government to get out of their way.

I hear the saying:

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson
being quoted much more frequently than ever before.

It is not just the fear of Islamization that has the people ready to ignite. It is the lost of too many hopes, dreams and the insecurity of too many futures, that has the people at their tipping point.

The majority of the people are fed up. They are seconds away from having that last straw placed upon their back, which has been shoved up against a corner, and many feel they have nothing to lose, and no hope for change from the government. More are feeling their only hope lies is in the their own hands.

People are seeing the foundation of the society much like the one that Ayn Rand warned about. People are coming to realize that you can't love your brother if you don't love yourself, and that putting the needs of the few before the needs of the majority, just makes people benefit from being needy.

Of course this is just my opinion, and I know everyone has one.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: trollz

Ignorance is bliss. Did you know Africans have been immigrating to Europe since the 1960s and continue to do so? You just assume they aren't because the news isn't talking about it.

Yes of course I know they have been. I live in the US and I've met people from all over the world who have moved here. But there was never this huge push by the media and governments in Europe as we are seeing with the ME refugees now. It's an entirely different situation.

Also, what's happening there, will be happening in the US soon, as immigrants are coming here too. That's a serious problem that we then, will have to address.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: trollz

Ignorance is bliss. Did you know Africans have been immigrating to Europe since the 1960s and continue to do so? You just assume they aren't because the news isn't talking about it.

Yes of course I know they have been. I live in the US and I've met people from all over the world who have moved here. But there was never this huge push by the media and governments in Europe as we are seeing with the ME refugees now. It's an entirely different situation.

Rupert Murdoch is a major shareholder of Genie Energy as is Jacob Rothschild. Genie Energy got the drilling rights to the Golan Heights from Israel. The Golan Heights is in disputed territory that crosses into Syria.

Murdoch then uses his vast media empire to promote a war that first pushes civillians out of the region and focuses on radicalisation in western nations knowing the knock on effect will be further internal radicalisation that assists western governments in internally expanding ever more draconian powers upon their populations. They then use the inherent xenophobia of the citizens within those nations to galvanise support for their new policies by allowing refugees in.

Is the media push actually that surprising?

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   
When some of the ME Muslims were celebrating 9/11

Poor sobs has no idea that it wasn't Osama who did it and that it was all part of inside job plan

So yes Muslims are being used big time and they let themselves be used because they don't know better
edit on 29-12-2015 by VanGcouverite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Giving you the bible perspective, cause the NWO is heavily into the old testament(scull and bones indentity number is 322, genesis 3:22, day of enlightment by satan. Look it up on):

The one-world religion described in Revelation 17:1–18 as “the great harlot” will be part of the end-times scenario. The term harlot is used throughout the Old Testament as a metaphor for false religion. The actual identity and makeup of the religion has been debated for centuries and has resulted in a number of different views among Bible commentators and theologians. There are convincing arguments for the one world religion being Catholicism, Islam, the New Age movement, or some form of religion not even invented yet, and an internet search will produce many more possibilities and theories. There is no doubt that some sort of one-world religion under the false prophet will be a part of the end times, perhaps made up of a number of different religions, sects, and isms that are around today.

Revelation 17:1–18 gives us several characteristics of the one-world religion. The false religion will dominate all the “peoples and multitudes and nations and tongues” of the earth (Revelation 1b, 15), meaning that it will have universal authority, no doubt given by the Antichrist, who rules the world at that time. Verses 2–3 describe the harlot as committing adultery with the “kings of the earth,” referring to the false religion’s influence among the world’s rulers and influential people. The reference to being drunk with the wine of her adulteries may refer to those who are drunk with the power they receive from worshiping the false god of the false religion. Satan frequently ensnares those whose lust for power drives them away from the worship of the true and living God. The alliances forged by the false religion will unite church and state as never before.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I think allowing massive influx of muslim immigrants has several purposes:

1) Increase international economic competitiveness for the EU; EU member states need cheap labor to compete internationally in order for their economies to remain strong.

2) Decrease the representation of nationalists/populists/those who wish to maintain their national sovereignty from technocratic rule in brussels as a proportion of the electorate. Native european populations will see increasingly less influence in national politics as their share of the population diminishes - this will pave the way for the further unification of europe under non-democratic EU rule.

3) Terror attacks will provide further justification for middle-eastern interventions as EU member states see fit, at a time when Russia/China are asserting increasing influence in the region.

4) Terror attacks will justify further authoritarian rule.

The erection of borders across the EU and the disintegration of the shengen agreement likely wasn't expected by the EU bureaucrats, who have waged a massive propaganda war to encourage the native populations to accept the muslim influx.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I'm not usually one for semantics, but I do think its important to call it what it is: the Old World Order (OWO). It is a paradigm that has been maintained for generations, a practice that is completely foreign to much of the general public.

A world government is, in my perspective, completely inevitable at some point. The OWO is very well versed in these shifts though, and how to maintain their control while simultaneously presenting it as a positive change.

So, the idea is to make sure that when the inevitable happens, it doesn't actually change anything behind the scenes. Similar to something like the correlation between gas prices and increased vehicle efficiency.

A shift to an actual new order is the last thing that's wanted, as it runs the risk of the behind-the-scenes power paradigm changing. I don't believe they are beholden to any social group at large.

I do suspect that some of these people are starting to consider options that are superior across the board, from satiating personal greed to society in general. But, the old paradigm relies so strongly on defining success through the failure of others that it will take a while to dig it out of the trenches, if it ever happens.

Eventually, the general public may see the benefits of such a change, but I have my doubts that such a large shift can be successfully precipitated from the bottom up.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The NWO is just using them. It uses anything and everything it can to further its agenda. Once it has achieved its goals with them, they will be dropped and marginalized just like all the other groups that have been used over the years.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

The NWO are luciferian so no they are not muslim.

Muslims follow Mosaic laws so they are hated by the NWO.

The nwo hates anything that is pro-God.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Gogvonmagog

in your text:..

...Verses 2–3 describe the harlot as committing adultery with the “kings of the earth,” referring to the false religion’s influence among the world’s rulers and influential people.

the Clintons/Pelosi's/Obamas... the PC crowd... the Elites like Soros/Rockefellers/Kissingers'/Brzezinskis' are all cheerleaders for radical Islam---not as a religion... but as an Ideology/a societal programming model...a propaganda tool and an Army of adherents conditioned to accept becoming human martyrs, bio-mass cannon fodder for the Elites who pull the 'Strings' of the commoners/ the masses...

Islam is being incorporated into the NWO-Illuminati playbook in a recently intensified manner... after Rome was corrupted first.... the pedophile Priest scandals being only a hint of the evil that blossoms in the darkness

The Harlot is not the strawmen like Rome or Mecca...but the Luciferian Goddess who has possessed the cadre of Elites throughout history, known today as NWO or Illuminaiti...

pointing at Roman Catholics or Islamics as the focus or source of Evil is just a defunct idea...
both religious bodies are being spun & used & possessed by the Harlot
deeming 1.1 Billion Christians against 1.1 Billion Muslims as One Another's Enemy that must be killed...is only just a tactic to engage in total Chaos at this end-times point-of-conflict that is still being orchestrated by the Harlot

...goddess Lucifer.... wake up & smell-the-coffee

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

First I thought the NWO was just greedy or wanted power.

Then I thought they were evil.

Now I am convinced they are power crazed lunatics.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
interestingly the Scripture describes this part of the end of the epoch......as the group getting closer to Israel and allied with Russia and Iran will argue amongst themselves.........getting closer to the big fite, huh?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gogvonmagog

Giving you the bible perspective, cause the NWO is heavily into the old testament(scull and bones indentity number is 322, genesis 3:22, day of enlightment by satan. Look it up on):

The one-world religion described in Revelation 17:1–18 as “the great harlot” will be part of the end-times scenario. The term harlot is used throughout the Old Testament as a metaphor for false religion. The actual identity and makeup of the religion has been debated for centuries and has resulted in a number of different views among Bible commentators and theologians. There are convincing arguments for the one world religion being Catholicism, Islam, the New Age movement, or some form of religion not even invented yet, and an internet search will produce many more possibilities and theories. There is no doubt that some sort of one-world religion under the false prophet will be a part of the end times, perhaps made up of a number of different religions, sects, and isms that are around today.

Revelation 17:1–18 gives us several characteristics of the one-world religion. The false religion will dominate all the “peoples and multitudes and nations and tongues” of the earth (Revelation 1b, 15), meaning that it will have universal authority, no doubt given by the Antichrist, who rules the world at that time. Verses 2–3 describe the harlot as committing adultery with the “kings of the earth,” referring to the false religion’s influence among the world’s rulers and influential people. The reference to being drunk with the wine of her adulteries may refer to those who are drunk with the power they receive from worshiping the false god of the false religion. Satan frequently ensnares those whose lust for power drives them away from the worship of the true and living God. The alliances forged by the false religion will unite church and state as never before.

I think the one world religion will be a new form of saturnian occultism and metahumanism(become a "superman").

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join