It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal growth and ancient knowledge

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

(post by redchad removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: redchad
So it's the Marduk fan club! Says it all really I was very careful not to be OTT with my first post seems you have some influential friends. To have criticism or challenge removed is what you do im OK with it because at least I know you read it.

your posts are being removed because you have no other approach to evidence apart from ad hominems, this is everything to do with you and nothing to do with me, your appearance in this thread is proving my point nicely, please keep up the good work

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Marduk

originally posted by: Rapha

And with 33 (triple sin + unclean trinity) and 13 (rebellion) being mentioned, its no coincidence that an illuminated one from Cambridge glorified your ego.

Wow I am quite surprised that the people of faith have so much to say in this thread, I'm looking forwards to contacting you on Feb 9th Rapha and blowing a raspberry at your earlier claim about that day before when you claimed "the fun will really begin".
Have you arranged a bouncy castle yet ?

You're surprised?

Really?

Look what you stated in your OP

And Faith I have to tell you, is about the worst thing you can deliver your cognitive ability over to, because faith is the end of learning.

While this may be true... You open the flood gate for the people of faith to attack... and said gate is not easily closed

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Marduk wrong again! I have challenged you with supporting evidence that more than challenges in fact contradicts your point of view. But somehow seems to get deleted. I'm beginning to think you're some sort of forum police. But I've got to be careful because as you know if anyone gets a whif of not agreeing with you their posts get deleted. Having read this new post I actually think you should be given a medal and we should all call our first born after you. Our magical master!

(post by redchad removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: redchad
a reply to: Marduk wrong again! I have challenged you with supporting evidence that more than challenges in fact contradicts your point of view.

um no, you've posted your credulity which was easily dismissed by multiple posters

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I do agree with you so an S&F for that.

Regarding the arrogant and conceited tone of your OP! Not very impressed, but i see it throughout your OP's and replies. Methinks you should moderate your ego a little better going forward as it may be hindering your path to enlightenment.

No offence meant merely an observation

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri

Regarding the arrogant and conceited tone of your OP! Not very impressed, but i see it throughout your OP's and replies. Methinks you should moderate your ego a little better going forward as it may be hindering your path to enlightenment.

None taken
I'm not on a path to enlightenment, I use this tone for a reason, want to know why that is ?

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Marduk

None taken
I'm not on a path to enlightenment, I use this tone for a reason, want to know why that is ?

Ok Marduk I'll bite. Why do you communicate in such a way?

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Ok Marduk I'll bite. Why do you communicate in such a way?

because it pisses credulous people off and people who are pissed off stop relying on what they think they know and go and research to prove me wrong.

Its a good tactic to use on the credulous who otherwise would carry on convinced that what they read on a fringe website must be true simply because it was in print

I'm not here for the popularity contest

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Marduk

But of course you are...you wasted everyones time with a thread like this

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Jeff Bridges found in ancient stonehenge grave

when in fact the face looked more like Heath Ledger

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Marduk

But of course you are...you wasted everyones time with a thread like this

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Jeff Bridges found in ancient stonehenge grave

when in fact the face looked more like Heath Ledger

lol

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Is it not possible that Woolley and Kramer were biased in their analysis? Perhaps their education didn't allow for the ancient
alien theory, so they rationalized everything from a traditional stand point.

There's far more evidence in favour of extraterrestrial intervention than simply what Sitchin wrote about. What about the ancient megalithic sites like Tihuanaco’ and Sacsayhuaman in Peru, which even by today's standards we could not replicate? Or the Sumerian texts which describe in vivid detail man's creation in "clay pots"?

To base your entire belief system off one man's analysis is pretty absurd, and in my opinion you were asking for disappointment. Keep an open mind, but not so much that your brain falls out...

I for one am quite convinced that human evolution was manipulated by extraterrestrials. There are far too many ancient accounts which confirm it to ignore. Far too many unexplained structures and ancient sites which defy all logic. Though most of all, far too much of human history has been hidden or lost to convince me otherwise, and until that history is fully revealed I'm sticking with it.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gh0stwalker
Is it not possible that Woolley and Kramer were biased in their analysis? Perhaps their education didn't allow for the ancient
alien theory, so they rationalized everything from a traditional stand point.

There's far more evidence in favour of extraterrestrial intervention than simply what Sitchin wrote about. What about the ancient megalithic sites like Tihuanaco’ and Sacsayhuaman in Peru, which even by today's standards we could not replicate? Or the Sumerian texts which describe in vivid detail man's creation in "clay pots"?

To base your entire belief system off one man's analysis is pretty absurd, and in my opinion you were asking for disappointment. Keep an open mind, but not so much that your brain falls out...

I for one am quite convinced that human evolution was manipulated by extraterrestrials. There are far too many ancient accounts which confirm it to ignore. Far too many unexplained structures and ancient sites which defy all logic. Though most of all, far too much of human history has been hidden or lost to convince me otherwise, and until that history is fully revealed I'm sticking with it.

Then its clear that you are arguing from a position of ignorance, there is nothing space age about using stone to build with, and you yourself stated, "clay pots"?

Is it not possible that Woolley and Kramer were biased in their analysis? Perhaps their education didn't allow for the ancient alien theory,

So its a bit obvious that you have never actually read what the academics say about this culture, so your knowledge on the subject is meaningless
Because obviously an advanced space faring race would use clay pots for creating a genetic chimera. Both those sites have been scientifically dated and the timeline just doesn't hold out, do you think there were several alien races or just one with time travel,
your brain has fallen out hasn't it. Mostly because you are going on the translations by people who wanted your money, rather than the people who were passionate enough about the past to actually study it properly and who then spent their entire careers uncovering the truth which you aren't even aware of

What you are suggesting, is that any real archaeologist, who got into the profession to start with because they wanted to uncover the past, would immediately hide anything of advanced technology, because it doesn't agree with their worldview, you can dry that out and fertilise the lawn with it. In opposition to their qualified evidence, you have listened to a bunch of journalists with no qualifications, who want you to buy their books.
Please go google "rational" I think you will find it opens new and interesting ground for you

edit on 2-1-2016 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join