It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ark of the Covenant: FOUND

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I don't believe it was God or a supreme being sitting on that Mercy seat killing their enemies. How do you prove it's supremacy. It was probably an Annunaki. The one in Ethiopia may be a replica but I doubt Solomon would give away the ten Commandments. I believe Ron Wyatt found everything he said except Noah's Ark. The Ethiopians supposedly have made replicas of the Ark and have one in every church in the country. Look on youtube. There's tons of videos on Wyatt.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
As I have read before, ... Ron Wyatt was either a fraud, or delusional, ...... I like to think delusional. Come on now, ... were talking about a guy who would " pray to god" .... then discover jesus's blood, ... the ark of the covenant, ..... goliath's sword, .... and Noah's ark, ..

.... is there anything he didnt find ??? ... and is there anything you wouldn't beleive ?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Look for yourself. Photos are hard to argue with. Everything the Bible mentioned about Mt. Sinai is right there. The Ark of the Covenant was only seen by Wyatt, I believe the Angels protecting it did that on purpose so their wouldn't be an all out war of people trying to retrieve it. They won't let it be found until the Illuminati is defeated. That's my opinion. I haven't seen the Arks in Ethiopia but they may be identical to the one Wyatt found. The only difference is Wyatt's has the Ten Commandments, Goliath's sword a few other things in the cave. I don't believe the formation in Turkey is the remnants of Noah's Ark.

Look through these.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
LOL people so believe in whatever suits their little imagination. The human has 46 chromosomes which are in pair, so 23 in pair. That is how we calculate that. humans has 23 pair of chromosomes. Now you are saying jesus has only 23... so he only has 11.5 in pair? it is not possible.

Also, the more complex is a physical form, the more chromosomes he has. Example: Frog has 13 chromosomes in pair = 26 in total. Humans has 23 in pair for a total of 46. So see your thing about jesus having only 23 is NOT possible as he would be inferior to a frog.

I would rather believe 46 in pair for a total of 92, that would make sense. I hate it cause people believe anything they read, view etc without really knowing what it really means.

Like example, you are saying the word "chromosomes" right? What does chromosomes mean? What does it describe?

When a cell is not actively dividing, its nucleus contains chromatin, a tangle of fibers composed of protein and DNA. When the time comes for the cell to divide into two new cells, the DNA is duplicated via Mitosis so that each new cell can receive a complete copy of all the genetic material in the "parent" cell. This makes perfect sense if you think of it in practical terms. What if you and another person were both in charge of putting together a bicycle. As part of the deal, you and your friend would each have a bike in your own separate room without being able to contact each other. But the person asking you and your friend to put the bicycles together only had one set of directions, so the directions were torn in half and each of you received one half. It's pretty obvious that, unless you're a whiz at putting bicycles together, there's going to be some trouble unless each of you has your own complete set of directions!

Namaste

P.S. The arc of covenant was NOT found. Arc of covenant= nuclear radio device to communicate to "god" at mt sinai when they were here. who is were ? well of course it's them, the one who genetically created us, the Annunaki.
Remember to use the force and follow your light. Do not believe everything you see, not everything is as seem.
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

edit on 8-6-2011 by Blinded because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join