It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Czech leader calls migrant wave in Europe an 'organised invasion'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: deliberator

Please let me say that my concerns are absolutely nothing do to with race or actual culture.

I have been there when you have been given orders to do something which you detested. How many people can say they have had to see human cultural hatred like a soldier?

Being a soldier you see the great and the absolute worst in human kind. I saw some great things which put a tear to my eye, the one thing a soldier dose not comprehend is being that role model. They hardest thing I saw was young children looking up to us, we are the role models, the actions we have and do impact their lives.

What I did and what I do impacts the lives of them young children, I was a father without having the partner.

No soldier can prepare that, the horrors of the things I actually saw is nothing compared to the horrors of the memories or thoughts of what I actually left,

Them kids see what you do and I want to copy, some soldiers are monsters, some are like me nice people.

It was nice to see kids making the most out of a situation which others would call distraught. Kids playing in rubble, kids playing in dust. Let me tell you all now! You may be judgemental but it's all or nothing,

I was an infantry soldier and I felt like a dad, a social worker, a gardsman and more. You feel and know you have a duty to protect, but protect who?

I actually met some great people.... People..... That's the thing, when your in a war torn country it's people you trust. It's not religion. When I was there I genuinely did not care about, black, white, brown, green, yellow or purple.

But what we are seeing is a classic situation or the art of war... Read up yourselves about that.

The brainwashing on both sides is appalling, These dictators should be hung as they are not part of the society we have. They don't have the sleepless nights we have. What I care about is the people of my country. They are about to see a war which is new, and politicians don't know how to deal with it hence the brush under the carpet.

The emotional baggage I saw and experienced should deserve more than the just above minimum wage we got. I saw grown men cry due to conditions and implications of what we experienced and saw.

I would love to think I left a positive impact on that town and in the children's lives, it's them children who will fight our children of today, these people deserve so much from us..... And so do ours!

Sorry about that, I've seen both sides and its touchy to me. I'm fair but.... We are britians and it feels like we have lost our heritage... It's our children in our home countries who will carry that on.

I do believe it will be our children who will lose everything within just a few generations of we are not careful.

Either side has been given orders which neither understand nor do they really actually comprehend. I just hope that soldier

This war is about to come and just watch, it will be hatred on both sides unfortunately due to media and internet

I will edit this as and when, I'm out at a family dinner at present but answer any questions

edit on 28-12-2015 by Johnella08 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-12-2015 by Johnella08 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-12-2015 by Johnella08 because: Have had a few beers.... It's Christmas lol. Seriously though, please excuse the gaps

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Johnella08

I can only try to empathise as I have never been a soldier on the front line. Do you think those experiences might have coloured your perspective in relation to the current refugee problem? We have no borders with another EU country and are not part of the Schengen area. We do not face the same problem that the EU has. TPTB reckon 1 in 5 are from Syria and the rest are economic migrants.

I remember a few years ago working a night-shift with 12 staff on. Half way through the shift a Filipino guy pointed out to me that I was the only British employee on the night-shift. I was not aware of it. I think the reason for this is I see people as people rather than a label.

In relation to taking an infinite number of refugees I think there is valid concern in the EU relating to the stretching of resources such as housing, healthcare and schooling. I think this is far more legitimate way to argue about the influx. I think our mandatory 0.7% GDP foreign aid bill would be better utilised in refugee camps rather than political bribes and PC causes.

I know from experience that PC gibberish can aggravates the problem. One of my nephews was 10m outside the catchment area of the secondary school he wanted to go to and was turned down. My brother telephoned the school as 5 Asian kids in the same class as my nephew, who lived approx 500m outside the catchment area were given places. The school told my brother that they had to fill a certain quota with non-white children. Naturally my nephew resented this but he didn't lay blame at the Asian kids in his class like many would do.

If you have time, watch this 14 minute video of a British born and educated mainstream Muslim guy who was part of a debate at Oxford University (2013) on whether Islam is religion of war. He is an eloquent, down to earth, no nonsense realist.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: hutch622

Exactly. Same with me for Poland. Why can these cowards run! No honor..

I think they run because they don't stand a chance against western and Saudi armed and paid killers and mercenaries

Why do YOU run from the truth ?

edit on 29-12-2015 by VanGcouverite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: VanGcouverite
And the Poles had a chance against the greatest army? Hmm. Seems backwards. I am aware of the truth.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Yes, Slovakia and Czech Republic have helped organize it. They even helped Hungery make the retarded movie with the blonde journalist tripping over one of the migrants.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: hutch622
If these people dont like Assad and dont want to fight for him , join the other side .

You mean join Daesh?

Lol is daesh the new news (PC) appropriate name? What if that member meant Russia, or the Taliban?

No, "So called Islamioc State" is, Daesh is a name they hate because it's dishonorable and an insult, so I use it as often as I can...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join