It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Czech leader calls migrant wave in Europe an 'organised invasion'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

I think you missed my previous response to your post near the top of the page.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: deliberator

My partners best friend and they split up and my mums friend.

My mums friend who I class an an auntie was dating a previous husband and got pushed down a staircase by that head case in 2009 in hove. She had 2 children with this monster and now they have split he dose not care about the kids.

Now

My partners fiend got bartered numerous times and left him due to the abuse in 2011 and guess what he done the same, dose not care about his daughter.

I'm not a politician and I'm not quite sure how to resolve this issue and quite frankly I don't get paid anywhere near enough to lose sleep over a contingency to resolve this but this is a real issue which needs to be tackled very promptly before we reap the whirlwind of this mess

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Johnella08
a reply to: awareness10

Powerful words!

I'm actually speechless for a change

This guy is right in what he has said, it's not just Islam at fault it's a human nature of which is greed. But yes we do have to stand up and fight for what we have before we realise what we have lost

Yes, people are taking their Freedom for granted because we have it so good. My mother was born in a bomb shelter during ww2 so i know just how bad it could get if it came down to it. People are being stupid they forget so quickly.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Questioning ones patriotism or affiliations is fear game. You ask me I ask you.

I would never ask you that - you did ask me

So asking me if I were a refugee well I am not, so is nothing to answer.

You said this: Then we all loving freedom humans will become the refugees to be taken by countries that will have us and that still will have some respect for freedoms and democracy.

Of course you aren't now - but I thought it was very interesting that you said it. I was wondering who you thought should take you in and why

I can see you don't want to answer - so, I guess we'll just let that one go. Still, isn't it funny that however briefly you could imagine yourself as a refugee - someone fleeing a bad situation, hoping to be taken in?

The British and EU problem now with the Islamic refuges is an invasion plain and simple and as such should be approached by the governments affected.

Do you have proof?

edit on 12/27/2015 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Johnella08

2011 census Brighton and Hove
94.3% white
88% white British

www.brighton-hove.gov.uk...

edit on 27-12-2015 by MagnaCarta2015 because: corrected figures

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

There's no excuse anyone who runs is weak, if you run on the battlefield you could be shot by your own side. The guy is right it is and invasion, and we all will pay for these choices our western allies are making. I made a choice long ago to not run, and i live by that choice.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

So basically what is says really almost 1 in 5, this is also a known people statistic.

How many are not on that report??

Also remember we do have white Muslims here now and they have been here for years
edit on 27-12-2015 by Johnella08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Also those census reports are about as accurate and truthful as a politicians tax return
edit on 27-12-2015 by Johnella08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

You brought up the Census as a source , I just showed the figures.

They might not be that accurate, what would be a better indicator in your opinion?

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis
Why should i fight and provoke a country like all of the West have done? I would die for my country so there would never be reason to be called a coward. Great reply.....

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
lots and lots of young, fit, military aged men.. they just walked on in and not a bullet was fired. Look how clean all their shoes are.. look at the bottom of their pants.. we're expected to believe these people came all the way from the middle east and still look so clean and well fed..

Such a large group.. where were they 2-3 months prior? in large camps somewhere.. did they break out? did entire cities just empty over night? how did such a large gathering occur, so quickly?

THIS needs repeating! All clean, well dressed, and could easily pass for a crowd going to or from some event or other. "Refugees"? Not likely! They aren't even unhappy!! Real refugees wouldn't be so happy-looking.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

that may seem like the right thing now - all full of nationalistic pride - sense of place and honour. But seriously - if a civil war like in Syria was to happen in Australia - where the government decided to cull part of the population, there'd be some defense [and actually, I doubt the soldiers would actually kill fellow Aussies] - all the same a handful of survivors with big dreams and small arms don't have much of a chance against the limited yet effective might of the defense services. Also, I doubt that Aus would get material support from our allies in such a case.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TonytheToff

If the goverment started culling the population guess what side i would be on . And your right , i doubt our soldiers would follow orders .

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Well dressed indeed. Clean shaven too. They don't look hard done to in the least. Who made the clothes they wear and the backpacks they have on? hmmmmm Where are the Women and Children? oh yeah i forgot they don't come first. They were left to fight the Ignoramus Jihadi's all by themselves so their male partners could flee on their behaves and make a life for them before they make it over the borderline, or before some crazy rank nutcase kills them and the rest of their families. NOT BUYING IT.
edit on 12/28/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Well said!

People are blinded by the obvious, if we are fighting a war over seas and there here in our countries too then they have won. They have infiltrated our cities without anyone seeing what's about to happen.

I believe that most of Europe will see a civil war within 10 years, the civil war will not be a war say between the English and scots etc but it will be a civil war of the natives against the migrants. Someone is profiteering from this, the question is who, a movement like this cannot just be oversight by our leaders. Someone's getting paid to keep thier mouth shut plain and simple.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Interesting read. I lived in Brighton for most of the 1990s. At that time I thought Brighton was multicultural.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Strange. My best friend was in an abusive relationship with an Indian (non-Muslim) guy for many years. She eventually found the courage to leave him. Do I think all Indian men are violent and manipulative. Certainly not.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Stay and fight if you love your country, if not, invade Europe!

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

You obviously have grave concerns about a Muslim takeover in the future.

Me personally I have constant worries, my illness/disability and my independence, will I ever be able to work again, will I have to contend with living off sickness benefit for the rest of my life, will I ever be well enough to meet a new partner.

Sorry, radical Islam will have to take a ticket and join the back of the queue.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: InMyShell

I'm not sure they are that educated or have a wide varying understanding of politics in their own country to be honest?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join