It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Czech leader calls migrant wave in Europe an 'organised invasion'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Exactly. Same with me for Poland. Why can these cowards run! No honor..

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I'm English / Australian. I seem to remember during the second world war my grandfathers ran in the direction of the opposing force and fought like men. I certainly would not pick up my stuff and run away like a scared baby. But then again that's me and I guess I've had it bred into me. Perhaps these guys have been bred to run away?

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Yeah, they are really good with guns against other forces.

As if young, healthy men cannot be scared to fight a billion dollar financed, military trained, group of mercenaries.

Oh yeah, I would be sh1ting my pants against this lot......Not.
But that's me and my background not necessarily you?

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
If these people dont like Assad and dont want to fight for him , join the other side .

You mean join Daesh?

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

If these people dont like Assad and dont want to fight for him , join the other side .

You mean join Daesh?

Lol is daesh the new news (PC) appropriate name? What if that member meant Russia, or the Taliban?
edit on 27-12-2015 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

You mean join Daesh?

Seems to me there is pro Assad , anti Assad and Isis whom seem to be anti everything including the teachings of their own religion . So the not so short answer is no .

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I prefer the term Douche for them.
edit on 12/27/2015 by awareness10 because: ALIENS

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Cheers to that! That's what Real Men would do.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   
If you've got limited funds and need to pay people traffickers extortionate amounts of cash you're not going to send the elderly or small children that are unlikely to survive the trip or do anything productive once they get there; you're going to send strong men of working age that can make the journey and have some hope of making enough money in their host nation to help you out at some point.

I don't understand why they're considered cowards when any of the sides they can fight for are all as bad as each other and there's no chance to implement a representative system whoever wins.

Also, if we're being attacked by them in our own countries why haven't you all signed up to fight then instead of talking about what you would do on the Internet?

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
Hummm,young,healthy,single men of fighting age would not be fleeing to another country
unless they were fore-front of an invasion force.

Plus small counties being totally overwhelmed, so that food stocks are used up, medicines are used up, housing stocks used up, cash reserves used up, Greece is in debt so much it will never be able to pay it back, (like America) I would not be at all surprised to learn most west European countries are in really bad debt, ( Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece, ) and some members here want them to be even more in debt, these debts have to be paid for by the citizen in the street who works to keep his/her family fed and housed, just what do the migrants do apart from complaining they don't have wi-fi???????

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I'm Czech and nobody should take this guy seriously.
Our president is drunk, senile, narcissistic, dumb and generally bad person (like majority of our country anyway). He loves to get attention by saying things like this because he can't do anything better.

Also.. when he was young he avoided compulsory military service with some "health issues".

This video describes him very well.. (it was later explained as "virosis" and this term became quite famous here)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Any unwanted visitors is an invasion-ask the dodo.

And to be frank would anyone here want to live in Syria? any takers? didn't think so.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

You mean join Daesh?

Lol is daesh the new news (PC) appropriate name? What if that member meant Russia, or the Taliban?

I've been calling them Daesh for months since I found out it was an insult to them, it's become popular recently.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

You mean join Daesh?

I've been calling them Daesh for months since I found out it was an insult to them, it's become popular recently.

islamic state
Call a spade a spade.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
When I saw a news report about migrants being put straight into apprentice jobs at German factory XYZ I couldn't help but wonder if this migration was organized to provide cheap foreign labor for European corporations.

Sal

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
When ISIS proclaimed that they will invade Europe with Islam they were not been liars, they were telling the truth.

British media outlet The Telegraph exposed a document written by a high ranking ISIS official in charge of recruitment in Libya, which delineates how ISIS intends to use Libya as a gateway to Europe.

It will only take a generation from this able young men loins to change the face of religion in any of the countries they are setting their eyes on.

And is all in the name of Islam.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Only those that think that Islam should rule the world will see everything that is going on in Europe right now as right

How a minority group will rule as majority, the growing problem of Muslim in Britain, the experiment is backfiring.

The root problem of Muslim integration in Britain is alienation

British newspapers have begun to read like a highlights reel of what many perceive as an irreversible trend in Britain: The attacks on the London Transport in 2005 by British-born nationals, the brutal killing of Lee Rigby in 2013 by converted and radicalized Muslims of Nigerian descent, the heartbreaking beheading of journalist James Foley and others by a British-accented militant (a jihadist known as “John the Beatle”) along with an estimated 500 other Britons fighting for ISIL in Syria, not to mention almost two dozen women emigrating to become jihadi brides. Even domestic institutions seem to be vulnerable; Operation Trojan Horse revealed a detailed plan by hardline Muslim community leaders in Birmingham to remove head teachers hostile to Islamic principles in city schools. This pattern is not an escalation but – perhaps more troubling – reflects the continuation of a malignant and deep-seated problem: not all citizens of free societies value freedom, especially freedom for others.

www.washingtonpost.com...

They are now blaming the side of the free society in Britain for the alienation and lack of integration for the second and third generations British Muslim.

But what they don't talk is how the Muslim population tend to band together to keep their own set of believes that actually conflicts with free countries alive and well.

Shortly after the 7/7 bombings, Tony Blair declared, “The right to be in a multicultural society was always implicitly balanced by a duty to integrate, to be part of Britain.” Six years later, David Cameron presented a variation on the same theme, asserting “muscular liberalism” for Britain, in which a forceful commitment to democracy, rule of law, and respect for minorities is “not an option but a way of life.” The liberal democratic state cannot impel an individual to believe certain values and ideas, but it can require certain behavior as part of the “duties-for-rights” contract of citizenship. And it is in this tethering of behavior to status conditionality that the major immigrant-receiving states of Western Europe are investing their chips, in order to reduce alienation among Muslim youth as well as some of its more pernicious, and sometimes violent, byproducts.

"Allah is the greatest! Islam is here, whether you like it or not. We are here! We are here! What we need is Islam! What we need is Sharia!"

Britain Islamic riots chanting 2013.

edit on 27-12-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Do you have any idea how overtly racist England was in the 70s and 80s? Bizarre that the children of first generation immigrants may grow up to be disaffected, live in insular communities and be drawn to misguided ideologies that offer them some form of empowerment when their parents received such a warm welcome from the locals.

The British will never address that though, it's easier to blame religion and get annoyed at them for not integrating.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Of course it's an organised invasion...but then, as I've been saying for years, mass immigration itself is nothing more or less that.

It's a pity these words didn't tumble from the mouth of the British PM, but sadly no.

No, we have to make do with the Keystone Cops who line up and do the Benny Hill 'Fred Scuttle' salute to the delusional female Führer.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

seriously funny, that guy shooting out if the tank made me lol for real....

if the CIA is training these guys...... wow, no wonder they need so much money...there wasting it all on ammo

storm troopers in training(because storm troopers always miss Luke and every one else)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
If you've got limited funds and need to pay people traffickers extortionate amounts of cash you're not going to send the elderly or small children that are unlikely to survive the trip or do anything productive once they get there; you're going to send strong men of working age that can make the journey and have some hope of making enough money in their host nation to help you out at some point.

I don't understand why they're considered cowards when any of the sides they can fight for are all as bad as each other and there's no chance to implement a representative system whoever wins.

Also, if we're being attacked by them in our own countries why haven't you all signed up to fight then instead of talking about what you would do on the Internet?

What Islam needs in order to survive now is a continuing increase in population, wherever they go. So no, young, fit Islamic men of fighting age are not migrating to get jobs - it is to reproduce (the operative word was 'produce' - you mentioned it yourself)

If they were smart and wanted to send people in to get jobs, they'd send in the young women.
Wish I could star myself for saying that.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join