It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter vows to wage war on internet trolls

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Hey prezbo, our friend's still going at it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27-12-2015 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Id suggest before getting into it with someone after they call you a troll: look through their posting history, I'm sure you'll find some "interesting things." Just fyi.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
They're going to show up in your room and try to castrate you:

"We WILL have you do as we say."

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: breakingbs
Hey prezbo, our friend's still going at it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah 'shill' or 'troll' or government agents, all used to deflect criticism.

If you do this, you have no argument to begin with...

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Well then I guess I have no argument, to begin with.

(Actually, I like SOME OF the message, im just not sure about who's delivering it. Look into it, youll see what i mean.)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
.never mind.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They should use a good staff instead. Take ATS for example, you can do anything with regards to opinions as long as you don't dissolve into ad hominems.

Surprise! Tripper wants to make a buck! Whatever, Fakebook maybe? Embrace the rise of the self-proclaimed Blockwart!

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs

They're going to show up and hack off my balls and say "why?!! why do you say mean things on twitter?"

Actually I dont say anything at all, on twitter, or facebook for that matter.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
#TwitterIsRelevant

or. . .

How to battle trolls in 140 characters or less. . . .

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I do understand your concern. They began editing (censoring) comments on their propaganda dissemination networks years ago.
I believe CNN was among the first. They also file and forward everything they pull. It's time for them to play Che Guevara now:

To assassinate their ideological foes.

Perusing the comments here, I see that already you are labeled, by one, as maybe being the troll who they are looking for. I'd accept this as a compliment if I were you, from what I have gleaned.

I watched a serious political blogger get shot down, in terms of morale and will, for his opinions. He has his own website which concentrates on finding truth, conspiracies. But he took it to the news sites, and daily. He is no troll, and will certainly become a terrace in label because (Voltaire saying).

If it were not for a certain twitter 'troll', I would have wasted a lot of higher plane energy on a certain pursuit.
I always found his photos to be genuine, and nowhere else but through this 'troll' was I able to see them, and cipher what was really going on.

Naturally twitter eliminated this contributor. This was over a year ago, and he was not a troll, per se.
It was a person who got mixed up with the wrong culture, with a lot of money, and even more baggage, against someone with a good eye for getting the truth across, using only a (red highlighter) pen.

It took me so long to find out.

I found out. I owe this person, this troll, a lot.

It's a low level site in terms of deep content. Probably it will fold, as things become more urgent about (Voltaire saying).

# 555

edit on 27-12-2015 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Interesting. I could see this going bad, though, because what's to stop trolls from creating lists of people they don't like, blocking them, then claiming those folks are the trolls? Twitter, and any other site, needs to police their own site, not ask users to do it for them. A reporting system and enough employees to investigate would be better.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

Cool story bro.

:/
edit on 28-12-2015 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
They should change what they call the block function from "block" to "banished", "excluded" or "expulsed". If they changed what they called it I would probably use it more. Why? Because some super ticks can't understand the meaning of things and re-interpret your "block" on them to mean "B-Lock". They in turn get deeper in their efforts to mind-leech you. Anyways, the internet is a wishy-washy plane of existence and you can't make anything definite on a social networking platform.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join