It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: JoshuaVerum
Did you know the founder of the Jehovah's Witnesses predicted global warming back in the early 1900's..
5. Is the end of the world really near?
THE BIBLE’S ANSWER: “When you see these things occurring, know that the kingdom of God is near.” (LUKE 21:31)
The Bible prophets were inspired by God to describe conditions that would indicate an imminent end of the world. Consider some of those prophecies and decide for yourself whether they are being fulfilled in our time.
* Wars, famines, earthquakes, and epidemics of deadly disease. (Matthew 24:7, Luke 21:11)
* Significant increase in crime. (Matthew 24:12)
* The ruining of the earth by mankind. (Revelation 11:18)
* People who love themselves, money, and pleasures but do not love God. (2 Timothy 3:2, 4)
* The breakdown of the family. (2 Timothy 3:2, 3)
* General apathy toward the evidence of the approaching end. (Matthew 24:37-39)
* The preaching of the good news of God’s Kingdom worldwide. (Matthew 24:14)
As Jesus said, seeing “all these things” lets us know that the end of the world is near. (Matthew 24:33) Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that the evidence is convincing, and they share their faith with others by preaching in 236 lands.