It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State leader Baghdadi goads West in rare audio statement

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The "Leader" of ISIS-ISIL has made a statement.

He "warns" the Caliphate will spread to Palestine next.

He "warns" all Christians and Jews.

He cites the failures in Iraq and Afghanistan.

"Be confident that God will grant victory to those who worship him, and hear the good news that our state is doing well. The more intense the war against it, the purer it becomes and the tougher it gets," he said.

He also called on Saudi citizens - the second biggest contributor to Isil ranks - to "rise up" against their government as he dimissed the kingdom's newly formed Muslim coalition against the caliphate.

He also said Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isil) would soon be in Palestine to establish an Islamic state there. "Jews, soon you shall hear from us in Palestine which will become your grave," the voice, purporting to be Baghdadi, is heard saying.

Islamic State leader Baghdadi goads West in rare audio statement

Who "Dares" to sneer the word of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Meanwhile they're slowly losing their grip on Ramadi day by day.

But sure.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I wouldn't doubt the Islamic State poses grave threats to various people, in multiple countries. However, this tape is purely propaganda. Still we need to realize that if we don't help the people, they'll end suffering at the hands of ISIS.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sounds like a New Year's resolution to me.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Two 'superpowers' after this guy and he is still spouting propaganda?

Me thinks all is not as it seems......

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
In other news .

Big Christmas Gifts For Syria - Alloush Killed, Yarmouk Cleared

Today the Syrian airforce used air delivered missiles on buildings where a meeting of Jaish al-Islam (Army of Islam) leaders and others tool place and killed its leader Zahran Alloush, several of his lieutenants and some leading personal from Ahrar al-Shams, Failaq al Rahman, another anti-government Salafist group, and Jabhat al-Nusra.

Alloush, here a video of him preaching, was an extremely sectarian man. He called for the "cleansing" of all Alawite and Shia from Syria and he put Alawite women into cages on marketplaces to use them as human shields against government attacks. He praised Osama Bin Laden. Two Years ago Joshua Landis provided a profile of Alloush with some translation of his speeches.
www.moonofalabama.org...

Does everyone remember the propaganda the west had running about Osama and the cave complexes and the vids that showed Osama getting younger and younger while he was hiding in Pakistan using a military hospital for dialyses ?

Got to keep the boogey men going even in the face of assured collapse . Even Qutar has come out to address the terriorist issue but that may have been more of a strong arm move by Russia that has the goods on the lot of them including Turkey .

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
MOSSAD doing a decent job of keeping the deceased Al Bagdhadi alive.

Great.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Great stuff!

It's the old "Yeah well, my Dad is bigger than your Dad" or "I know you are, what am I"

Gonna smash this little prick until they all meet their virgins.

Keep spouting that crap, it just gives us even more reason to find you and "lose you at sea"........ahem.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Interesting, this is the second bit of news about ISIS coming for Israel. I posted a thread about Israel arresting home grown wanna be IS terrorists who were planning attacks inside the Jewish state and now we have the leader, who I thought was killed, directly threatening Israel.

And he's asking for Saudi citizens to rise up. I'm not fan of SA but dear god the last thing needed in the Middle East is more instability in it's nations! The Saudi gov't obviously, being as ruthless as they are, will never let that happen.

Shin Bet arrests Nazareth area cousins, 'ISIS operatives who planned attacks in Israel'

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
As ISIS get closer to collapse you will see more and more propaganda from them that focuses on the West and Israel. Even though ISIS is in no shape to much of anything to either. It however plays better when recruiting than come join as we try and slow our retreat on multiple fronts.

For sometime US backed forces have had to chose a single target at a time which allowed ISIS to react and send troops. Now they are being hit on multiple fronts in both Syria and Iraq. Iraq's regular forces have gotten large enough that they can act without Shia militia or Kurdish support, that lets them operate on one one front, The US/Turkish backed Kurds and allied Sunni militias on another and Shia militias on yet another. Then in Syria the new Syrian Democratic Forces which is a US/Turkish backed alliance of Kurdish, Turkoman, Syrian Arab, Christian, and tribal militias. It is basically the new Free Syrian Army which never realty recovered from the joint beat down ISIS and Assads forces put on it early on when ISIS and Assads forces avoided fighting each other to focus on the FSA. The new SDF has already made some nice advances. And will be force that takes ISIS capital in Syria.

On the possible negative the side the killing of leader of the Army of Islam likely ends any chance of a ceasefire remaining between Assad and the more radical rebel groups. So instead of them also focuses on ISIS they will continue to fight each other. And in a worst case Scenario the Army of Islam could dissolve removing the one real force between ISIS and Damascus. If that were to occur ISIS would likely make an end run on Damascus and Assads depleted forces would be unlikely to stop them no matter how much air support the US and the Russian came in with. And in a nightmare scenario ISIS makes a deal out of desperation and the two forces join together.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
This latest South Front vid takes up the larger picture in the ME and what maybe going on behind the scenes . Turkeys announcement to open a Base in Qutar is something that has had many heads wondering . I had made mention on a privious thread that Qutar just may be the small horn of Daniels Prophecy . If it is we should see 3 other countries uprooted because of it . How does Iraq ,Syria , and Saudi Arabia sound as the 3 contenders ..? dont know but it is intresting to watch as it plays out ....any how the vid

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
This latest South Front vid takes up the larger picture in the ME and what maybe going on behind the scenes . Turkeys announcement to open a Base in Qutar is something that has had many heads wondering . I had made mention on a privious thread that Qutar just may be the small horn of Daniels Prophecy . If it is we should see 3 other countries uprooted because of it . How does Iraq ,Syria , and Saudi Arabia sound as the 3 contenders ..? dont know but it is intresting to watch as it plays out ....any how the vid

The Turks and Qatar have had a defense cooperation agreement since 2002. Turkish troops have been to Qatar to train them before. No however Turkey is going to stop buying gas and oil from Russia and Qatar will be its main supplier and Turkey wants to protect that supply. Granted it is only 3000 troops. Of course Turkey and Qatars joint allies the US has 10,000 personnel and is home to the US 5ft. While the UKs has a Royal Air Force station in Qatar as well. And of course Qatar is part of the GCC. To Qatar is simply making sure it has as much protection as possible and the Turks are securing a vital resource.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Basically these organizations don't have to do but sit back and let the elephant flail about while they shoot arrows and stick spears into its flanks.

Every sting makes it expend more energy, stomping its feet, flailing its trunk and trumpeting in anger. Eventually it will tire and collapse.

Hit them where they ain't.

edit on 26-12-2015 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

does this guy ,deceased or not, claim to have a masters and PhD in Islamic studies?

I understand that yourself and the majority of Muslims are not going to suicide bomb people.

Yet i believe you have said you think sharia law is best.

How can this not be Islam if this guy has a PhD in the #? Is Islamic studies full of #?

Everyday we hear this is not Islam, This guy has studied Islam and apparently it is.

How do we know every peace loving Muslim isn't wrong?

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Regardless of religious preference - or as I like to call it, whichever dragontale one chooses to believe in - people who abide and live under a religious affiliation - great.

Now - using that religion as a "way of life," for everyone else? Now that's criminally insane.

This comes in all sorts of flavors, but I'll be the first to say to anyone - your religion does not dictate my life. The people that want Sharia Law can have it, those who want a Christain theocracy - have at it.

But why, in the name of God - do these nutjobs, and again, regardless of dragontale belief system, want to impose their view on everyone else?

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

If you have good intuition...
1) Look into your heart.

If you're religious...
2) Ask Jesus.

& if you prefer what some would call logic...
3) Look back on any encounters you've had with Muslims and rate the experience on a scale of 10.

Deep down you will know who best represents the religion.

Bare in mind, if you want my opinion, I wouldn't have converted if there was any room for doubt about the pure intentions of Muslims.

It may be anecdotal, but the whole "convert the world" mantra spouted by many who fear or are weary of Islam is wrong...
4 different Muslims told me specifically not to convert unless I truly felt it was the right thing to do.

Ask yourself what sort of "convert them all" group would tell someone not to convert.

4 out of 4 times.
Including one who was an Imam.

As for Bagdhadi's Islamic PHD, I can't deny that.
But it makes him no more important or knowledgable in my eyes or the eyes of over a billion Muslims.

We can't all be wrong & him right. Can we?

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Thank you Charlie for your answer but unfortunately

1. I have never met a Muslim, in person. I live outside a small town in Michigan. I have asked Jesus for a favor and it was answered.

I hate the term ilslamaphobic. that kinda means an irrational fear of Islam. You can't deny muslims are creating havoc world wide. You can not deny that fact.

If that was to happen in America, it would be christians doing it, so I get in the ME they are Muslim.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

He "warns" all Christians and Jews.

Cool, I'll be safe then. He's not targeting Atheists and Catholics?

Or is that tomorrow in another broadcast......"errr, and I warn all...."

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

I understand which is why I came up with my own church. The church of the living earth. there are 2 rules. You don't lie and you don't litter.

You are always in church.... never lie, never litter

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Seems like a lot of defence for a country with only around 200,000 native peoples .The remaining 2.5 million are x pats and contractors .A country that has only came into existence in 1971 ...Who would their natural enemy be ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join