It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000's of years of generational and cultural belief systems shoved down the throats...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

where people seem to think their opinion,.... experiences... are superior.... to others.....

Their own insecurities/fears being projected onto others maybe?

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Isn't it the master plan of the Devil to extend to maximum the times of suffering, including by using modern technology that we generally don't understand (like manipulation of timelines)?

You had me until this...

So not only did satan walk freely in the Garden while god couldnt see adam that he had to call out to him (not omniscient) but satan not only gets to rule the world but play with the timelines as well. Is this god allowing satan to now play not only with materials but also time.

I mean come on how much credit do you give to satan? Better yet where has your god disappeared to? What are we fools to not see through your illogical statements?

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

there is a logic and it is not me giving credit to satan, that satan would like to see his already too long reign on earth prolonged even longer. Whether he would use CERN or mind-induced "apparitions" plus naivety of billion faithful, I don't know what his choice would be. Probably he would use any available method, because he would not be restricted by "the end doesn't justify the means".

Fatima forced final text published in 2000 is nothing short of prolonging the time of suffering, and crowning it with a gross martyrdom. In someone's views, that is the necessary condition for the Church to follow Christ to the end on the cross, before the Church's own resurrection, i.e. Second Coming. Only, Jesus never ever said that! It is interpretation of a sect inside the highly secretive ranks of the Catholic church, and never been an official document, doctrine, even less a dogma! Jesus doesn't want the Church crucified. Jesus wants to SAVE the Church "to escape all those things".

What do the leaders of RCC do to avoid that scenario, timeline or you name it? Did they follow orders from Heaven to declassify Fatima secrets in 1960? No, they didn't! They were afraid of ...Soviet Union, or something worse? Do they want voluntarily to allow the 1 bln catholics into a scenario where they will be persecuted and martyred because of their belief? Do the leaders of RCC sacrifice not themselves (like Christ) but the flock instead, like pagans?

Do the leaders of RCC expect literal fulfillment of Malachi? It envisions destruction of Rome and a terrible judge to judge his people (not necessarily Second Coming!!!).

Do they believe in the forged 3rd secret of Fatima? It envisions the same, plus the multiple deaths of pope and cardinals, laity. All reasoning religious-minded people, that include both fervent Catholics and other intelligent persons who care even more, now understand we have been grossly deluded about the real content of Fatima, for decades. The secret should have been announced to public in 1960. What has been hidden up until now? What could be a secret even today in the information age? What do the Churches keep taboo beyond any "antichrist talks"? There is only one possible answer and I gave it in other posts.

I'd like to see a more active role of pope Francis whom I deeply respect. He consecrated his pontificate to Our Lady of Fatima. Will he reveal the secret, or will he try to play a script prepared by others, not by him or by Our Lady? If so, isn't it better for him to resign before we see the master script of destruction coming upon St Peter's? Resigning, he will cut short both prophecies - the list of Malachi that is not a dogma either, and the falsified 3rd secret of Fatima. If Francis cannot go any farther than the phrase "baptizing Martians with big noses and ears if they want to", then probably his successor would go. We have already entered in the space era, and any backtrack to Galileo time is impossible. Unless those people could go back in time.

edit on 27-12-2015 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

there is a logic and it is not me giving credit to satan, that satan would like to see his already too long reign on earth prolonged even longer

you completely disregarded what I wrote...where was god that it couldnt see adam in the garden?

YOUR words

Isn't it the master plan of the Devil to extend to maximum the times of suffering, including by using modern technology that we generally don't understand (like manipulation of timelines)?

MY words

but satan not only gets to rule the world but play with the timelines as well. Is this god allowing satan to now play not only with materials but also time.

So tell me clearly
1) where and how does satan get the power to play with timelines
2) wheree do you get this insiders knowledge from?
3) If satan was playing with timelines it would probably not mess around the edges but simply change the crusifixion from even happening...there goes your christianity.

wiggle your way out of this one

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

May the extraterrestrial angels who brought healing to countless people in the Old Testament, and who served Jesus in his time, come sooner and heal the humanity,

So they're ETS?
1) are you sure they're not inter-dimensional or spiritual
2) are they mans friend?

◄ Genesis 19:8 ►
New International Version
"Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do what you like with them. But don't do anything to these men, for they have come under the protection of my roof.""

3) in the light of the above genesis account how powerful are they that they would stand by and accept a type of prostitution to appease the crowd?

Gen 19.5
They called to Lot, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them."

4) So are these angels or ordinary spacefarers who could have compatible sex with humans?
5) this demiurge jehovah of the OT doesnt sound like the Grand creator of the universe to me...more like a cattle herder who did what it wanted with "human cattle"

Interested to see what you come up with

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree
1000's of years of generational and cultural belief systems shoved down the throats...

Please consider;
'Belief' is a pathologically symptomatic infection of the imagination, the ego! Vanity!
Beliefs are not rationally, logically 'chosen', they are 'spread' and 'caught' like any infection!
The infection is ancient, and is dying!
The infection of 'belief' will die a natural death, along with 'thought', in a short couple centuries!
It is spread, predominately, by word of mouth!
The first word that baby understands takes him beyond 'innocence', he is now infected with the vanity (and insanity) of thought, and susceptible to catching 'beliefs'!

No one deliberately harms others unless he hosts a 'belief' of some strain or other!
The rapidly vanishing ability for original critical thought (philosophical thought) increases the chances of catching some belief or other!
The greater the one, the less of the other!

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: theySeeme

Just as believing in God is "man-made", so is not believing.

So just as I only see only man/men in this room or rooms and no gods I will defer to the man made observation that seeing is believing. Nice try on the warped logic.

I think you and no one else has caught on to what I've been submiminally trying say,

And that is that we are all God's. I'n the bible it states the body is the temple of God, well just who lives inside that temple exactly, with undeniable proof? YOU do!

In the Qu'ran it says that the name/word Allah is directly of man - A.rm L.eg L.eg A.rm H.ead - all the letters in Allah.

Who can take life away as well as give it? You can

So for one to not believe in God, or self - but instead be so brainwashed and pre-occupied with their religion (Biblical, Sports, Work, Politics, hell even in some cases ATS!! - since the definition of religion is a belief system) -- is MAN MADE (in my opinion)

Just as believing is also MAN MADE - Man made because man has the ability to believe or not believe on his/her own accord, there is no prison or police in your brain telling YOU what to do.

There is a reason the body instinctively wants to survive, I think that's the real definition of faith. Faith so strong your physical being can feel it.

If that faith was as strong as instict in the biblical God, this instinct to survive can be over-ride (for example look at Jihad / Suicide Bombing).

Let's be honest, most biblically/book religious folks are afraid to die - absolutely terrified, and are willing to go against their religion in order to survive. Have they no faith they will go to heaven and joy for eternity?
edit on 29-12-2015 by theySeeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

n the Qu'ran it says that the name/word Allah is directly of man - A.rm L.eg L.eg A.rm H.ead - all the letters in Allah

You do realize that allah is a name of arabic orgin, nothing to do with legs or arms?

And that is that we are all God's.

most biblically/book religious folks are afraid to die

Just as believing is also MAN MADE

But surely if we're all gods there is no death? I'm not sure I follow your reasoning

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

So tell me clearly
1) where and how does satan get the power to play with timelines
2) wheree do you get this insiders knowledge from?
3) If satan was playing with timelines it would probably not mess around the edges but simply change the crusifixion from even happening...there goes your christianity.

1. I don't know. The timelines are something new we have to learn about. I guess both good and evil ones have access to them, if they are what we are told they are.
2. For timelines, check Dan Burisch, also Anderson institute although it is not exactly timelines. Discussion of Dan Burisch and Dr Michael Salla pubished in Biblioteca Pleiades (google it to find it faster)
3. I guess if satan is allowed to play with timelines, there are limits to it. Crucifixion definitely took place, as we know from the Gospels. Time-seers in device Looking glass prove it too - watch the interview of Bob Dean, Clifford Stone and Kerry Cassidy "the old guys..." on youtube.
I do not question my Christianity. Do you? I don't need excuse for being Christian who asks questions. I'd rather demand answers of these questions by those who could and should give them (not you)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

So they're ETS?
1) are you sure they're not inter-dimensional or spiritual
2) are they mans friend?

◄ Genesis 19:8 ►
"Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do what you like with them. But don't do anything to these men, for they have come under the protection of my roof.""

3) in the light of the above genesis account how powerful are they that they would stand by and accept a type of prostitution to appease the crowd?

Gen 19.5
They called to Lot, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them."

4) So are these angels or ordinary spacefarers who could have compatible sex with humans?
5) this demiurge jehovah of the OT doesnt sound like the Grand creator of the universe to me...more like a cattle herder who did what it wanted with "human cattle"

First I have to say, I take extra time and effort to answer you detailly, something I cannot continue doing in the future. I have a different style, write large articles and enjoy reading such, without getting into the letter. If it is not your style, sorry.

1. ET are not only interdimensional, they are different from demons, said the pope's top demonolgist at that time Mgr Balducci (interview on youtube). They come from somewhere else, planets or galaxies, whether they are higher dimensional than we are, is a matter of further research and varies from species to species. There are different races ET, some of them being pretty human and indistinguishable from us. For more, check Dr Michael Salla's classification of ET's, found on his website and biblioteca pleiades (pls google it)

2. Some of them are, others are neutral, still others few seem to be enemies

3. I don't have any idea about that
4. I don't know what I don't know

5. My knowledge of God is limited as being just a poor human. God is above and beyond our understanding. Such is also the view of Dr Steven Greer, another ET researcher, whose interviews I recommend to you. He said: one supreme being (God) and we all are brothers (with the ET). Not necessarily copy his words, but there is quite a truth in it

I got the link of Drs Dan Burisch and Michael Salla's dispute about 2012 timelines:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net... Dan Burisch and Dr. Michael E. Salla and post it for your and other readers convenience. You need to google for the other sources. Once in a site like that, you can find much more than what I quote. It needs hours, days, to just mention all available online.

Thank you and please for the next questions you might have, you might want to browse thru my walls of texts
I just don't have time for such detailed answers
edit on 29-12-2015 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

n the Qu'ran it says that the name/word Allah is directly of man - A.rm L.eg L.eg A.rm H.ead - all the letters in Allah

You do realize that allah is a name of arabic orgin, nothing to do with legs or arms?

And that is that we are all God's.

How silly, Allah in arabic is spelled الله, of course I know it's arabic origin, who doesn't? Not sure what your sarcasm or intentions were in your reply, odd.

Even more odd is the fact that I make it quite clear that I do not identify directly with any of these books, I simply pointed out that there are observations in all of these that support my opinion, an opinion I explicity stated as "in my opinion" in my post.

And more odd than that is the fact that you make the assumption that Allah being of arabic origin nullifies my opinion, which is beyond crazy.

But surely if we're all gods there is no death? I'm not sure I follow your reasoning

What is death? This man-made concept or word, what is it exactly? What is your definition of death in the way you are using it here?

Secondly, if man is of conscious - and no one knows where conscious comes from, how do you know it dies?... you don't of course.
edit on 29-12-2015 by theySeeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

3. I don't have any idea about that
4. I don't know what I don't know

5. My knowledge of God is limited as being just a poor human. God is above and beyond our understanding. Such is also the view of Dr Steven Greer, another ET researcher, whose interviews I recommend to you. He said: one supreme being (God) and we all are brothers (with the ET). Not necessarily copy his words, but there is quite a truth in it

Thanks you for the detailed response and the time out it took to respond to me.

It is as I suspected, nothing against you but the picture is inconsistent.

Not too long ago I came to the conclusion that we are being played and the OT and N Testament like all major Texts of the major faiths (including Islam & Judaism) are all consistent in 1 glaring Truth; the rulers of this planet and their demigods are not mans friend!

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Not sure what your sarcasm or intentions were in your reply, odd.

Not sarcasm at all, if we're going to have any sort of discussion we have to look at language and the way its used here. You're the one who posted this:

In the Qu'ran it says that the name/word Allah is directly of man - A.rm L.eg L.eg A.rm H.ead - all the letters in Allah.

And more odd than that is the fact that you make the assumption that Allah being of arabic origin nullifies my opinion, which is beyond crazy.

Nice way to be evasive, I never said anything nullifies your opinion, you are free to have any opinion you see fit; all I did was point out inconsistencies that render you writing "A.rm L.eg L.eg A.rm H.ead - all the letters in Allah." meaningless.
You are free to disregard my messages on this board as you see fit.

What is death? This man-made concept or word, what is it exactly? What is your definition of death in the way you are using it here?

Secondly, if man is of conscious - and no one knows where conscious comes from, how do you know it dies?... you don't of course.

I did not say "it dies" nice way to twist my words; all I did was ask you effectively "if we are all gods there is no death"

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Not sure what your sarcasm or intentions were in your reply, odd.

Not sarcasm at all, if we're going to have any sort of discussion we have to look at language and the way its used here. You're the one who posted this:

Nice way to be evasive, I never said anything nullifies your opinion, you are free to have any opinion you see fit; all I did was point out inconsistencies that render you writing "A.rm L.eg L.eg A.rm H.ead - all the letters in Allah." meaningless.
You are free to disregard my messages on this board as you see fit.

I did not say "it dies" nice way to twist my words; all I did was ask you effectively "if we are all gods there is no death"

Nice try, however after seeing a topic you posted where you want the pope removed to prevent fulfilling prophecy, it will be difficult for me and you to have an open-minded debate (this neither your fault or mine, we are simply incompatible).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join