It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

* 2016 * Predictions

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Signals

6. Ernest Borgnine dies for the 3rd time. I create a thread about it, and finally there is consensus among ATS members of the Converging Timelines theory

To ensure equilibrium this post and yours will never have been typed, we can't look through the Wizards curtain and expect to remain cognizant of the fact...what was I typing...oh "#^%&* I'm disappearing....

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Lol! That explains everything!

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
My predictions are.
1.Everyone is over the age of 12 is given a government artificial intelligence phone. The phone picks up the persons personality and you can play games and give every one polls to do.

2.Some one make a device that can view time and we find the true history of the world and find it to be more boring then we thought.

3.Some one make a hover bored that uses magnets to hover.

4.Someone asked to be forgiven before they reveal what is holding some people behind and it changes the world.

5.somebody wins a billion Dolores from the powerball.

6.NASA makes planes to make a space elevator.

7. Cool stuff is starting to be made out of Q-carbon.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
please explain why you believe this unevidenced twaddle

As i stated in the first page of this thread 'all hell breaks lose in the first week of February 2016

So what has happened since Dec 27 ?
1) From the first working week of January the Chinese economy has started to implode and dump the dollar. Others have crashed the oil price below $30 and started a derivatives meltdown. Now stock exchanges worldwide are collapsing with many banks like Bank of Scotland saying 'dump shares' and bank interest rates going negative like Bank of Japan.

2) Zika virus outbreak for major population control.
3) Baltic Dry Index sinking at every new reading since December 2015.

And you say its twaddle.

Just wait for June 13-20th. If you are not spiritually minded, the differences between spiritually biased people and ignorant people will be very noticable.

Oh and BTW 555 days after Sept 11 2001, war erupted in Iraq. 555 means death and change. Iraq got both.
5555 days after Sept 11 2001 is Saturday, 26 November 2016. On that day, if this world has not changed spiritually for the better, it will be major death for planet Earth. Iraq was a dry run.
edit on 11-2-2016 by Rapha because: BDI

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
My one simple prediction...
On July 4th, there will be snowfall in the United States.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I don't believe in making predictions but I pray for Doom.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

can you be more specific ?????

in alaska , some rocky mountain states - snow in july is a rarity that happens every 5 years or so

florida - ??? snow in july would be a big deal

just trying to cut down on open ended " predictions "

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Both Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio will be outed as closeted homosexuals well before the convention...probably in the next month or two if it's going to happen at all. Hey, it's just my own read on things, but I'm not the only one who sees it.

Cruz in particular seems to me to be the kind of messed up, self-hating psycho who would lead the effort to put gay people in the gas chamber to keep himself above suspicion and protect his career. Total phony dirt bag / slime ball type. Rubio just seems to me to be a throwback by comparison, the old school hypocrite/controlled by blackmail sort of politician.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape
No. It's not open ended. It will happen on July 4th.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hmm...odd. I didn't kill the thread, did I?

Seriously, if anyone can find me a photo or youtube clip etc of Ted Cruz and his wife (who also happens to be a managing director for Goldman Sachs...former iirc) in physical proximity without Ted looking disgusted or otherwise setting off mad gaydar, I'd be interested in seeing it.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

sigh - the last " 4th of july snow fall in " :

alaska : 2015

the entire CONUS : 2011

florida : no record exists of such an event

see the problem now ???????????

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

No. Still no problem. You don't have to like my prediction. It is what it is.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
And what is the prediction of election in US in 2016?

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: LeoNa1

It's hilarious no one added that in this thread

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MemoryShock

Mem !!!!!!! *hugz*

That's a wild site, when does it get up and running do you know?

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LeoNa1

There will be another Clinton in office.

There ya go.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
My one simple prediction...
On July 4th, there will be snowfall in the United States.

It was not easy trying to find any record of snow fall on July 4th. I did not find any proof but I am not sure if I just didn't see something. Anyway, maybe I was wrong.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

lol it was great you looked!

There rest of us have only got Muhamad Ali right so far

I know its too late, but I am going to make a call that something happens to Paul Mccartney or Ringo Starr in the next 12 months.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
A thought. Will Congress slap Hillary with a Contempt of Congress action for the perjury she committed last year? And if they do will the US Attorney for DC pass it on to a grand jury for consideration? This could be fun to watch if the House Republicans grow a set of stones and go for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join