It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

* 2016 * Predictions

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
i predict more of the same, only worse; worse weather, worse economic woes, worse terror attacks, worse crud on telly. and a massive earthquake in the mix around april.

happy new year!

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Mass immigration from Europe and the USA to Syria, with Assad calling for a ban under the pressure until he can check if any of them belong to ISIS.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I predict that ATS will be full of Democrats vs Republicans battling it out for the "who can sling the most bull#" award till November 8 then it will mysteriously turn into one side gloating while the other side says what a terrible state the country is in. If anyone wants the lotto numbers pm me.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
ISIS attacks will be commonplace in the US. The American people will begin blatantly disobeying gun laws with concealed and open weapons carry as they fear the terrorists more than the government.

A huge terrorist attack will happen on US soil. This will put fear into the hearts of many, and many Americans will alter their routines as a result. The daily acitivities of millions of Americans will never be the same again.

Turkey will continue its provocations of Russia, forcing NATO to choose between helping Turkey and World War 3. NATO will back down, effectively dissolving the purpose and deterrence of the alliance. NATO will all but disband as it becomes clear it's all talk and no action.

Turkey will begin political and military maneuvers against other Muslim countries to try to bring them into a larger caliphate with Erdogan as Caliph.

The GOP will mount one last ditch attempt to make sure Donald Trump does not get the Republican nomination. This will cause millions of Republicans to abandon the party, and will propel Trump into an insurmountable lead among any close GOP rivals.

More and more scientists will begin openly proclaiming that Earth is the only planet in the universe capable of sustaining life, and that there are so many factors which had to be perfect in order to sustain life on Earth that they become believers in the "Earth Only" theory of life in the universe.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It's going to be a wild 2016 Zazz, put on your big girl panties and get ready for this-

1. Al Gore elected next President of the United States.

2. 3 States attempt to secede from the union.

3. Scientists announce finally, there is definitive life on Mars, but it's not a field mouse.

4. Filming for Dumb & Dumber For starts production, but Jim Carey and Jeff Daniels are tragically lost in a fiery crash while driving the Oscar Meyer Weiner-mobile.

5. Bill Cosby will be completely exonerated of all charges. His 3 word response while exiting the courtroom - "Bitches be trippin".

6. Ernest Borgnine dies for the 3rd time. I create a thread about it, and finally there is consensus among ATS members of the Converging Timelines theory.

7. There will be a 9+ earthquake off the coast of Japan. Simultaneously, Yellow Stone erupts. I'm talking bunker time, panic sex, Teotawanaki style.

8. North America is destroyed, and the eruption ushers in a new Ice Age. Al Gore's head literally explodes on national TV upon learning this news, like in the movie Scanners.

9. Jesus returns, as promised. Phage & Marduk unsuccessfully debunk his arrival, but are forgiven.

10. The Age of Wisdom and Peace ushers in, bonding all remaining earthlings for 1,000 years.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
1. A extraterrestrial civilization will finally make contact with earth. Being billions of years older than mankind, earth will thrown into chaos when it it realized that the aliens have no concept of religion, Gods or Devils. They will be called demons of Satan sent to earth to cloud the eyes of mankind by the world religious leaders. Such outcry will lead some to attempt to slay Satan's demons and the aliens will return fire, leaving the earth a smoking cinder of its former glory.

Film at 11.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: dogstar23

Its a predictions thread , not a delusions thread!

Joking

Nice one I wish them luck

Hey now
I'm just trying to do my part to keep up the standard rate of prediction inaccuracy

I will add another, which I believe I posted a year or so ago in one of the "$5000 gold is coming" type threads:

Gold will fall below $850/oz

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Alien ET come and offer new alternative way to humanity
People are finally allowed to decide in free will whether to follow it or not
Humanity bifurcates at that point forming two separate timelines and future histories (or more than two)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I'm not usually the prediction making type, it's not my style. That being said, I was taking my morming look at ATS and spotted this thread (a thread I've visited a couple of times since it was started) and the idea of massive storms popped into my head. I think next year will see many weather records being broken. The areas of Scotland, Wales and Englandshire that have been hit with floods will see even worse next year. Typhoon Season will break all previous records and the East will be ravaged by major tropical storms and, just possibly.

And a personal prediction, i'll finally pass my driving test...

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
1. Our perception of "normality" will be shifted further away.

I'm not saying they will ban heterosexual marriage or the next POTUS will be gay female (though the latter is quite possible). You see, this year we were shown that collaborating with terrorists is ok, supporting "moderate" rebels is ok, etc.

2. Turkey will face full-scale civil war.

Eventually (possibly, not in the ensuing year), Turkey won't increase its territory, but will partially lose it.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Good Luck !

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I predict at least 2" of snow will bring the UK to a standstill and cause unnecessary widespread panic buying of bread, fuel, snow tyres and chains.

My Guess would be late January early Feb.

Keith Richards will live to see these things and more.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I had an odd start to New Year's Eve. I was sitting on the couch having some coffee when a bird crashed into the wall of the back porch, landed on a stack of chairs, slowly rolled off and died.
It just gave me a weird feeling all day. I actually went to bed around 7:00 pm. Still thinking about it as I need to get a shovel and scoop up the bird and throw it out.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: maybee

Just a bird my friend, it has happened to me on other irrelevant days of the year. Perfectly normally don't worry,

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Keith Richards will live to see these things and more.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Ohh ... Did I mention that Oil and Gas price conflicts will happen.
And that tesla will be much more appreciated - but at a premium, as he died broke and alone.

But some cashed up visionary ...

You know the rest .

Or something like that ...

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

The Rapture of the Church will

Last I looked the cult of Rapturism has no New Testament foundation or basis.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

There will be no Extratesticles found anywhere in space nor earth.

Does finding them in the Hollow earth count?

But what bout all that GMO KFC and McScaryMeat being consumed!. EXtratesticles and manboobs all around.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

The Rapture of the Church will

Last I looked the cult of Rapturism has no New Testament foundation or basis.

That is interesting isn't it
Most don't even realize that point.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

Thought it would happen this year but by some miracle he made it

Nah the Lizard shapeshifting Elizabeth hasnt found a replacement body for his walk in yet. The golems run when they see Philips soul approaching. OR they're still working on transferring his consciousness into a virus to fulfil his desire to wipe us useless eaters off the earth

www.goodreads.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join