It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

* 2016 * Predictions

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I want to test this guy. I just happened to be looking at my email and read C2C's Coastzone newsletter about last night's show. I didn't hear the show. I read some of the old "Seth" books a long time ago (seems like centuries) but none of the new ones.

"Seth" via Mark Allen Frost predicts for 2016:

An economic shake-up for the U.S. and Canada.
Bernie Sanders will win the election by a landslide with a female running mate.
NASA will leak info about UFO's.

Link

I will check back on this over the coming year.

I don't have any of my own predictions yet. I still have time to think on it.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

David Icke predicted years back that 2016 would be the year of "change."

So who knows...maybe he'll be the first reptoid to come out of the closet.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

Every year is change, what did he say would change greatly in 2016? I've not read much Icke.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I can't wait...for 2016!

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

This is what he said..

"I think 2012 is a diversion, personally. And I think you're gonna see that exploited by hollywood movies and other things. My feeling is around 2016, life in this reality is gonna transform. And it's gonna transform because...this is a virtual reality. Quite provable fact."

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

He also believes in lizard people, so meah.
That said, no prediction is unwelcome here!
edit on 26-12-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: malevolent

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
The Rapture of the Church will occur on Sept 16th, 2016, marking the completion of the 1,365 day, intercalary period, of the Aztec/ Mayan calendar (which was derived from the Paleo-Hebrew calendar).

Calculations.
So what is supposed to happen the day after that?

Not sure exactly when the action starts, but the Rapture will be followed by 7 years of natural disasters, supernatural disasters, genocide, and finally the total destruction and resetting of the earth by Jesus Christ Himself. I'm not sticking around for it.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I got a kick out your reply mate, i'm surprised more members did not.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

so you saying the rapture is coming 2016?

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Had a dream last night about a terrorist attack at the Rose bowl, hopefully its just a crazy dream.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: cleverhans

I hope so.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy

I got a kick out your reply mate, i'm surprised more members did not.

Ta mate!

I'm glad someone enjoyed it!

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Not so sure about #1 on the political predictions

Your last prediction made me spit out my coffee! Lol!!

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy

Not so sure about #1 on the political predictions

Your last prediction made me spit out my coffee! Lol!!

Thank you!

I had fun with them!

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Yeah, Sept 16, 2016. I've been counting the days since Dec 21, 2012. Total of 1,365 days. I posted that on page 1 of this thread, if you missed it.
edit on 27-12-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: typo

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
What ever a person believes in will happen. So if a Christian believes in the 7 Year Tribulation then they will have to endure it very soon.

If a new-ager believes that they will spiritually rise to a new vibration and enter a paradise then that is exactly what will happen. The Christians will classify this vanishing as the false Rapture.

If a person is possessed by a jinn then they will return to the Realm or Jinn World and exist there whilst this world goes through the 7 Year Tribulation.

i love it when a weak Christian wants Jesus to return yet they have not got the strength to endure the 7 Year Tribulation when Revelation 16:10 goes live and the sky goes black for 7 years with volcanic ash.

Its almost like they cannot wait to watch other people suffer.

Secondly, if prince Philip does die, then the world will die because he wants to reincarnate as a killer virus.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
Well for starters going by what the elite have said (Pope, Queen Lizard etc); there will be no Christmas next year.

EDIT: Jan 18th - possible False Rapture where many host bodies possessed by daemons leave this world before all hell breaks lose in the first week of February 2016.

DEAR GOD!

When did the Pope or Queen say there would be no Christmas next year?

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: iamusic
When did the Pope or Queen say there would be no Christmas next year?

yournewswire.com...

I hope you enjoy your final Christmas,” she said bitterly, before BBC staff, under strict orders from palace advisors, cancelled the take and sent junior staff on an early lunch.

Now what does the public draconian LIZard know that we don't ?
edit on 27-12-2015 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
1. ISIS ATTACK IN ISRAEL, ISRAEL BITES BACK
2. ISIS GROW STRONGER IN LIBYA AND AFGHANISTAN AND SYRIA (COALITION AIRSTRIKES DONT WORK), BUT WEAKER IN IRAQ (IRAQI MILITARY STRONGER)
3. AT LEAST ONE GENIUS INVENTION WILL COME FROM CHINA IN 2016
4. RADIOHEAD WILL RELEASE A NEW ALBUM, AND IT WILL SUCK LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE THEY EVER DID. (IM KIDDING, ... KIND OF

5. BAN KI MOON STEPS DOWN AS UN GENERAL SECRETARY, REPLACED BY A MEGLOMANIAC FROM SOUTH AMERICA
6. SEA LEVELS RISE BY UNPRECEDENTED LEVELS. COASTAL TOWNS AND CITIES WILL EXPERIENCE FLOODING BUT WILL BE MANAGEABLE COMPARED TO WHAT IS TO COME IN FOLLOWING YEARS.
7. JEREMY CORBYN WONT RESIGN, AND HIS SUPPORT AND POPULARITY WILL CONTINUE TO GROW IN THE GENERAL POPULATION MUCH TO THE FRUSTRATION OF THE BILDERBERG MEDIA.
8. DAVID CAMERON WILL ANNOUNCE HIS RESIGNATION AFTER LOOSING THE EU REFURENDUM VOTE (BRITAIN WILL VOTE AGAINST REMAINING IN THE EU), AND HE WILL STEP DOWN SOMETIME INTO 2017. CONSERVATIVE PARTY SUPPORT FALLS AS PEOPLE REALISE THEY ARE JUST A BUNCH OF HOLLOW PUPPETS WITH LESS INTEREST IN PROPER GOVERNENCE THAT BENEFITS THE WHOLE OF SOCIETY, AND MORE INTEREST IN THEIR OWN BANK ACCOUNTS.
9. GERMAN IMMIGRATION STARTS TO INFLICT DAMAGE ON THE GERMAN ECONOMY. MINISTERS SAY NOONE COULD HAVE PREDICTED THE ECONOMIC IMPACT LETTING A MILLION PEOPLE INTO THE COUNTRY IN A FEW MONTHS WOULD HAVE, BUT PEOPLE WILL CLAP THEM OUT OF GOVERNMENT BY AUTUMN AND FAR RIGHT PARTIES GAIN POPULARITY. THE EURO WILL SHOW WORRYING SIGNS OF WEAKNESS IN CURRENCY MARKETS AND ANALYSTS BEGIN TO PREDICT SEVERE ECONOMIC DOWNTURN FOR THE EU, AS FINANCIAL MISMANAGEMENT BEARS MORE OF ITS UGLY FRUIT.
10. ELON MUSK NAMED PERSON OF THE YEAR.
11. BERNIE SANDERS VS DONALD TRUMP. SANDERS ELECTED PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

He's been consistent on that one for a long time.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join