It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Shows Israeli Extremists Celebrating Palestinian Child’s Death

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: nwtrucker

If the Israeli authorities had that evidence, in all likelihood, prosecution would occur.

They left graffiti on the walls after they attacked the place.

Convenient no?

edit on 26-12-2015 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

More like arrogant, no?

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

If the Israeli authorities had that evidence, in all likelihood, prosecution would occur.

Convenient no?

The eyewitnesses were also convenient no? Funny how the Israeli government has seemed to overlook that fact.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Wardaddy454

More like arrogant, no?

Israel overlooks evidence like that because ultimately these extremist attacks works in the Israeli governments favor. Attacks like the one were they killed the baby and the parents will make Palestinians lash out at the people living in the illegal settlements and this will give Israel all the excuses it needs to raid villages, imprison people and cry we are being attacked.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Video Shows Israeli Extremists Celebrating Palestinian Child’s Death...

... For every thousand videos showing Palestinians and other Arabs dancing when Amerikkkans get beheaded, and Israeli innocents get murdered!
I am unimpressed with the propaganda, and my sympathy remains unaroused.

edit on 26-12-2015 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

Typical response from someone who believes Israel is capable of no wrong doing and that they're only the victims.

By your logic, Netanyahu succumbed to the propaganda you so valiantly dismissed. Good job!

Btw, what Americans? ISIS beheaded an American journalist but the majority of their victims are Muslims.
edit on 27-12-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Yeah religious fanatism isn't new.
99% of Israeli population condemn these actions.
Just another example of brainwashed religious morons.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Convenient no?

Whodunnit is only a mystery presented in the western press. Within their open air prisons, Gazanians and Westbankians know who their jailers are.

According to eyewitnesses, at least two masked men arrived at the Palestinian village of Douma at around 4am on Friday morning. The assailants smashed the windows of two houses, threw firebombs inside, and scrawled Hebrew graffiti on the wall reading "Revenge" and "Long live the Messiah." Locals claimed they saw the men flee in the direction of Ma'aleh Ephraim, a settlement nearby to the village.

news.vice.com

If the victims had tried to fake their own murder and leave clues the "Jewsdunnit", we wouldn't hear the end of it. BB would grab his red felt pen and run to the UN.

Israel doesn't wholesale slaughter natives of Palestine all the time?

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Typical response from someone who believes Israel is capable of no wrong doing and that they're only the victims.

Typical strawman response of a bigot!
I never claimed any such thing.

But until there is balance, I won't help you with your hateful propaganda.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Another typical response, now I'm a bigot? Please expand on your evidence that I'm a bigot because I'd love to hear this.

Balance? What are you talking about? Propaganda? Are you willfully ignorant? You do know the source of all this information is Israel, right?

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Another typical response, now I'm a bigot?

Sure, right back atcha! *__-

Please expand on your evidence that I'm a bigot because I'd love to hear this. Balance? What are you talking about? Propaganda?

No, you would only "love to hear this", you cannot wait to salve the ego by denying and attacking...
Egoic response out of proportion to situation means there is some truth being denied.

First, we are all 'racist!
It is hardwired!
We are either practicing, or we are recovering!
Denial = practicing!

That I mentioned the disproportionate reporting and implications, you got defensive.
'The fact is that for every Israeli 'atrocity', there are 100 from the Arabs!
So to wave any single one as evidence of Israeli 'wrongness', biasedly seems to attempt to dismiss Palestinian violence against innocents and all!
So the reporting was, apparently, ... agendized.

Are you willfully ignorant?

I don't think so, but anyone who is 'willfully ignorant' would never think so, or admit it!
Are you? *__-

You do know the source of all this information is Israel, right?

Yeah, so?
We find our 'ammo' where we do, and use it as we will.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Your entire post is ridiculous, as is your behavior. So I'm bigot because everyone is inherantly a racist? Well then I guess we're all bigots then aren't we? Derp.

You are being willfully ignorant as seen in all your posts here. Why did you even bother posting in this thread if all you're gonna do is stick your fingers in your ears and cry propaganda?

Believe it or not, these Jewish people are terrorists labeled by the Israeli gov't. Sorry to burst your bubble.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Your entire post is ridiculous, as is your behavior. So I'm bigot because everyone is inherantly a racist? Well then I guess we're all bigots then aren't we? Derp.

Tell you what, Derp, you feel free to link me to one single post that you presented that is critical of Palestinian terrorism, and I will retract my (so far) apparently valid criticism.
Until then, I stand behind what I said, no matter how 'disturbing' (which is a common characteristic of TRUTH!).
Fair enough?

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I love that you demand I prove myself worthy to you to prove I'm not biased when you are the biased one here. So far you've yet to discuss the topic at hand and only continue to focus on me for being biased spewing propaganda!

I will not prove myself to you because I don't need your approval. You're free to read my thread history.

So tell me, you don't believe there's such a thing as Jewish terrorism?

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   

So tell me, you don't believe there's such a thing as Jewish terrorism?

A) I don't 'believe' anything!
B) Of course there is Israeli terrorism. As far as individual Jews, I haven't seen that many rocketings or knifings or bomb-vests, ... but 'state sponsored', of course?
It's hard to find any 'first world state' who does not.
Not saying that as an excuse for anything, of course.
So, we can leave on an agreement?
Terrorism is a 'bad thing' no matter who perpetrates it?
That should be an easy agree, agree? *__-

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join