It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Spheres of light hover above Forest in broad daylight!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
the footage was recorded in may 2015 and the location is north-west germany. i was on a walk, 2 kilometers away from my home, as is saw a sort of flash in the right corner of my eye. i just came out of the forest to follow the path (which is behind me). i remained on the spot for around 30 seconds, puzzling what this light might be. i had no explanation for it. now my mobile phone came into my mind and i moved 50 meters on the meadow to film it. i few seconds while the recording, a second light came up directly out of the forest and then a third one from the left. the second light united with the first one and then, they flew over the meadow and disappeared behind the tree line to the left.

i cannot 100% say, if they were physical objects with hard surface (with lights attached) or pure lights. but i didn't saw some sort of metallic/plastic attachments through the lights. so i'm pretty sure they aren't drones or other man-made things, that i not know. i never cared about ufos,aliens, the paranormal ect. especially now i'm sure, after i saw many other videos of the exact same phenomena on youtube, from people all over the world. but my video is among the best ones btw.

if you hav any questions about my sighting...feel free!

video is in HD. so increase the resolution!

edit on Ev18FridayFridaypm1812 by Evillain because: (no reason given)

edit on Ev30FridayFridaypm3012 by Evillain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
For such an interesting phenomenon to witness and even capture on camera, you don't seem to sound all that surprised. Looks like after effects to me.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Evillain

if you hav any questions about my sighting...feel free!

How long have you been using After Effects?
Christmas present?

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
you are not the only one who said that. i don't speak very much in general. maybe it something to do with that.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

thanks for the tip. will check it out^^

edit on Ev26FridayFridaypm2612 by Evillain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Curious that you said "made".

Coz it looks like it was made in an attempt to fool people into thinking this isn't cgi.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: supermagma

at one point they are made to look like they are behind the trees then just before ending it is in front of a tree before the disappear into thin air. That is when you can tell they are small lights possibly being aimed onto the lens of the camera or some kind of effects added afterwards.

edit on 25-12-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Another curious thing: if it were me, I would have maybe chased after them instead of immediately giving up and stopping the recording. Also, I would have maybe zoomed in to see if there's any more detail other than pure light. But hey, that's just me.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
You do know that if this is proven a hoax your name will be mud on ATS. This looks like a very simple adobe after effects hoax. The light appears to not change size despite appearing to be moving all over the place, so in fact it remained perfectly perpendicular to your phone during the entire filming, all just for you I guess.

edit; jeeze you all posted about After Effects too while I was writing (shows how slow I type) - xmas miracle.

edit on 25-12-2015 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
On the third day of Christmas some douchebag gave to me,
3 spheres in forest,
2 turtles doves
and a pretty poor attempt at CG.

Indeed, "made" is the operative word. And the only part I believe is true

A "reconstruction" I could believe. But not the way you're toting it in the OP. Sorry! Merry Christmas tho
and probably hello hoax bin
edit on 25-12-2015 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

sorry, my english isn't very good. i will edit the post

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Yeah this stinks to heaven. If you read between the lines it screams Hoax! Also isn't this part of After Effects 101? I think I have seen hundreds of fake UFO videos like this.

Bei Notwendigkeit erklär ich dir des nochmal auf Deutsch.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a few further infos!

- a little zooming was active the whole time.
- the lights aren't centered, because i used a mobile phone without a hole, where i can look through. so it can happen!
- Many things cannot be seen, because of the video recording function of my mobile phone, that is not very good.

make sure you watch it in the best available resolution

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
here is a similar sighting fro poland.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Evillain
a reply to: Chadwickus

sorry, my english isn't very good. i will edit the post

Bad English is excusable

...Faking videos is excusable, too....on the condition of admittance and repentance of said fakery..

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Closed for Staff review.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Obvious hoax.

The "lights" have no effect on the surface of the trees over which it passes. There would be moving shadows and highlights.

Hoax bin. Member banned.
edit on 25-12-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Shadows from "led" lights in daylight ?

Youre saying if i were to pass over a plant with a flaslight in broad daylight...it should cast a shadow?

Surely you meant to say something else....

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly
No SO is correct, I wanted to say last night when this was first posted the same thing, that and the perspective never changes along side the size staying the same. As an artist I look for highlights and shades in people and objects, being in broad daylight doesn't change the fact.

new topics

top topics

join