It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama’s Planned Gun Control Regulations to be Incrementally Imposed After the Holidays

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted
a reply to: wildb

The ironic thing is that gun sales go up every time Obama opens his mouth about home grown terrorists.

Obama is the absolute best gun salesman ever.

Yeah we should give him an award.. maybe from the NRA..lol

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

I'm pretty sure gun manufacturers and gun shop owners make those memes and spread fear as seen in the OP to continue boosting their sales.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
But he'd never ban guns no way. Not Obama

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Except that gun sales are at an all time high, with gun ownership being at an all time high as well....If you still believe that Obama is coming for your guns then you and I don't exist in the same reality.

Again, what part of the word 'history' do you not understand?

FYI: Obama is not the one interested in our guns...

He's nothing more than a puppet, I mean come on, this isn't rocket science here.

"Governments do not govern, but merely control the machinery of government, being themselves controlled by the hidden hand." ~ Benjamin Disraeli; Prime Minister of England

Ever since Barack Obama usurped the White House, almost six years ago, so many people have said to me: “What’s going on?” This guy is destroying America.” “None of this makes sense anymore.” Actually, it makes perfect sense if you know the inner workings and plans of the Illuminati. Obama has been following a carefully crafted and well-honed seven part plan that will usher in the Illuminati’s New World Order. This plan has been used by other dictators for more than a century and when we carefully examine this plan of the Illuminati you will understand that everything, which has been happening in the Obama Administration, does make sense.

This same comparative formula can be used for other dictators throughout history. But the similarities of past dictators and the Obama Administration doesn’t end with the 7-Part Plan of the Illuminati. Other practices of past dictators can be found being implemented in the Obama Administration... Lenin, Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao Tse Tung, Mussolini, Hitler took away the guns from the people. And when they had, each dictator had taken numerous photo ops and surrounded themselves with children claiming it was all being done for the sake of the children.

Even when he was signing Executive Orders to curtail our 2nd. Amendment rights, like other dictators in the past, Barack Obama had children around him for a photo ops. After all, he was doing this for the sake of the children as other dictators before him had. Lenin, Mao, Mussolini and Hitler had various forms of “Paramilitary Youth Groups.”

The Illuminati’s 7-Part Plan

...the president and most members of congress are nothing more than puppets for the real acting government. In fact, even the mainstream media now admits that the nation’s leading politicians are from the same bloodline.

Democide is the murder of any person or people by a government, including genocide, politicide, and mass murder. Democide is not necessarily the elimination of entire cultural groups but rather groups within the country that the government feels need to be eradicated for political reasons and due to claimed future threats. ...history has demonstrated that powerful elites have used governments to do one thing extremely efficiently: Democide.

Number One Killer Of Mankind Can Be Traced To Rothschild’s NWO Democide: Death By Banker’s Usurped Government!

Click image to zoom:

edit on 25-12-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I don't think gun control is on the agenda. They want us to believe it is
so we fill the gun makers pockets as much as possible. Maybe because
firearms are about to become obsolete.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildb
a reply to: hellobruce

He said he was going to do something, we just don't know what yet..

So let's wildly speculate and act like it is fact?

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Some speculation about future Obama gun control measures have surfaced from sources within sources.

In other words, pulled from a place where the sun don't shine.

Funny you should mention that...

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn
After disarming the Australian population... Nothing happened.

We can all pick and choose.

And you're still missing the point. It's NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

DANG that's some argument you got...

Is there a punch line or are you really serious?

What is your source, CNN?

I mean seriously, WHY do you believe that it's 'NOT GOING TO HAPPEN'?

Do you not wonder WHY all MSM sources happen to agree with you?

I gave some excellent sources earlier, did you happen to read them?

Here is another...

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

originally posted by: wildb
a reply to: hellobruce

He said he was going to do something, we just don't know what yet..

So let's wildly speculate and act like it is fact?

Not me, if he does anything it will go to the courts, and he will lose, and congress may put a stop to it before it even happens.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Some speculation about future Obama gun control measures have surfaced from sources within sources.

No. Just from one source who says:

According to my sources, Obama will ultimately implement the following gun control regulations, mostly through a series of Executive Orders.

But entirely accurate based upon Obama's past actions and rhetoric. Oh, and you can add in his enablers chanting "he isn't coming for everyone's guns" Even though this is all he has done for many years now. But his enablers being in a constant state of delusionary denial haven't done much to stop the facts from being observed, or least by those with their eyes open to reality.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

But entirely accurate based upon Obama's past actions and rhetoric.
What actions?

Even though this is all he has done for many years now.
He has? He came for your guns? Whose did he come for?

edit on 12/25/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

But entirely accurate based upon Obama's past actions and rhetoric.
What actions?

Even though this is all he has done for many years now.
He has? He came for your guns? Whose did he come for?

Like I mentioned earlier, the delusionary denial state of awareness is a problem seen with Obama gun control enablers in this scenario, and you illustrate that perfectly, but this isn't going to help the Obama gun control agenda that much in the end, it does have the capability of becoming very, very bloody though.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

he delusionary denial state of awareness is a problem seen with Obama gun control enablers in this scenario

You know that being delusional is different from being in denial, right?
Delusional means you think something is going on that isn't.
www.urbandictionary.com...

BTW, I think that the Constitution allows us to own weapons. If we meet reasonable requirements. Being delusional may be a valid disqualifying factor though.

edit on 12/25/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
While I am not convinced any of these things are imminent.

However I am convinced if the Federal government wanted to slowly roll back the 2nd Amendment, these are actions consistent with that goal.

We have already witnessed large government ammunition purchases and what the does to the market. You may have a gun but you have nothing to shoot from it.

We have already witnessed how gun ownership is inconsistent with various legal verdicts. Lauttenberg for one. The possible use of the No Fly List to prevent gun purchases as another. Feel-good actions few would argue with but provide case law stepping stones.

We have already witnessed incrementalism is the MO used to chip away at the 4th Amendment. And when slow won't work, use obfuscation as in the latest budget bill with CISA embedded.

To claim legislators work to uphold the Constitution when push comes to shove is to deny reality. To state 'it will never happen' rejects our current trajectory. I do not believe it is imminent, but as an American I am concerned.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted
a reply to: wildb

The ironic thing is that gun sales go up every time Obama opens his mouth about home grown terrorists.

Obama is the absolute best gun salesman ever.

That is a sad irony, I don't know if that's true or not, I don't care. What I do know is that guns kill, I also know that some days people can't find their car keys, that they are unsure when they stand at the door if they are coming in or going out. I do know that dictators kill their citizens, I know that governments assassinate, I know that children have killed their siblings with guns just because someone forgot, nor can you even trust how the law behaves with their weaponry.
As for home grown terrorists, who the feck are they in the pecking order?
edit on 25-12-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

You know that being delusional is different from being in denial, right?
Delusional means you think something is going on that isn't.

BTW, I think that the Constitution allows us to own weapons. If we meet reasonable requirements. Being delusional may be a valid disqualifying factor though.

Or believing something is not going on that actually is, thus the words delusionary denial. A little pinch of both is what I see a lot of, and I know others see as well.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

Funny you should mention that...

Excellent. An ass whipping for Obama would cure a lot of the country's ills today, then take Hillary and put a hickory switch to her ass until she cries America a river of apology for the example of crap she has set for herself and for others to be.

Obama needs it in the worst kind of way. An extreme example of someone who is symbolically using his own crap to smear all over the country's walls, floor, and people. The video on youtube you linked to says all that quite well.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Or believing something is not going on that actually is, thus the words delusionary denial.

No denial means knowing that something is going on but refusing to admit it to one's self. Quite a different matter.

You have conflated two different things.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
An ass whipping for Obama would cure a lot of the country's ills today, then take Hillary and put a hickory switch to her ass...

The way I see it, even if these people never answer for their crimes in this life, they WILL answer in the next.

The most notorious serial killers in the world are those hiding behind the "gubmints"...

They are the REAL mass murderers and they WILL eventually pay for what they have done.

This is a scenario that's unfolded over and over again throughout history. It keeps repeating, not because history's been forgotten, but rather because it hasn't been properly understood. That which we most need to understand often hides behind questions that we don't want to answer. Do those who are being attacked have the right to defend themselves? Do they have the right to the means to defend themselves or should they just put their faith in the government?

There are those who believe that the government should have the monopoly on violence, that the government should be the only one armed and that we should trust the government to protect us. There is just one little tiny problem with that position. The gang of armed men doing the killing and kidnapping usually IS the government.

www.youtube.com... (same video below ⏬)

"...the tragic fact is that disarming victims leads to great bloodshed. I'm referring to the millions of people who died at the hands of their government over the past century. Most of these mass murders were preceded by a cynical and calculating "gun control" program, leading to eventual disarmament. Genocide followed soon thereafter."

Leave Mass Murder to the Professionals

DEATH BY GOVERNMENT
Government killed 262 million people in the 20th century

edit on 25-12-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

Wonder if they are paying him commission on all those sales?

He'd be made rich off Arms sales.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join