It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walking Among Us: The Alien Plan to Control Humanity

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 123143

They whistle. They're associated with owls and the colors purple and blue. They rape.

I think that's enough for now.

As cheap and good as monitoring systems we have today I would do this in an instant. My neighbor complained of weird events in his house. Like radio/TV turning on by themselves, kitchen cabinet doors all open in the morning, walking and bumping sounds upstairs with no one up there etc.

I was like, dude install a security video system all over the place.

edit on 1-1-2016 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I don't want to scare people. That is the government's chief concern - panic.

The truth is that we are surrounded. You just have to know what to look for.

Information, clues everywhere, like clusters of grapes.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Too bad they didn't come 300 years ago and just step out of the open...hehe BTW it would not take very long for the world to go from shock/surprise to see them as an everyday thing. The Movie District 9 is not too far from the truth in how our civilization would react and change to see them as a norm in a very short period of time.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I disagree about "District 9". These entities are nasty and manipulative. They are also, essentially, omnipotent.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I disagree about "District 9". These entities are nasty and manipulative. They are also, essentially, omnipotent.

My point was humans would be quick to get over the revealing phase, so maybe it would be better if all knew of their ways then keeping it all secret.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
It would give humans someone to hate besides other humans. It could be a plus. A lot would hinge on how good looking, by human standards, they are.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

A lot of women and children out there are hysterics. I don't think it would go well.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 123143
Nah. No problem
The men are all brave and stalwart. They will calm the women.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

A lot of women and children out there are hysterics. I don't think it would go well.

Dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria! I guess we can weed out the weak, reduce the population, and have alien disclosure. that is not just win win it is a trifecta win win win!

edit on 1-1-2016 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria! I guess we can weed out the weak, reduce the population, and have alien disclosure. that is not just win win it is a trifecta win win win!

Look how people react during a shooting. They completely lose their heads. Black Friday? Chaos.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=20211604]Xtrozero

Trading sperm leads us back to the sticky wicket of whether we are common species to do that, or not. This would then suggest they are us and we are them in either multi-universes of us or they they seeded us on this planet..

Then let that be a possibility if that is what makes sense to you.

All our information is only based on possible abductees, and in this case one would think abductees would not need to see or know anything about this alien secret process much less given a lab tour.

There you go again deciding you know how things would and wouldn't be even though you've never actually gone through the experience - what is most probable in a circumstance you've never been in. 'One would think' once one has been, that's all one can do. The fact you presume to know alien intentions is rather silly, based on what grounds makes you think aliens wouldn't give tours? You need to stop using what you think is logic, because one cannot apply logic to an experience they haven't gone through.

I would also think there would be alien DNA all over the place for us to get to if this was happening, but there isn't any,

Again just to further along to you how silly it is to think about what should be the case of an experience you've never happened upon. If alien DNA is as similar to us as someone from another state or country, then how would a scientist be able to distinguish the difference? It may very well be all over the place, but unless there are markers that one would know somehow with certainty that this specific DNA sequence is from another planet, it would be impossible to differentiate.

so it is hard to jump on the ban wagon as of yet on the complete lack of physical evidence backing any of this up. I think we all have crazy dreams too, doesn't make them real though, well I hope mine never come real

Here's an example of an alien encounter with human DNA found from the alien - plenty of physical evidence.
www.ufocasebook.com...

An abduction case from Australia has resulted in what may be the world’s first DNA test of abduction-related biological material.

Peter had a deeply disturbing, consciously remembered contact experience that, he says, changed his life. While lying on his bed, he felt something grab his ankles. He suddenly felt numb and paralysed, but remained conscious. Then he noticed three or four small hooded figures alongside the bed. He experienced telepathic communication with one or more of these beings; he was told to relax and not be afraid because “it would be like last time.” He then saw that they were about to insert a long needle into the side of his head, whereupon he blacked out.

After thorough testing of the hair samples, the scientists of the Anomaly Physical Evidence Group arrived at a startling conclusion. The thin blond hair, which appeared to have come from a light-skinned caucasian-type woman, could not have come from a normal human of that racial type. Instead, though human, the hair showed five distinctive DNA markers that are characteristic of a rare sub-group of the Chinese Mongoloid racial type. A detailed survey of the literature on variations in mitochondrial DNA, comprising tens of thousands of samples, showed only four other people on record with all five of the distinctive markers in the blond hair.

All four were Chinese, with black hair. Mitochondrial DNA is passed only from mother to child and therefore offers a means of tracing ancient ancestry on the mother’s side. The findings suggest that all four of the Chinese subjects share a common female ancestor with the blonde woman. But there is no easy explanation for how this could be. Are we dealing with ‘humans’ from elsewhere, namely those with human DNA, albeit very rare and somewhat anomolous?” asks Bill Chalker. “This case raises all sorts of issues, such as human ‘panspermia’” — the theory that human-like beings may have migrated to Earth in the fairly recent past from elsewhere in the galaxy, perhaps giving rise to the sudden appearance of modern homo sapiens sapiens, a species not directly descended from their immediate predecessors, the Neanderthals.

edit on 2-1-2016 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2016 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: andre18
Here's an example of an alien encounter with human DNA found from the alien - plenty of physical evidence.
www.ufocasebook.com...

Is that the story where the abductee claims to have bitten off the nipple of one of the aliens? Which then was stuck in his throat for three days...

She pulled me over and my mouth was basically on her nipple. And I bit.

ROFLMAO

Btw what does mitochondrial DNA have to do with hair color? Could this hair (if it ever existed) have come from a partially asian person?

Which lab did the DNA analysis? Can you provide a copy of their original analysis report?

edit on 2-1-2016 by moebius because: trim quotation a bit

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I've always imagined us humans to actually be the hybrids we are likely to label as extra terrestrials.

Think about it... There could have been many trials and tribulations that took place to create this hybrid that had failed or stopped evolving, like our Neanderthal relatives. What if we were the major break through species? What if this other life form wanted to play the role of god, as we do with fish tanks and terrariums. Our creator could merely be one or some out of a whole entity. As a kid would like to create in a sandbox, what if this was just an individual that was just simply curious and having fun with the advancements at hand?

Enough of the what ifs, I just don't think its as complex as a race of extra terrestrial beings infiltrating us and making hybrids to do so. I think we are the product of the at hand knowledge and technology that an advanced species has, I just don't think everyone of them has a role in our creation or some sort of agenda.

-DuR

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Look how people react during a shooting. They completely lose their heads. Black Friday? Chaos.

Then it is over..humans are rather resilient and they are pack animals. Today we see many different packs that we can call race, color, sports, countries you name it. But when aliens get here it will all become the human pack...hehe not a bad thing I would say.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Then it is over..humans are rather resilient and they are pack animals. Today we see many different packs that we can call race, color, sports, countries you name it. But when aliens get here it will all become the human pack...hehe not a bad thing I would say.

Dr. Strangelove, they are already here.

Even in the War Room with the Big Board.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Dr. Strangelove, they are already here.

Even in the War Room with the Big Board.

We are talking about full disclosure right? Not hidden at Areas 51 or behind a one way mirror in your war room.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: 123143
Nah. No problem
The men are all brave and stalwart. They will calm the women.

It's a nice thought, and it is true some are, but by looking at the history of close encounter cases where people saw creatures coming towards them, and the person was armed, they most all panicked and shot at the entities. Even police, and military police have shot at entities on the perimeter of Air force bases.

Men in those instances were nothing but cowards unable to cope with the confrontation of things they thought didn't exist.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Please tell me what you think of what I thought when I read your reply to Xtrozero --

I doubt the government gives a rat's behind if people panic. When many people panic over something they look to the government to make it better so panic often serves the gov.'s interests. I do think the government is very concerned about losing their control of things; that they won't be able to continue as kings of the mountain for much longer.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

I don't disagree with you.

I should restate - in the beginning the government was concerned about mass hysteria. This stemmed in large part from the reaction to Orson Welles' "War of the Worlds" broadcast.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

a reply to: tweetie

I don't disagree with you.

I should restate - in the beginning the government was concerned about mass hysteria. This stemmed in large part from the reaction to Orson Welles' "War of the Worlds" broadcast.

I agree with that. The situation on planet is far, far different than it was back then.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join