It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Codex Orionis: Giza's Monuments Speak

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: UniFinity
a reply to: Marduk
But I must admit that I was wrong about hall of records. From what he was saying this was an actual place and not something metaphysical.

Have you ever stopped for a moment and calculated what this would be like - the amount of space actually needed? The Library of Alexandria was a series of buildings within a compound, and that wasn't the full extent of all the books (knowledge) available in the ancient world at that time. A structure big enough for this mythical library would have to cover far more ground than the pyramids and the sphynx, even if you built it (as the Egyptians did for the Alexandrian library) as a multistory structure.

Underground spaces that large are very easy to detect.

What I was talking about in my posts was something different, not connected with this place, but from where he supposedly got all information like about the healings for people and also from where he got the idea about hall of records itself.

Basically it's folk remedies and made up things. I could put any (willing) member of this board into the same sort of trance process that Cayce used and they could come up with "remedies" for illnesses. Because of the way illness progresses (including some cancers) it's entirely possible that they would find that folks were cured. However, if you tried the same remedies on a large number of people (that's science) you would quickly find they're not effective.

For instance, for high blood pressure (as my husband and I have):

Cayce says it's caused by: Poor eliminations in G.I. tract, Pressure on spinal nerve centers (lumber, sacral), Disrupted nerve impulse to the large intestine, Backpressure (whatever that means) to the circulatory system.

Cayce says that treatment is: Basic Cayce Diet to keep proper alkaline/acid balance, including drinking 6 - 8 glasses of water each day, Electrotherapy, Massage, Spinal manipulation (osteopathy or chiropractic), Lemon juice, Castor oil packs, Colonic Irrigations

This is a reflection of the common folk medicine of the time: if something's wrong, give them an enema or other treatment to cause bowel movements. Millions of people can tell you that this is not effective. It certainly won't treat hypertension as well as amlodipine does or lisinopril or any of a host of other medicines that treat the root cause of the problem.

Take a look at his list of "treatments." A lot of the other recommendations are ineffective, and some are so ineffective as to be dangerous

edit on 8-1-2016 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Look, I don't care what is their background. Only their paper is on the table here and what information is in it and weather is it true. Focus on only that please. Now I know from your posts that you are very knowledgeable in science and other topics related to archaeology.
Did you read the pdf and give it a thought without bias!? Is this your opinion after inspecting what they say in the paper and not who they are and what you already know about the Sphinx before hand?

If so, than, thank you for your opinion and I respect it. But could you please maybe write in paragraphs, it is way easier to read posts for us who don't have eagle eyes : )

But what if maybe they are on to something but people are not accepting it, becouse it would mean many things...I think you can understand all the implications of what they are saying and the gravity of their findings if true. It makes perfect sense that nobody is throwing attention to this, considering...

But this is just the conspiracy side in me talking and what if's...

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

well it depends really how much underground it is?
If pyramids and sphinx is way older this room could be very deep underground, but I dunno how deep we can see with radars?
Just thinking of what ifs again...I like to do that : )

Regarding Edgar. I will not go at length why is he real or not. But let me say this. If he indeed had access to information from akashic records, how do you think he interpreted the information? How do you picture this went down. Is it like reading a book or watching a movie? Well from my experience it is neither of this things. Other planes like astral are very abstract and intuitive it is far from black on white as is with papers and science.
So to close this up:
1- interpretation of information in those planes is very hard and often times you can get wrong conclusion, but with practice I would assume this can get better. Anyway it is hard to always get the right interpretation.
2- you are taking the approach of science with your pressure situation. Which is in this context not appropriate. Science is not aware of other energies working through our body which Edgar was aware of in my opinion. So naturally his methods would differ from science and it may seem sometimes there is no point.
3- Everyone is different, especially if we could perceive auras/chakra of individual. Than we would see in depth the real cause of disease and what is the appropriate treatment for an individual. And I think that his treatments were very personal and only meant for the ill individual asking for help.

All this is my humble opinion and I don't care if you believe in this stuff or not. This are just my thoughts from what I experienced with the help of meditation and I can be wrong also, as I am learning every day new things but for know this is my stand. And I am not inclined to science about some things as I have very different prospective about the world we live in and what mainstream science teaches.
edit on 1452285753142January421423116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

interesting article I have discovered today. It is related to the age of the sphinx. But it was published in october 2015!

The study was presented at the International Conference of Geoarchaeology and Archaeomineralogy held in Sofia titled: GEOLOGICAL ASPECT OF THE PROBLEM OF DATING THE GREAT EGYPTIAN SPHINX CONSTRUCTION.

more info:
www.ewao.com...

here is also their paper of the mentioned study in the snippet after googling the title.
mgu.bg...

any thoughts?

It's a really bad paper.

For methodology they study...NOT the actual sphinx, but photos and then look at seacoasts near them (which they can access) to examine the impact of waves.

Not sand, not desert winds, not desert rainfall.

Ocean waves.

The Sphinx lies on a high cliff of a riverbank in the desert, as can be adequately proved by any number of photos and is far from the ocean. The sphinx is subject to many (many!) sandstorms each year, but they don't mention these or the sandblasting impact that the sandstorms have. These are apparently dismissed as trivial data (by this pair, who have apparently never seen the havoc a good-sized sandstorm can wreak on your car) in favor of hypothetical wave-actions from hypothetical lakes.

So, yeah, if you pretend it's not in the desert and that it's magically protected from the ferocious Cairo sandstorms, then you might be able to make a case for ancient wave action weathering of areas. Of course, you then have to explain how lakes formed at that altitude and why there aren't any lake deposits all over the top of the Giza plateau if the sphinx was buried in a lake up to its shoulders long enough for that much erosion to take place.

edit on 8-1-2016 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Cool, thank you for the time to read it and post your opinion!

I can't really say anything to counter or add to your post for now so I will leave it at that : )

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

My opinion was entirely based on the actual paper. It's why I was able to explain the errors in their methodology. There was no confirmation bias on my end, but plenty of it in the paper. You should kind of care when people are writing a paper that isn't particularly in the purview of their field. Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Great presentation. S&F.

I wouldn't want the place myself, it would cost a fortune to fix it up so it is livable.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

OKey, than as i said already, thank you and I appreciate it!

But otherwise I don't agree with you. A person who have no academic credential can be just as right or wrong as every other guy with all possible credentials. What matters is the information and nothing else. All other is just extra baggage which may or may not be of help for the quest to the truth.

Truth does not care about those things and anyone can search for it and find it. But it is true that someone in the field has more experiance and naturally opinion hold more water because such person can compare it better with other related things and make better conclusion. But what if other related things are not true? Than this would mean that entire theory is standing on false grounds and facts. Just a thought...

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

interesting article I have discovered today. It is related to the age of the sphinx. But it was published in october 2015!

One of the most mysterious and enigmatic monuments on the surface of the planet is without a doubt the Great Sphinx at the Giza plateau in Egypt. It is an ancient construction that has baffled researchers ever since its discovery and until today, no one has been able to accurately date the Sphinx, since there are no written records or mentions in the past about it. Now, two Ukrainian researchers have proposed a new provocative theory where the two scientists propose that the Great Sphinx of Egypt is around 800,000 years old. A Revolutionary theory that is backed up by science.

The study was presented at the International Conference of Geoarchaeology and Archaeomineralogy held in Sofia titled: GEOLOGICAL ASPECT OF THE PROBLEM OF DATING THE GREAT EGYPTIAN SPHINX CONSTRUCTION.

more info:
www.ewao.com...

here is also their paper of the mentioned study in the snippet after googling the title.
mgu.bg...

any thoughts?
Their science and reasoning seems sound for an uneducated person like me. And it validates in a way what the OP is all about. There was a pre flood civilization if this happens to be true. But my bias is strong here and therefore I am a not objective...but, this almost sounds too good to be true : )

Is it?

They cite Helena Blavatsky:

We have taken the GES age such as it was indicated by theosophist Yelena Blavatskaya in one of her basic works (1937). She wrote: “Notice the indestructible witness of evolution of Human races, from Divine, and especially Androgynous race, the Egyptian Sphinx, that mystery of centuries”. According to Blavatskaya the time of GES erection should exceed 750000 years.

I can't take seriously any "scientist" that would even think to mention that fraudulent, fake "medium."

Harte

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

: ) okey, thats good to know, I guess...thanks for sharing an opinion.

I can't take seriously any "scientist" that would even think to mention that fraudulent, fake "medium."

edit on 1452327380116January161163116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

But otherwise I don't agree with you. A person who have no academic credential can be just as right or wrong as every other guy with all possible credentials. What matters is the information and nothing else. All other is just extra baggage which may or may not be of help for the quest to the truth.

I hear this a lot and its not true, you are not comparing Academic experts with amateurs, you are comparing academic experts in most cases with journalists who have a book out, who are happy to lie for profit. And archaeology is a science. you wouldn't say the same about a professional physicist or a doctor, so why do you think someone is suddenly qualified to talk science without any education in the subject.

If you get lucky the theorists aren't even qualified to support a hypothesis, like this nonsense here, which fell down at the first hurdle, because it is essentially the product of self delusion. That tends to get shown for what it is pretty quickly.

Truth does not care about those things and anyone can search for it and find it. But it is true that someone in the field has more experiance and naturally opinion hold more water because such person can compare it better with other related things and make better conclusion. But what if other related things are not true? Than this would mean that entire theory is standing on false grounds and facts. Just a thought...

So you require the foundation of science to be false to believe what you do, that's absolutely ok, right up until you turn up here and post nonsense. You'll get called on it every time.

edit on 9-1-2016 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

well it depends really how much underground it is?
If pyramids and sphinx is way older this room could be very deep underground, but I dunno how deep we can see with radars?

The limestone there is part of the water table (or was.)

It's riddled with fissures and caves (as we all know) which means that water flows through it and erodes it (that's what causes caves)

Deep caves in this type of limestone will have the surface collapse in on them (that's how people find caves like Mammoth Cave, Carlsbad, etc, etc, etc.) The collapse is called a "Karst Sinkhole" (or Karst.) The "hall of records" would have produced a rather massive collapse sometime during the projected 10,000 year (or whatever) existence as water seeping in the stone next to it (no matter what it was lined with) caused the limestone to erode faster.

Google for karst sinkholes and geology... and then look at the technical papers.

Regarding Edgar. I will not go at length why is he real or not. But let me say this. If he indeed had access to information from akashic records, how do you think he interpreted the information?

I don't believe in the "akashic records" (which is a modern concept developed in the late 1800's.)

But let's assume that it's real for the following discussion:

1- interpretation of information in those planes is very hard and often times you can get wrong conclusion, but with practice I would assume this can get better. Anyway it is hard to always get the right interpretation.

If you examine records, you will find that "practice" does not improve accuracy.

2- you are taking the approach of science with your pressure situation. Which is in this context not appropriate. Science is not aware of other energies working through our body which Edgar was aware of in my opinion. So naturally his methods would differ from science and it may seem sometimes there is no point.

Then why didn't his treatments for high blood pressure eliminate the very dangerous "electrotherapy" and why didn't they include: low salt diet (the "Cayce diet" doesn't give any recommendations about salt)? Why doesn't his "cancer treatment" include the herb, periwinkle (several cancer drugs have been derived from its alkaloids, including vincristine.) Why didn't he mention cannibinoids (legal at that time) as a treatment for high blood pressure (indicated by 2006 research)? I can produce a whole list of herbs and things (readily available at the technology level of that time) that were better treatments for the medical conditions on that list than the treatments he lists.

So why didn't the "akashic records" give a whole list of plants and minerals that later (through research) would produce some of the treatments we currently use?

There are two answers here:
* he couldn't actually read "akashic records"
* akashic records aren't real

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I don't mind to get called about my ideas, this is great, more opportunity for learning! So be my guest, anytime dear : )

I just don't believe that history is as mainstream archeology says it is. I don't know what went down in our pasts for certain and probably never will. But I like to entertain various ideas. Weather they are true or false, is for an individual to decide for himself. You made your choice and I made mine, nothing wrong with that, right?

But I like it when you show up with your posts becouse they will surely be right on the mark when it comes to supported history and sometimes are a real eye opener.

you wouldn't say the same about a professional physicist or a doctor, so why do you think someone is suddenly qualified to talk science without any education in the subject.

Hmm, yes I would. Just look around ats, for instance what is going on ats about vaccines, cancer cures, diets, medications about depression and their real benefits, sugar in drinks, cannabis, truth about psychedelic drugs like d m t, cancerous toothpastes, 911, al qaeda, middle east, bankers, etc etc. If doctors and other people in sciences and in general were honest, than we would not have so many different problems and conspiracy theories in just about any area. Some of those theories were proven true and who knows how many of them will turn up to be true, after a while even in archeology?

Qualifications my ass. Honesty is an issue here and nothing else!

Or are you claiming archeology is just about the only science which is not corrupted and all is pure truth? Well that would be really surprising, considering the purity in other areas?

For me, and that is only my opinion! The fact that there is prana/chi all pervading and OBEs/astral travels are possible (my own experiance) and many other stuff which are described in buddhism, hinduism, ancient yoga and vedas implicates that history is BS. Evolution is almost BS, not all of it...Their ancient spiritual knowledge is for me truth! - from my own experiance with meditation and I don't need any other reason to doubt some of the stuff science is on about today. If you were in my shoes with my experiences you would probably have different opinion too.

With little effort everyone could do that if they were really interested in finding out. Than truth would be far more easier to come by, if majoraty had the same starting point:

other realities are real, materialism is false.

My advice would be to learn to meditate regularly (it is good for health any way : ) ), maybe you would see than how science is wrong about the most basic of things regarding human nature and consciousness. Get your own evidence of the worlds beyond waking state. Achieve samadhi and divine bliss and learn about who and what you are along the way.

Also, sorry to fall back again on self evidence and not scientific one. But due to the nature of my answer I could not avoid it, think of me as a fool or whatever you like and take what you want from this. I don't care about yours or others beliefs and concepts about religion or spirituality.

thank you for the info about the caves and sinkholes, I am very glad you posted this, it is very good explanation based from what we understand now.
Maybe there are possible explanations how ancient civ would get past this issue with sinking if they were so advanced and considering that supposedly there is hidden knowledge not meant to be discovered easily...but that is only another theoretical what if : )

regarding Casy, from wiki:

Cayce said that his trance statements should be taken into account only to the extent that they led to a better life for the recipient. Moreover, he invited his subjects to test his suggestions rather than accept them on faith.

and also he never wanted any money only donations as far as I know. He did not have any benefit from his service other than the desire to help people the best he could with his gift. I believe he sincerely tried to help people for free, what was the success rate of healed we probably will never know. But I bet a lot of people got better or else he would not get as much fame as he did.

After studying him in the past, I think he only tried to do his best, he strikes me as an honest man who was given certain gifts. He was self made, humble man. He was not educated, not a doctor or a spiritual guru, just a man with gifts.
He also stated that what he does is nothing special and we all could do anything he does. He was not arrogant or proud of his abilities to my knowledge.

* he couldn't actually read "akashic records"

yep, interpretation is a big issue here in my opinion. And also if we take into account that he was self learned, that would mean that he did not know what was projection of his imagination and what was projection of the records. You need 100% clarity of mind to get pure information out of it. That is why spiritual man with complete mastery of the mind, can have a real use of it in my opinion.

Also I agree about the term akashic records, this is a relatively new term, I don't like it much either. From the name it seems like there is a special place in the astral where all history is being kept and that concept for me is very sketchy. I prefer the explanation and description from yoga materials, which is different than what is today known as akashic records.
edit on 1452397342142January421423116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

and also he never wanted any money only donations as far as I know. He did not have any benefit from his service other than the desire to help people the best he could with his gift. I believe he sincerely tried to help people for free, .

This is not true at all.
At first Cayce charged people for his services and was caught and convicted of practicing medicine without a license, which is a criminal conviction. He then set up a foundation, for donations (i.e. money) to create a loophole around the law, so that he wasn't getting paid directly for his "advice". So he was a complete fraudster

As Byrd already said, his cures were well known folk remedies at the time and none of them were from an outside or ethereal source unless you want to argue that the well informed spirits were practicing quackery.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I know about the donations, nothing wrong with that.

But are you sure about charging, as many websites and some documentaries even claims he did it for free...so I don't know where do you get your information from? Please show me if you have source?

also interesting snippet from wiki:

A cotton merchant offered Cayce a hundred dollars a day for his readings about the daily outcomes in the cotton market; however, despite his poor finances, Cayce refused the merchant's offer.

edit on 1452419948159January591593116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I know about the donations, nothing wrong with that.

But are you sure about charging, as many websites and some documentaries even claims he did it for free...so I don't know where do you get your information from? Please show me if you have source?

also interesting snippet from wiki:

A cotton merchant offered Cayce a hundred dollars a day for his readings about the daily outcomes in the cotton market; however, despite his poor finances, Cayce refused the merchant's offer.

He couldn't have been convicted as a fraudster if he was giving free advice, conviction for that crime rests on his income and your quote about the market trader didn't exist until 2002. There's a whole industry currently revolving around his existence which makes up crap like that to continue to sell books to the gullible. Its called the A.R.E, they are actively downplaying his numerous misses and exaggerating his hits
Is China a Christian nation yet ?
How about Atlantis, did it rise from the depths of the Atlantic ocean in the 1960s
Just two of his laughable predictions
if you can't see what's wrong with Cayce, then you have no objectivity. But then we already knew that didn't we

This is way off topic for this thread, please start a thread in the appropriate forum
edit on 10-1-2016 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

thank you for the info about the caves and sinkholes, I am very glad you posted this, it is very good explanation based from what we understand now.
Maybe there are possible explanations how ancient civ would get past this issue with sinking if they were so advanced and considering that supposedly there is hidden knowledge not meant to be discovered easily.

However, ancient civilizations don't just suddenly wake up one morning and walk out of their rock shelters and hide tents and invent steel and concrete within a week. Every ancient civilization has even more ancient civilizations that show the building blocks of how they came to be.

There's no evidence in any area of a cycle of huge technological leaps followed by a collapse where everyone gives up farming and technology and goes back to wandering around caves and throwing rocks at sabertoothed tigers for a living.

regarding Casy, from wiki:

Cayce said that his trance statements should be taken into account only to the extent that they led to a better life for the recipient. Moreover, he invited his subjects to test his suggestions rather than accept them on faith.

...while very nice, it should be pointed out that this was because of lawsuits. By that time he had a foundation and a staff and quite a nice income from donations. HOWEVER... personal philosophy does not mean you can't be wrong.

yep, interpretation is a big issue here in my opinion. And also if we take into account that he was self learned, that would mean that he did not know what was projection of his imagination and what was projection of the records.

Actually, if you doublecheck the standards of the time, what he's recommending is pretty much what unlicensed practitioners (we'd call them "snake oil salesmen") and the psychics of the time were recommending.

It's a mistake to think of him as uneducated. He had an 8th grade education (not that uncommon for that time) and he read a lot of books (reading was one of his hobbies.) So he had access to a lot of the information of the day.

And that's what we see in the readings: advice typical of any psychic of that day.

Also I agree about the term akashic records, this is a relatively new term, I don't like it much either. From the name it seems like there is a special place in the astral where all history is being kept and that concept for me is very sketchy.

Here's the Big Question:
Why aren't the people who read "akashic records" (or whatever you want to call it) world leaders in medicine, science, technology, and the arts? Why aren't they at the forefront of psychological research with methods that work against a host of mental illnesses?

In earliest times (before widespread literacy), priests (who were literate) were the ones making a lot of discoveries... as were scholars. However, since the rise of literacy, nations that are not very religious are the ones at the forefront of discoveries in math, science, medicine, archaeology, economics, communications, engineering, and so forth.

If the "akashic records" were out there, then the societies that practice widespread meditation/prayerful listening and addressing a "Higher Power" should be the ones that are handed advances straight out of the fabled historic cosmic archives. The spread of literacy should NOT make a change in this if the source of correct knowledge comes from Cosmic Archives.

So... either the theosophists/paranormalists/etc do NOT know how to contact the Akashic Records and the scientists/mathematicians/etc DO - or the Akashic Records don't exist.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

There's no evidence in any area of a cycle of huge technological leaps followed by a collapse where everyone gives up farming and technology and goes back to wandering around caves and throwing rocks at sabertoothed tigers for a living.

well this could be explained but it takes a lot of different theoretical circumstances in order to entertain this idea. But it is possible. First you must take into account that this civilization would be way older than were for instance Sumerians. Maybe even so far back when earth was only one continent. So anything except caves or stones (megaliths) would be far long gone and destroyed or buried deep underground or underwater.
Than all it takes is something to occur so development and knowledge was put to a complete reset and forgotten.
For instance:
- we could have destroyed each other with wars, much like we are doing now.
- or if there were wars, there were winners and winners writes history
- there could be one or more major global disasters in the long forgotten past which put our development to reset.

It is true that is it very unlikely for this to happen from our current prospective and knowledge that we accumulated in our modern past. But that does not mean it could not have happened. What we now know is taken for granted and the truth but how come we are so sure about it? We were not there and we can only interpret what went on in the far distant past.

And some findings are showing us that we don't know as much as we would like to think. for instance how come there were many dinosaur toys found at various old locations, from where did they know about them?
Also for instance I don't know about the validation of Archons and Nag Hammadi texts, but what if what is written there is part of our real past?

Why aren't the people who read "akashic records" (or whatever you want to call it) world leaders in medicine, science, technology, and the arts? Why aren't they at the forefront of psychological research with methods that work against a host of mental illnesses?

There really are not a lot of people who can perceive and interpret akash information in a way that they could use it to their benefit. It is to hard to get out precise knowledge for us - normal folks.
This is high level stuff and people today in the west, are having troubles only with achieving samadhi. Our level of concentration is so low that even most western teacher of meditation cannot manage even samadhi, which is the basic and a key for advanced levels.

And people who have advanced far in spiritual development are introverted and often reclusive and are only sharing all knowledge with their best disciples or are not sharing at all. They have no use for fame or material possessions. But lucky for us, some of them or their disciples write books.

Edgar had a rare talent, he had his gifts without any training and due to that I imagine he was very unskilled in those ways. But he tried to do his best at least my feeling is that his intent was pure and not only business. Although if he really charged for his services than he was not as good as I pictured him as he should not do that. But I still think he was not lying about what he could do. Well we can never know for sure.

Also I think that we all use it unconsciously sometimes, it is called intuition or the source of intuition.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

well this could be explained but it takes a lot of different theoretical circumstances in order to entertain this idea. But it is possible. First you must take into account that this civilization would be way older than were for instance Sumerians. Maybe even so far back when earth was only one continent. So anything except caves or stones (megaliths) would be far long gone and destroyed or buried deep underground or underwater.

I don't think you are aware of just how permanent our traces are. We find (for example) hearths made by ancient men that are a million years old and older. To make a civilization, you need a steady food supply for the people. That means
* domesticating animals (their skeletal structure changes
* domesticating plants
* farming large areas for food (which changes the soil, brings stacks of remains (butchering, farm waste - and because we put our waste in trash heaps, civilizations leave HUGE trash heaps)
* mining areas for stone, clay (pottery), metals (and mines just don't go away. You can tell if a cave has been reworked for mining.)
* roads (which compress areas of the land)
(etc.)

Once the civilization gets big enough then you get trade from other areas so you have a LOT of materials in an area that did not come from that area.

- we could have destroyed each other with wars, much like we are doing now.

Our modern wars are scary to us... but read up on the Crusades and other wars in the past. It'll give you perspective.

- or if there were wars, there were winners and winners writes history

Archaeology has corrected history, both large events and small events. It still corrects history

- there could be one or more major global disasters in the long forgotten past which put our development to reset.

But they'd leave traces on the landscape... and there's no such traces.

What we now know is taken for granted and the truth but how come we are so sure about it?

Learning to do research like a historian is actually fun -- although most folks under 30 aren't into such things, anyone into genealogy can tell you that there ARE ways of checking things. And you can find out some pretty deep family secrets that everyone's hiding.

for instance how come there were many dinosaur toys found at various old locations, from where did they know about them?

Those are hoaxes... and you can tell they're hoaxes because the "dinosaur" designs don't actually match any real dinosaurs but they DO match cartoons from children's books.

Also for instance I don't know about the validation of Archons and Nag Hammadi texts, but what if what is written there is part of our real past?

Oh heck. That's easy enough to check on... you first have to do a bit of translating to confirm that the texts say what you are being told that they say (learn a bit of Coptic and the Greek alphabets. Not impossible.) Wikipedia gives you a good summary. Then you have to do some research to see when certain concepts, words, and historical events actually are documented so you can tell the late "pious forgeries" from a document from the Real Stuff.

People do this all the time. It's not impossible.

There really are not a lot of people who can perceive and interpret akash information in a way that they could use it to their benefit. It is to hard to get out precise knowledge for us - normal folks. This is high level stuff and people today in the west, are having troubles only with achieving samadhi. Our level of concentration is so low that even most western teacher of meditation cannot manage even samadhi, which is the basic and a key for advanced levels.

But I was asking why the high level people (perhaps not from the West) that you say can read these records are NOT giving answers that would save the world to their disciples or to the world.

And people who have advanced far in spiritual development are introverted and often reclusive and are only sharing all knowledge with their best disciples or are not sharing at all.

If they don't share, how do you know that their insights are good and true and not just their brain going off on some goofy head trip? And if they DO share, why is the information always trivial ("Our Deity has some commandments for you about shellfish") and never "look - if you want to save your village from dysentery, here's what you do..."?

Edgar had a rare talent, he had his gifts without any training and due to that I imagine he was very unskilled in those ways. But he tried to do his best at least my feeling is that his intent was pure and not only business. Although if he really charged for his services than he was not as good as I pictured him as he should not do that. But I still think he was not lying about what he could do.

What is it that you think he could do? His life is well documented. If you're trying to say he accessed secret knowledge from the Cosmic Records then you'll have to admit that he was faking about understanding it since his prophetic record is no better than that of entertainment astrologers and his "medical treatments" really aren't something you would EVER try for your child. He gave, yes (but the foundation took care of him) - but he didn't give accurate or correct information.

Also I think that we all use it unconsciously sometimes, it is called intuition or the source of intuition.

But... here's the thing... the only ones who have any sound intuition about anything are people who already have studied the field in great depth. No great mystic has ever walked down from the mountain and offered us penicillin.

IF there is such a record, then the ones accessing it and bringing back truths... aren't the ones meditating and selling books on self improvement and prophecy.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: UniFinity. First you must take into account that this civilization would be way older than were for instance Sumerians. .

The Sumerians were a bronze age culture, for all your claims, its clear from this statement that you know nothing at all about real history. You've never studied it and you don't understand it. If you did, you'd know why your claims make you sound like a lunatic, so far we've had from you
The Mongols wiped from history
Ropes can't be used to pull anything
Star forts are to do with Aliens
Oh yes, lets not forget, that we debunk this crap, because we know nothing about it
etc etc etc
Now here you are again, a member, who has never started his own thread, hijacking yet another thread to spread your agenda.
All I have ever seen from you, is excuses, fabrications and lies as to why your claims have no support, when it is very evidence, that you know nothing in depth about any of the subjects you bring up, because of your credulity...
Which tells me, that you've never read an academic source on anything.
Now lets see how long it takes the mods to delete all your off topic posts, which in this thread, is all of them

edit on 11-1-2016 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join