It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Codex Orionis: Giza's Monuments Speak

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Thank you Byrd for your corrections and the Seked method exposure
(and why I brought this to ATS)

There are many resemblances between the Eastern and Western cultures that according to our historians can not be..yet there they are, and poorly explained by academia.
The Re- Ra symbol is carried over from our past shown today as a religious symbol but was not meant to be. Our ancients have many astrological references located across the planet such as Adam's Calendar, Nabta Playta and Baalbek's Jupiter temple and their mythology is riddled full of astrological references. The archaic game of 'telephone' to this coded message has misconstrued there truth as we today see them as religious symbols from the past.
What a fallacy to the truth.

As I have many folders with thousands of pictures and the same with documents, it will take me time to find the correct photos, but I am determined to reveal these so please bare with me as my time is divided writing for other websites also.
In my pic folders I have a clear picture of the Hebrew Pyramid correlation with an English explanation be side it where both are extremely clear to read. (I believe I took it from a past thread here on ATS; yes ATS members have made some wonderful correlations to this Codex and why I express my full gratitude)
As we know, many ancient symbolic treasures are swept into the winds of time just recently in the last 200 years being uncovered - and we also know many of these monuments OUR past timeline has built overtop concealing truths these sanctuaries speak. FACT!

This Codex covers various areas on our planet explaining the full astrological message such as Ohio's Serpent Mound. Built on the edge of a pre-historic asteroid crater, it is 1348 feet long and exactly one meter in heighth (showing Imperial & Metric) It shows archaic Sacred Symbology and expresses the Solstice/Eqinox Lights.

This extensive message will not sit well with academia nor religion as the apple trees are shook to release the slippery Serpentine redirection as to why humans mythology is to fear the number 13, snakes and not to question religious beliefs.
I've read the various religious denominations scriptures; religions are wrong about the Word, the Messiah message - as a truth seeker foremost; isn't it time that everything makes sense instead of the garbled bits and pieces academia reveals?

Messiah means message and the real scripture message is -
a message from the past will return Light to all that is seemingly darkness.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blackfinger
Anyone get the feeling we are deep into a De Vinci code?

Dan Brown plaguerised a fellow Canadian and couldn't find a code in scrabble IMO.
However - this isn't about Dan Brown, it's about a mathematical geometric astrological message
left in open view for all eyes to see!

Perfect gemeotric triangle divided at base center showing a line directly from Tiwanaku/Puma Punku leading to Nazca with specific intent (yet to be revealed - who says that treasure maps aren't real?)

@RavenWolf - thank YOU for your interest. Nice to have you along for the ride!
(after many years of researching history, it's become quite boring so I'll try to make it fun)

edit on 30-12-2015 by AquarianTrumpet because: Tiwinaku/Puma/Nazca secret

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AquarianTrumpet

Again, you're using imperial measurements for your "13" idea. I've already shown that many of the measurements you've procured are flat out wrong, and even the ones you have correct are meaningless, as the imperial system didn't exist prior to the 1800s. No ancient peoples measured things in feet or miles. Period.

I applaud your enthusiasm, and I've tried to refrain from being too harsh on you, as I used to believe similar things before I decided to educate myself, but you're still wrong.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=20203548]This Codex covers various areas on our planet explaining the full astrological message such as Ohio's Serpent Mound. Built on the edge of a pre-historic asteroid crater, it is 1348 feet long and exactly one meter in heighth (showing Imperial & Metric) It shows arc

No it isn't

Which part of your anatomy are you pulling your numbers from ?

Including all three parts, the Serpent Mound extends about 1,370 feet (420 m), and varies in height from less than a foot to more than three feet (30–100 cm).

en.wikipedia.org...

And you have deliberately ignored the dating

Radiocarbon dating of charcoal discovered within the mound in the 1990s indicated that people worked on the mound circa 1070 CE.

That's about 3000 years too late for your claims skippy

This extensive message will not sit well with academia nor religion as the apple trees are shook to release the slippery Serpentine redirection as to why humans mythology is to fear the number 13, snakes and not to question religious beliefs.
I've read the various religious denominations scriptures; religions are wrong about the Word, the Messiah message - as a truth seeker foremost; isn't it time that everything makes sense instead of the garbled bits and pieces academia reveals?

It does make sense, as you don't have a clue what you are talking about, you are in no position to cast slurs against people who do. it just makes you look unhinged and delusional. Academic history all makes sense, unless you are pretending otherwise and when you do that, people see straight through it

Messiah means anointed, from Late Latin Messias, from Greek Messias, from Aramaic meshiha and Hebrew mashiah "the anointed"

The simplest of things seems outside your grasp

edit on 30-12-2015 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
I applaud your enthusiasm, and I've tried to refrain from being too harsh on you, as I used to believe similar things before I decided to educate myself, but you're still wrong.

We have moved beyond wilful ignorance now to deliberate dishonesty..

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Marduk

originally posted by: [post=20203548]This Codex covers various areas on our planet explaining the full astrological message such as Ohio's Serpent Mound. Built on the edge of a pre-historic asteroid crater, it is 1348 feet long and exactly one meter in heighth (showing Imperial & Metric) It shows arc

No it isn't

Which part of your anatomy are you pulling your numbers from ?

Including all three parts, the Serpent Mound extends about 1,370 feet (420 m), and varies in height from less than a foot to more than three feet (30–100 cm).

en.wikipedia.org...

And you have deliberately ignored the dating

Radiocarbon dating of charcoal discovered within the mound in the 1990s indicated that people worked on the mound circa 1070 CE.

That's about 3000 years too late for your claims skippy

It does make sense, as you don't have a clue what you are talking about, you are in no position to cast slurs against people who do. it just makes you look unhinged and delusional. Academic history all makes sense, unless you are pretending otherwise and when you do that, people see straight through it

Messiah means anointed, from Late Latin Messias, from Greek Messias, from Aramaic meshiha and Hebrew mashiah "the anointed"

The simplest of things seems outside your grasp

If it weren't so unsettling, I would find it hilarious that this is pretty typical of the fringe mindset. In the other thread this very poster argued that 14C was not an acceptable dating technique, yet when the unfounded belief can be tangentially propped up, suddenly that methodology works just fine and the errors in the method all but disappear. There really isn't much point in arguing the glaring errors with calculations and the random, made up on the spot etymology with someone who is unwilling to learn. This entire thread reminds me, ironically as another poster mentioned an author who stole the idea from this book, Holy Blood, Holy Grail by Michael Baigent, Richard Leigh and Henry Lincoln. It was a fascinating premise that sucked me right in when I was 18. that is until I actually engaged in good old fashioned due diligence and found that the main basis for the book(and prior BBC2 television programs) was the 'Dossiers. Secretes' in the French National Library, which turned out to be forgeries and that the authors decided on their own to add their own flourish to the source material and change the premise from " The Merovingian's were descended from the Tribe of Benjamin" to "The Merovingian's were descended directly from Jesus through Mary Magdalene who escaped to France after the Crucifixion". I wouldn't be half surprised if the OP was to publish a book in the near future and attempt to cash in on a fad that disappeared a good decade ago. Because the parallels in cognitive dissonance and willful ignorance for the same of pushing an agenda are really impressive. Or is that frightening?

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Again, you're using imperial measurements for your "13" idea. I've already shown that many of the measurements you've procured are flat out wrong, and even the ones you have correct are meaningless, as the imperial system didn't exist prior to the 1800s. No ancient peoples measured things in feet or miles. Period.

Correction - Teotihuacan picture is wrong and should state 13 Kilometers.
(Now I owe you two Admire)
Here's one payback (so you remember me)

In my best Tony Montana voice - "Say 'ello to my litt'l friend!"b]

As I stated, nearly 40 years of history study and 53 of theology has made history boring to me so I like to have a little fun with these discoveries (my warped humor) and have chosen the Atacama Giant as a guide to this unknown history for the younger generation's entertainment value and for my own personal significance. (as a present long over due to someone special to me and a way of saying thank you..to her it's a message of never give up on your dreams..and another one of the many values only she could teach me)

Here's a clearer pic of G1 so you don't miss the 13's and the relevancy to this Codex.

Chichen Itza's Spanish name of El' Castillo's base is 55.3 meters wide. 5+5+3=13 with a top plaza squared at 13.42 x 16.5. Math and geometry DO NOT lie as they tell their own truth.

You are correct - our ancestors didn't know these measurements..so how come they are right there? and signifying the number 13, the Platonic Year and other equations THAT SHOULDN'T BE THERE!

Anyone know if that number is the Metric equivalence to the Imperial speed of Light number?

Stonehenge shows the codex of 13 in megalithic form. Study 'henges measurements and your denial will be removed! en.wikipedia.org...

Nazca's Puquios spiral in opposite directions - they don't all spiral the same and that's interesting on it's own! However they down have a function and purpose in NazCAD's diagrams correlating it to Giza's pyramid plateau. (study geology - it will give you a clue) This will be my next thread and continuation to this -
Codex 13: Earth's Archaic Monuments Silent No More!

Actually the Avenue of the Dead is One Point Three Miles in length. (I measured with Google Earth)
Do you know why it's called the Avenue of the Dead?

Thank you for bringing attention to the 'eight mile' ratio; we'll cover that later as I did say these monuments cover Imperial and Metric showing a Codex of Eight Imperial miles which is Thirteen Kilometers. I wasn't going to explain that until I revealed Rapa Nui's 888 Maoi's plus the 188 pryamids and 8000 Terra Cotta Foot soldiers of China.

Use the Force of technology young Padi-wan and you will be led towards the Light.

edit on 30-12-2015 by AquarianTrumpet because: fix double pic

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AquarianTrumpet

Stonehenge shows the codex of 13 in megalithic form. Study 'henges measurements and your denial will be removed! en.wikipedia.org...

Stonehenge may have had up to 165 stones originally. It also had a vast number of stone fragments and hammerstones used for packing.

www.sarsen.org...
Once again, you are choosing your measurements from arbitrary numbers, which render this truth of yours meaningless

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Ohio's Serpent Mound's depending on what website is visited length is given from 1330 feet and up.
Regardless - the length STARTS with Thirteen!

Stonehenge may have had up to 165 stones originally. It also had a vast number of stone fragments and hammerstones used for packing.

www.sarsen.org...
Once again, you are choosing your measurements from arbitrary numbers, which render this truth of yours meaningless

Did you bother to check the numbers supplied at Wikipedia??? I did not cherry pick or make anything up!

The explanation is self explanatory but the message isn't.

Messiah is interpreted as message, read scripture - it's part of history and holds many clues about to be exposed.

Enjoy the quest Marduk - I'll try to my best to keep this quest entertaining in an Indiana Jones fashion.

edit on 30-12-2015 by AquarianTrumpet because: add Serpent rebutal

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Did you bother to check the numbers supplied at Wikipedia??? I did not cherry pick or make anything up!

Yes, you did, the measurements I posted were from Wikipedia, I even included a link, they do not agree with your measurements and again, ignoring the dating means that your lost civilisation had time travel and apparently wasted it leaving clues that only you can interpret, funny that as you don't know the first thing about any of these cultures despite your claims to have been studying them for 40 years. Yet we already showed you were a Sitchenite just a few years ago

Messiah is interpreted as message, read scripture - it's part of history and holds many clues about to be expose

Messiah is not interpreted as message at all, unless that is your interpretation which doesn't agree with either scripture or linguistics
It is pretty hard for you to argue against this when there are things like etymological dictionaries online which show your fraud immediately
www.etymonline.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I don't have time now to read through all of this thread but will finish it as soon as I can. However, I was struck by something you said that I think is very intriguing.

You mentioned the excellent records kept by the Egyptians and I certainly read some very thorough communications between Pharaoh and the men in the outposts who managed his empire. From those it was obvious that the Pharaohs took a very detailed and meticulous interest in everything going on, so why are there no records about the biggest building project ever carried out in Egypt supposedly by a Pharaoh?

Where are Khufu's and Imhotep's records concerning this building? Where are the necessary communications that such a huge project would have raised over a long period of time? Why is there nothing depicted about its construction on any of the walls inside it? There should be a huge amount of records on this construction yet there is nothing. No bills to feed a workforce, no bills for materials etc etc no plans for such an intricate and amazing structure.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
Where are Khufu's and Imhotep's records concerning this building? Where are the necessary communications that such a huge project would have raised over a long period of time? Why is there nothing depicted about its construction on any of the walls inside it? There should be a huge amount of records on this construction yet there is nothing. No bills to feed a workforce, no bills for materials etc etc no plans for such an intricate and amazing structure.

Imhotep 2650–2600 BCE was dead about 50 years before the Great Pyramid was built
and you obviously haven't heard about the workers village
www.touregypt.net...

You are making the usual mistake of someone who knows very little about Egyptology with your assumption that there should be something on the walls inside it, when no other pyramid before its date and none of the other pyramids built in this dynasty after it had anything written on the walls either. Interior decoration didn't start until the 5th dynasty and the Great pyramid and the rest of the pyramids on the Giza plateau date from the fourth. Instead it had a mortuary temple outside...
edit on 30-12-2015 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Thank you Byrd for your corrections and the Seked method exposure
(and why I brought this to ATS)

There are many resemblances between the Eastern and Western cultures that according to our historians can not be..yet there they are, and poorly explained by academia.

Actually, they're well explained -- the study of connections is fascinating. Did you ever watch the show, "Connections"? Proving the case in academics is doing that kind of detective work. It's fun!

The Re- Ra symbol is carried over from our past shown today as a religious symbol but was not meant to be.

You know, I'm not really sure what you mean by this. Everyone (no matter where) draws the sun as a circle - even kids who can barely speak. That's because... well.. it looks like a circle. If everyone drew it as a giant 3-headed bird, we'd all agree that something significant and hinky was going on.

However...

Our ancients have many astrological references located across the planet such as Adam's Calendar, Nabta Playta and Baalbek's Jupiter temple and their mythology is riddled full of astrological references. The archaic game of 'telephone' to this coded message has misconstrued there truth as we today see them as religious symbols from the past.
What a fallacy to the truth.

Adam's Calendar appears to be a modern artwork... "claims" of dating have not been verified by anyone who knows how to date material. It's located in South Africa among groups of cultures that have no ties with the Sahara (other than "about 1 million years ago, homo sapiens migrated north and south from a central point and into areas where other humans (but not h. sapiens) were living.)

Nabta Playa is a huge archaeological site that dates long, long after the suggested dates of "Adams Calendar" (if you accept the suggested dates, that place could not have been made by h. sapiens.

Nabta Playa has multiple villages that were better organized than the people who settled on the Nile during that time and the possible association with the domesticated cattle and the emergence of the cow goddess, Hathor, is really interesting. The structure called the "calendar" is too poorly laid out, however, to make any sort of accurate sky observations and we know that although many pieces of their culture shows up in the Egypt of the Nile, there is no evidence of the Egyptians making stone circles for calendars or observations.

As for Baalbek -- I'm not sure how you're connecting those. It was a backwater place until the Romans constructed a temple on top of a former temple to Baal-Astart-Adon. As you can see if you click this link that shows an architectural drawing of the temple itself, it's not aligned to anything in particular except perhaps the shape of the hill
media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...

As I have many folders with thousands of pictures and the same with documents, it will take me time to find the correct photos, but I am determined to reveal these so please bare with me as my time is divided writing for other websites also.

But without knowing where the pictures came from and what the pages said, the information is of little use.

It's kind of like trying to prove that I'm related to the Scottish Robert the Bruce because I am married to a man named Bruce. It's not a credible claim until you can show a full genealogy with birth dates and parent names and kid names. So far, you haven't filled in any gaps and your attempts to explain have seemed more like tossing material at us to see what we might accept.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Marduk

I did a quick peep at who worked with Khufu on Wiki and Imhotep was credited with the title of architect for this pyramid.

I have been to Egypt and tramped around the site plus seen some of the village for the workers etc. What I can't convince myself of is that those workers actually built the great pyramid because their tools were not for heavy stone construction.

Going back to the point I was really interested in though is where are the records relating to this vast project because if you keep every day details and records then something that must have consumed Khufus' or some other Pharoah's attention should have a huge amount of records - where are they?

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

a reply to: Marduk

I did a quick peep at who worked with Khufu on Wiki and Imhotep was credited with the title of architect for this pyramid.

I have been to Egypt and tramped around the site plus seen some of the village for the workers etc. What I can't convince myself of is that those workers actually built the great pyramid because their tools were not for heavy stone construction.

These are the same tools used all over the world (however, you should also note that the builders at Giza (who also built the temples and a lot of other pyramids) had copper and early bronze tools, along with wood and stone.)

And not all stone is of the same toughness and durability. Smash a lump of granite against a lump of limestone, and you'll see how quickly you can modify limestone with another rock (granite.)

Going back to the point I was really interested in though is where are the records relating to this vast project because if you keep every day details and records then something that must have consumed Khufus' or some other Pharoah's attention should have a huge amount of records - where are they?

Did you look at the ostrika and the tombs (and the recent finds of papyrus in the harbor?)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Where are the records of any building from that age of antiquity
What you are claiming as exceptional, is pretty normal

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Please where can I find "Connections"; I may have watched it as I 've watched many history videos.
Thanks in advance.

My insinuations regarding ancient cultures were purely to show their knowledge of astronomy and why Baalbeks' Jupiter temple was used as was Nabta Playa and others.
As I said - it's not easy explaining a new advanced civilization form our archaic history books using today's academic's proposal to our history.

Robert the Bruce you say? hmm
You should know my partner of my website and co-pilot on this quest is documented as ol' Robert the Bruce's distant bloodline grandson.
His mother is a received humanitarian whom has written books on this and other histories.

I shall share your anology with him for his perusal.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Where are the records of any building from that age of antiquity
What you are claiming as exceptional, is pretty normal

Thank you for your interest Shiloh -

Many don't want to recognize the loop holes in our perceived history,
however all lies become washed clean with the rinsing of time.

My next thread details the question you ask as part 2 to this Codex where as diligently as
the Great Pyramid was covered, I will show through the use of Google Earth in full color that Nazca is a complete rendering in full detail in megalithic form that could only be deciphered using todays technology revealing themselves as the Great Pyramid's colossal blueprints.

The white 'cut-away' view at Nazca is 13 Kilometers long and 13 kilometers wide.
The great pyramid is 481 feet tall. 4+8=12+1= 13.
No accidents and no more denial.

Nazca is a stop along the way to truth and could be construed as the fabled Hall of Records as a message
and not the true complicated complete blueprint.
We will investigate many monuments and why 13 shows itself so abundantly ripping the mask from our false history to reveal a once One Nation Existence who pledged a message to their future offspring of humans who doesn't even remember they once existed.

edit on 30-12-2015 by AquarianTrumpet because: corrections

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

The great pyramid is 481 feet tall. 4+8=12+1= 13.

Wrong again. The great pyramid is 455.4 feet tall today, and originally it was 480.6 feet tall. Of course, the actual number doesn't work with your deceitful numerology shenanigans.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

My insinuations regarding ancient cultures were purely to show their knowledge of astronomy and why Baalbeks' Jupiter temple was used as was Nabta Playa and others.

In that case, you have to lay it out like it's a case for the prosecution.
If there is ancient knowledge of astronomy (more than just observing the phases of the moon and making stories about constellations) then there will be an astronomical observatory in multiple places (see Sumeria) and they will have accurate records of the sky and stars (see Sumerian astronomy.)

So let's look at Sumeria and Egypt as an example:
Both were in contact (they trade with each other, cuneiform is the international diplomatic written language. They share borders during many periods and there are cities with mixed populations. So we see some things that each culture thinks is useful going between cultures. But each culture takes only what it finds most compelling and useful.

One odd export is the griffin.

Egypt is the first culture to have a griffin a few hundred years before their trading partner, Sumer. In Sumer, the first griffin appears in a city near the border of Egypt and Sumer: en.wikipedia.org...

The griffin design becomes part of Egyptian magical implements around the Middle Kingdom but becomes less important after that. The Sumerians and Babylonians, however, adopt the griffin enthusiastically. The griffin shows up in places where the Babylonians (later Persians) trade, AFTER the trade reaches these places.

That's how connections are confirmed.

The griffin does NOT arise in unrelated civilizations.

The presence of a "griffin-looking dragon" in one piece of Thai art does not mean that the Thai and the Egyptians were in contact. There's 3,000 years and a lot of culture between the two (the Thai version was influenced by India and by Japan/China.

(I am not going into complex research methods that are used in academia such as the structure of sentences and root words to show contact (the "this word in a dictionary looks like this word" is actually a false comparison. Humans are only capable of a limited range of syllables... and "nacht" in German and "naught" in English look like they might sound alike...but the words aren't related.)

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join