It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Codex Orionis: Giza's Monuments Speak

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
By deciphering the different maths of Imperial and Metric we begin to understand the simple message Giza relays of teaching math and geometry which is what is needed to understand astronomy and calculate the movement of the moon and stars, and the reason behind the message of Giza's megalithic geometric monuments.

Diagram showing Giza from directly above allowing the perspective of a geometric square split into quadrants.

We've been given a mathematical geometrical riddle exercise in order to calculate and understand the astronomy answer. This easiest understandable examples (to name a few) are through oral traditions, scripture, mythology and petroglyphs known as rock art.
The ancients worshiped the Heavens and saw planets as Heavenly bodies in motion and why they are in present day mistook for Aliens and UFO's; they are NOT! They are in fact depictions of 'Heavenly Bodies in Motion'.
Mankind is a product of Earth - so we use Imperial math for simple mathematical understanding. Advanced academia uses a higher calculative of Metric and above (Pi) for sciences and astronomy practices. What Giza is numerically saying is that Imperial math is the math of Earth and simple earthlings while Metric is the beginning to the math of the God's (sciences) - the Heavenly Bodies of Motion.
Many before have studied the numerical significance the Great Pyramid exudes and it has been found that this majestical temple exudes Imperial, Metric and Pi incorporated into it's design features. Pi the math of the sciences, the math of the God's, of higher learning spelled out at Giza is also a clue to it's astrological movement of the Heavenly bodies Codex.
Pi multiplied by itself [or squared] (2)+1 equals the same to the Thirteenth place, which conscequently is the only number doing so.

Our astronomers note a precession number of 26000 years with a half point of 13,000 years. Consider 25920 as the number that was perhaps favoured by the ancients.
In the presentation the circumference of the Moon is given at 6785 miles.
It may be of interest that the outside length of the coffer in the GP = 89.62 inches 7.468 imperial feet. 89.62 inches in the old Saxon/Indus measure = 89.62/13.2 = 6.789 Indus/Saxon feet or the same number to a faction of an inch as the circumference of the moon.

Great Pyramid's Sacophagus Coffer 'Outside length 89.62 inches'
By using the numbers 12.672 and 13.2 as it gives an easy ratio of 24:25 and is a part of an old system of measure known as the Saxon foot/ the Indus foot/ the Northern foot 13.2 inches.

With all these precise correlating mathematics conveying the number Thirteen, this with a doubt shows math
our ancient Egyptian's did not know, and more than speculation or coincidence.

Have the Ancient Egyptians been caught up in a delicate game of archaic 'telephone' with history playing an unwilling part held captive by academia, where the stories of oral traditions and mythology have misconstrued Giza's original message of transcending with the moon, stars and Orion's prestigious transcending of the Heavens?

edit on 26-12-2015 by AquarianTrumpet because: correcttions

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AquarianTrumpet
a reply to: Marduk

The article was an indepth in length so I understand certain areas people have missed or glossed over.
Lemuria is one of only many stories from the past claiming a sunken Island/continent or world disrupted by catastrophe..yes I know you know this and as mentioned in my article no official name has been given due to it's mythology.
This Mayan stele captures in relief this mythology.

Your relief is actually a fake created in 1939 in Atlantis: Mother of Empires by Robert Stacy-Judd, which if you look closely explains why the Indian in the boat is depicted in black face, with a bone through his nose.

And the link between not Lemuria, but Mu and the Maya was invented by Augustus le Plongeon, who claimed that he got the idea from translating Mayan glyphs at a time when no one else could read them. Guess what happened when people could read them properly. The myth vanished. But I am not surprised to find it as part of your evidence. Either way, the claim for the relief is actually that it depicted Mu, not Lemuria. So tell me again, you used mythology as a back up for your theory, can you tell me, is any of the mythology you used not laughably false ?

Plato's story can be argued whether or not it was an advanced technological civilization or not, not really a bearing on this as these names are examples of a misplaced civilization stating in my article no real name has been given to this not remembered society.

Clearly then, you haven't read either Critias, or Timaeus. If you had, you would know why claiming that Atlantis wasn't depicted as a bronze age culture is laughably wrong. It was in fact the sleeping prophet Edward Cayce who added all the advanced technology parts while he was apparently asleep. Seemingly, you'd need to be asleep to believe any of it,

I explained to you my interpretation of scripture but you went with academics description and not scripture itself: then there is what we didn't discuss of mythology such as the mythology of the Hindu Mahabharata, the Bhagavad Gita claiming an advanced race including aircraft.

Sighs, the advanced weaponry and aircraft claim were inventions of David Hatcher Childress in the late 80s.
This passage with which I am sure you are familiar

Gurkha flying in his swift and powerful Vimana hurled against the three cities of the Vrishis and Andhakas a single projectile charged with all the power of the Universe. An incandescent column of smoke and fire, as brilliant as ten thousands suns, rose in all its splendor. It was the unknown weapon, the Iron Thunderbolt, a gigantic messenger of death which reduced to ashes the entire race of the Vrishnis and Andhakas.

Does not appear in any Hindu text, it appears in a book written by a journalist in which he claims its from a Hindu text, he had you didn't he.

I did not go with an academics description, I linked you to the 4500 year old Akkadian source material. Which shows that there was no advanced technology involved. Clearly, your brain filter isn't letting you remember the key facts of that discussion because it blew your claim out of the water

Your claim to my meglomanical side is quite ridiculous such as your previous statement in another thread regarding my lunacy. I'll have you know I went to my phsyce to ask him if I was crazy, he replied - you don't have phsyce.

Do you appreciate the irony in not being able to spell psyche, when talking about megalomania ?

As for the Egyptian Minister of Antiquities, you would be surprised at who I am working with regarding the Great Pyramids blueprints now located (to be revealed in another thread & part of this Codex) who may just be able to get them front and center. The blueprints don't just reveal where the cavaties are, but also how to retrieve these locations...so we will see in the future, and yes - maybe not in my lifetime and that is why I created my videos the way I did. It's my belief the open minds of the younger generation whom feel in their souls something about our history isn't being told properly and justifyingly (try talking with the younger generation sometime) will understand this Codex and correct what academics has conveniently overlooked.

Should you check you will find that pseudohistory book sales are down on what they were a decade ago, the young do not mistrust academia as much as they used to. This is a direct result of real history being available via the internet, when previously all you had were books. Personally I put this down to pseudohistory books having better covers. Even Graham Hancock is writing fiction thesedays (some say he always did) to keep himself afloat. Your supply of fringe believers is dwindling fast, you've had more negative responses in this thread than positive ones. Weren't you claiming you would show everybody the truth when you posted this, it seems most people don't believe your truth doesn't it.
No one from the Egyptian antiquities commission is working with you, prove me wrong...

Claiming 'fringe site' while posting on ATS: interesting observation - enough said! Partially you are correct, I did post this on 3 websites..Graham Hancock's - Above Top Secret..and my own. Previously I mentioned the other offers I have past entertained and turned down however my Copyrighted material I have allowed free for educational purposes only and CAN NOT be altered or used for profit as I also will be showing this Codex is written on the face of our planet and therefore as a Humanitarian -I gift it back to mankind for FREE for I do not believe another human should charge another a monetary sum for what was their birth right - to know the truth to their questionable history. It's time the bullsh*t stops and we get off the religious/Alien false history merry-go round and we get the correct answers.

I am constantly surprised that you new agers believe this is a fringe site, when it has "DENY IGNORANCE" stamped down both sides of the page. Your hypothesis is actually worthless, so I'm not surprised you aren't charging for it. The response was particularly cold at the GHMB and I really felt for you there, one moderator warning and one post criticising your math. Were you expecting triumph in a place where nonsense reigns ?

So your previous claim that it was spreading triumphantly across the internet was what, an exaggeration or a symptom ?
Keep up the good work. You're doing the fringe proud, nothing here is credible and your lack of ancient mythology is astounding and apparently, all drawn from pseudohistory books...

edit on 26-12-2015 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
One thing I really don't understand.

How does this nonsense currently have 31 flags?

Anyone who knows (or can research) anything about history can see just how wrong you are.

I wouldn't even call this fringe as it's so far out there it dropped off the table, bounced out the window and is on it's way to another galaxy.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

My spelling is atrocious I know.
It's actually funny that both of us understand the word megalomaniac and aren't afraid to use it, wouldn't you say.

Damn that Childress, his flunkies and the new Alien religion thing. Not nice to screw with history..Truth ALWAYS comes out. No Alien believer here so thanks for that update on the fake stele but there are other myths of deluge and destruction so the picture was a depiction. Not much to choose from for a visual presentation other than a biblical Noah picture (that gets' Gilgamesh's fans upset) and present day Tsunami's and storms, which we know something like the 2004 Boxing Day Tsunami if happened in ancient times today would be told as a sign from the God's they were not happy. Today we know the difference.

Critias, or Timaeus. Actually Platos was recanting a tale that apparently occurred 9000 years before him to describe the advanced civilization that disappeared. He had no actual idea other than they were advanced much the same we today depict Alien technology.
Mahabharata I believe I read an article here on ATS where the confusion first began in 1968? from a book written regarding a claim of a psychic whom clairvoyantly was explained this new interpretation so probably where that sneaky Childress got his idea. That's not where my theory comes into play and I have no belief in paranormal activities.
Akkadian records: It's possible I over looked something so when I have time I will look it over again.
You've mistaken who I am..or peoples lack of replies and what replies have been made, however I'm not made of sugar so I don't melt under pressure.
I have examined history and have many questions not closing a blind eye to what our academics denies. With that I have discovered a simple mathematical Codex explaining a past history over looked. My wish is to share it ALL for those curious individuals such as I which will likely take me plenty of written articles and answering many questions..however I have learned to be a patient person and so we will examine many unaccepted answers to what our eyes tell us academics have gone wrong.

Megalithic walls in similar design and technique found the globe over.

Advanced building techniques at all four corners to Earth.

Cultures that shouldn't know each other with similar beliefs.

Why we see the same explanation in Giza & Mexico.

We will also look into hieroglyphs examining if we have read them properly.
Egyptian glyph does look as if the Mayan Serpent pyramid of Quetzacoatl is
shadowed by the Jaguar addressed by a Sun disc watcher.
(standing snake between pyramid & cat)

GH's site I was informed by a Mod who believes the history books and informing me I had placed my thread in the wrong section, or are you implying he had alternative motives?
The person supplying the math on the GH thread is offering help.

Hi I do agree that there is a plan. Ref your distance 13.85km between the outlieing pyramids. 8.64 miles = 13.90km pretty close and 864 being a sacred number could be significant. Also of interest is that there are 45619.2 imperial feet in 8.64 miles and 1/60th ie 45619.2/60 = 760.32 imp feet or the socket base of the GP.

Yes indeed the architects may have designed these types of measures into the complex. M

I guess in our old age Marduk we both read a little too quick at times.
Questioning who I know and who is working with me will never be the why behind my decision to expose this quest. I'm not sure you would understand and I'm not going to try and explain it to anybody. As for the interested individuals following my work..the list grows steadily of people I will never meet which again is not why I chose to do this so it isn't for accolades. I rather like my privacy, call me a hermit. However due to the attention it has reviewed thus far I'm greatly indebted to their gratitude..it's quite humbling, the opposite of a meglomaniac.
I do wish you continue to follow the different monuments, what they are speaking and the archaic Codex of 13 they carry until the very end Marduk. I will be looking forward to your final rebutal.

@TerryDon - see the pics again please; it's our solar system, not another galaxy.

Not about stars, flags, friends or foes - it's about viewing this Codex and everyone having their own decision
whether they contribute or not. It's about knowledge, truth and the power to decide for yourself.[
edit on 26-12-2015 by AquarianTrumpet because: add external link

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
amazing writing. I did not read it in full but I will some time later. Thank you for posting your research and I am looking forward to your other threads next year.

History is different from the way it is explained from the mainstream. I am certain that they had advanced spiritual knowledge in the ancient history. For instance some shamans all over the world even alive today are confirming this claims by venturing into other realms where history will never be forgotten and also some still preserve the spiritual knowledge left through oral tradition from master to student relationship. A lot of myths and legends in the old books are maybe not entirely fantasy but are based on reality with a bit exaggeration. Maybe? I believe so.

And in my opinion with true spiritual knowledge all other knowledges are available also. Like inner workings of the energies around us, life and death or for instance how did the planets move in solar system or knowledge how to move megalithic stones with levitation,...

With such knowledge there would be no limits to the powers of such civilization. Can you imagine one world global civilization in peace and with true spiritual teachings where "magic" and other spiritual beings than animals and humans roams the earth. Kings were there for the people and by the people, everyone living in harmony where money was not in existence. They relied only on natural resources, no pollution, no trash and no wars. Every form of life was respected for the uniqueness it brings to the existence. Materialism was denied and spiritual endeavours were enjoyed by majority. Land you were born on belonged to you and everyone else, there were no countries or borders. Magic was real. It was not magic for them but only manifestation of the deeper understandings of natural forces within and around us, present also today.

...oh the wonders such civilization would bring!?

In hinduism there are a lot of different stories of advanced civilizations, their battles, life, values, etc all written in the vedas and they even have developed a system for the cycles/ellipse of our sun. In their version everything is going in a never ending cycle but not in circular movement but in a spiral. They have different yugas or eras, really interesting stuff! More info on wiki. But don't relay on wiki for this information but it is a good starting point:
en.wikipedia.org...

I am thinking that Giza and other megalithic monuments are what preserved till our time and we are fortunate that they are still in existence so that people like you are uncovering what was forgotten.

Also some of the buddhas or yogis in the past have made various claims about their past lives and their experiences and lives in different-ancient times in different civilizations. But such writings are hard to find as they are not popular in the west. But if you google it you can find many amazing informations, just don't stick to western sources.

But we have forgotten this knowledge and are a civilization with amnezia. Such shame and pity. What brought this disaster on us, maybe we will never know for sure. But main truths will come to surface in some form and people like you are really cool. Trying to uncover it, even though it goes against the flow of mainstream opinion. Just stay open minded and don't get sucked into your own opinions and take them for gold. Accept that you can be wrong, be open about it but follow your research and intuition. Don't become like some highly educated, arrogant blind fools who cannot see past the books and use their own brains.

Thank you again for this thread and I hope many more in the future, there will be allways some people who like to entertain different ideas, so please never stop sharing (...is caring : ) ), and even if some posts can bring a lot of criticism. Take it as a welcome gift and evaluate it and take from it what is useful and move on.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I think you should recheck your sources.

Cultures that shouldn't know each other with similar beliefs.

I can't find any original pictures of the "Peruvian" material (and am a little suspicious since the Peruvian material I find does NOT show nose ornaments of that type.

I challenge you to find a source photo that shows where this item is found (what MUSEUM) and what it's supposed to be. Then you can compare it to Amun.

Why we see the same explanation in Giza & Mexico.

Actually, we don't. The "Egyptian" one apparently is not Egyptian at all. It is NOT the 'determinative' (A40) for 'god' (which would make those two signs "The Great God Re".) It might be one of the mumiform guardians of the gates but it's hard to tell without the rest of the context.

...on the other hand...

We will also look into hieroglyphs examining if we have read them properly.

I am one of the people here who can read (badly) Egyptian hieroglyphs.

Egyptian glyph does look as if the Mayan Serpent pyramid of Quetzacoatl is
shadowed by the Jaguar addressed by a Sun disc watcher.
(standing snake between pyramid & cat)

The "Egyptian hieroglyphs" appear to be fakes cobbled together something from several sources. They aren't aligned (Egyptians would have aligned them) and there's no "Re sitting on a set of steps" sign (and as a group it does not make any sense since the "step thingy" isn't a hieroglyph.) While that may be Bast on the left, the snake is ambiguous and on the right, the Wadjet with arms is holding a staff that appears to be faked by shuffling a snake onto the Wadjet symbol.

You can't hope to construct truth if you have faked pictures. You have to find the ORIGINAL stuff and find it in context (was that, for instance, supposed to be part of the tombs or was it supposed to be a part in the Temple of Hathor or...?)

What's the original material? What else is around it?
edit on 26-12-2015 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
So you're completely ignoring the tombs of the nobles, the workmen, the satellite pyramids, the ostrika, the record (later) of lands set aside for priests, the history of the priests who offered there for Khufu and so forth?

And claiming a type of math that they didn't do?

Hello Byrd..much respect to you!
Few on this site hold my attention, you are one.

Yes it would seem I am blatantly completely ignoring what doesn't fit this hypothesis;
however I have read enough from history to see what is made up and what is fact.

I think you've been led to believe some poor sources are credible. I hope I can steer you towards better sources.

Also there is the issue of 'intrusive burials' - which is placing a body in a monument
long after it was built and much later found, then claimed.

Agreed. I was aware of those, so I trod carefully.

History also likes to dictate any monument we don't understand as a religious significance.
If we can't understand it, automatically it is a religious monument.
This is part of our mistaken history.

That's a belief promoted by some websites, but if you check archaeological digs and historians you will find this is not true.

HOWEVER... having said that, the things that are best preserved are items from royalty and from religion because they used only the best materials and the most durable materials. If (and when) they were buried, they were buried carefully. so we know more (for example) about Hatshepsut than we do washer women of Dier-el-Bahari or Luxor.

Hence, many significant finds are associated with Important People or with Deities.

As for the math - you believe the AE created these monuments and yes - this math they did not know.

Okay...

I am showing the monument came from technological civilization no longer registered in our history books.

Then you have to explain
* where they came from
* where the traces are of the civilizations that led up to them
* how they managed to get to Egypt without leaving traces of themselves.
* how they managed to get to Peru some 2,000 years later without leaving any traces of themselves.
* how they managed to persuade the king that he must drop everything to build these structures.
* why, having once built Giza, they didn't replicate the plan
* what the advantage is of having a "megalithic monument" instead of building their own monuments and carving the math on the wall for everyone to find.
* why point to three stars that are very young (4 million years old, any planets there are still Hot Rocks www.constellation-guide.com...)
* why they didn't tell the Egyptians what they were dong
* why they didn't teach the Egyptians proper astronomy at that stage and how to map the sky
* why they didn't teach the Egyptians how to make bronze back then (since there's tin and copper in Egypt) or teach them to make iron

...etc

The advanced society whom I believe left these monuments encoded simple geometry and math so we could
understand the message of astronomy they are sending.

They're doing a lousy job of it.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
What a load of rubbish, I can't believe I read all of that.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AquarianTrumpet

Nice work,there is no doubt in my mind the history we are taught is full of holes,and I also believe there was an ancient advanced civilisation on earth long before us,just the megalithic buildings around the globe with similar construction is enough of a clue....

Anyhow I like the way you put that together

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneedjust the megalithic buildings around the globe with similar construction is enough of a clue....

Its a clue, but here's the facts that its a clue to

4 million years ago, one of our ancestors (Australopithecus) started using stone tools, that knowledge of stone working was passed down through each successive evolution, through Homo Ergaster, to Homo Antecessor, through Homo Heidelbergensis til finally the knowledge reached Homo Sapiens, each time getting more advanced, this period was known as the Palaeolithic (old stone age). Then what is known as the Mesolithic (Middle stone age) began when mankind started using stone shelters, this period lasted from 20,000 to 10,000 BCE, the whole time with man using stone tools. This gave way to the Neolithic (New stone age), which lasted from 10,000BCE until the advent of the Bronze age around 4000BCE.

So what you are basically saying, is that our evolution, which undoubtedly was assisted by lithic knowledge, which lasted over 4 million years, was not enough practice for mankind to move a few stone blocks.

That sir, is not only ludicrous, but it shows the depth of your knowledge, you should consider, that it was this same species which built all the Megalithic buildings around the world, which did all have the same source. i.e. Us and while you are at it, how advanced was this hypothetical lost race of yours, when all they could do, was build things out of stone.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Critias, or Timaeus. Actually Platos was recanting a tale that apparently occurred 9000 years before him to describe the advanced civilization that disappeared. He had no actual idea other than they were advanced much the same we today depict Alien technology.

Plato set the story back in time because he was making a philosophical point, its not a historic story and if you read the two books he wrote you soon see that its simply a philosophical text created to assist Plato in dumping on the gods who he didn't believe in, without getting executed by the state like his teacher Socrates.

The fact that the whole point of the Atlantis story is that it concerns an attack on ancient Athens, which didn't exist until thousands of years later makes the whole story impossible. All the ships and weapons of the Atlanteans are described as bronze age technology. That is an absolute fact. To deny it shows you haven't read either text and yet here you are trying to use them as support.

I'm done here, correcting your errors is taking up too much of my free time, so here's some advice before I leave you to it

Drop completely all your claims for evidence from mythology, you do not understand the mythology to a level where that claim assists you and as we have seen, your claims are actually detrimental to your hypothesis. Just stick to the drawings and drop the lost race crap, that's been made up in recent history by a bunch of journalists to sell books and is far too easy to debunk, The very second you start mentioning a lost race to anyone academic your game is over.

Just stick to the math and stick to the drawings, that's your strong point here, but if you can, use cubits, not imperial and metric. Leave the who did it crap to other people, they will spend decades trying to find out and with you being the genesis, knowledge of you and your claims will be spread along with them in the same way that you can't mention Atlantis without hearing of Plato.

The only way I can possibly conceive of your Nazca findings being true, is if some Egyptians got lost and ended up in Peru and taught the locals about their greatest achievement. The Egyptians I recall believed that the underworld was to the west in the direction of the setting sun and you know, there was a boat buried next to the pyramid, maybe some of them came back...

As for 9 planets being encoded, you will have to drop that, until the invention of the telescope in the 17th C, there is no evidence that anyone anywhere knew of the existence of anything but the visible planets (Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn), so you claiming otherwise just makes you look retarded. The greatest astronomers of the Ancient world, the Chaldeans wrote all of their astronomical knowledge into a book called the Mul Apin around 600BCE, you really should study it if you want to get anywhere with that claim
en.wikipedia.org...
www.lexiline.com...

As for Megalomania, yeah, I've been there, desperately needing to believe that something I thought I have discovered was true, but I got over it and when I did, that's when my research started paying off, I think you're on the edge there, you obviously have moved past the alien stage of your genesis, I just hope that you are now moving onto scientifically aquired academic sources being your best source for information, because the fringe sources you have been using are basically made up by journalists to sell books to the gullible and that is the absolute truth.

That's it, I'm done, good luck

edit on 27-12-2015 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Marduk

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneedjust the megalithic buildings around the globe with similar construction is enough of a clue....

Its a clue, but here's the facts that its a clue to

4 million years ago, one of our ancestors (Australopithecus) started using stone tools, that knowledge of stone working was passed down through each successive evolution, through Homo Ergaster, to Homo Antecessor, through Homo Heidelbergensis til finally the knowledge reached Homo Sapiens, each time getting more advanced, this period was known as the Palaeolithic (old stone age). Then what is known as the Mesolithic (Middle stone age) began when mankind started using stone shelters, this period lasted from 20,000 to 10,000 BCE, the whole time with man using stone tools. This gave way to the Neolithic (New stone age), which lasted from 10,000BCE until the advent of the Bronze age around 4000BCE.

So what you are basically saying, is that our evolution, which undoubtedly was assisted by lithic knowledge, which lasted over 4 million years, was not enough practice for mankind to move a few stone blocks.

That sir, is not only ludicrous, but it shows the depth of your knowledge, you should consider, that it was this same species which built all the Megalithic buildings around the world, which did all have the same source. i.e. Us and while you are at it, how advanced was this hypothetical lost race of yours, when all they could do, was build things out of stone.

Its amazing isn't it,we are so advanced that over the last 4 million years we have still not worked out as how to get along as a species.....

If after 4 million years of evolution all we can do is bicker amongst ourselves,let millions die of starvation in a never ending cycle,pollute our planet like it is replaceable,killing each other while building ever larger machines and bombs of war....yeah I have no doubt there was a race of beings on this earth before us that were a lot smarter....

concerning the topic at hand his thread is entertaining and way better than evil refugee mass killing machine that is hijacking the site

edit on 27-12-2015 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Its amazing isn't it,we are so advanced that over the last 4 million years we have still not worked out as how to get along as a species.....

You haven't figured it out yet ?
We are tribal, violence is our heritage. Its how we communicate our needs to outsiders
Nothing will ever change that, one day soon we will be exporting it to the cosmos,
the peacemakers amongst us are actually mutants who will not sire enough children to make a difference
The Aliens are probably sitting out there watching us develop and crapping themselves, I'm sure they've seen our movies and are well aware of where aliens rank in our food chain...

But lost race, you know that was made up recently, we're talking last 50 years by journalists right ?
No ancient civilisation attributes anything to a lost advanced culture, they would know right ?
The archaeology backs that up too, its only credulity as in "I don't personally know how they did it, therefore they didn't" which supports lost races and all that crapola. It is undeniably true, that the more you learn about history, the less room there is for a lost race.
So what you are up against here, is the least knowledgeable making things up to explain the holes in their knowledge and the most knowledgeable laughing at them because they already know the answers
Ce la vie

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   

So what you are up against here, is the least knowledgeable making things up to explain the holes in their knowledge and the most knowledgeable laughing at them because they already know the answers

Thinking you know everything is known as rock logic,here is another quote from the guy who coined the term...

“The system will always be defended by those countless people who have enough intellect to defend but not quite enough to innovate.”

www.goodreads.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Thinking you know everything is known as rock logic,here is another quote from the guy who coined the term...

Its a nice analogy, but it doesn't fit what we are talking about. Ancient history isn't logical because its the study of ancient human culture and humans aren't logical. I don't think I know everything either, ask anyone, I am just very knowledgeable on certain subjects way beyond degree level.

I think I will start a new thread which explains my position very well in the hope that it brings forth some understanding.
I will dedicate it to you fringers

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
awesome read at 5am

you put a lot of work into this thread; a splendid example of outstanding quality in both content and format which characterises the best of ATS. S&F

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

All apologies for missing your reply Peter -

Wikipedia Link I posted before explains RCD's 'Curve' which you are familiar with.
The Wiki page shows RCD's curve is continually 'updated' and the last this one done was in 2013.

I see it this way - RCD has issues dating so continually change their findings. Yes it is what science
does..but they have been doing this for 70 years..and continue to do so, which should have been a perfection
by now and no need for the 'curve' solution.

We find sciences to be wrong all the time and then it changes showing a myth is a fact and a fact becomes the myth.

During this Codex I will show that the monuments of Earth show irrefutably that Continental Drift is WRONG..at least the way our scientist's believe.

These monuments don't lie Peter so I do hope you follow along with the future release's to this Codex.

Be well JD.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Marduk

originally posted by: Triton1128
The ancient city of Dwarka is one, recently re-discovered. Some initial claims place this city at 24,000 years old.

I'm curious if you know why there has been no follow up to this 13 year old news report
and also why the claim was not made by an archaeological organisation, but by Murli Manohar Joshi the minister for marine tourism ?

I just linked to the most reputable site I found when posting. I didn't want to link to some fantasy page. Honestly, its been a while since I've dug into that discovery. But its always been the red headed step child for me. I guess there is more hope that its genuine, then anything.

But I do believe, " and Ill have to follow up " that the current and depth makes it hard to excavate that location. Ill see if I can find anything new.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Triton1128

But I do believe, " and Ill have to follow up " that the current and depth makes it hard to excavate that location. Ill see if I can find anything new.

No, it was because it was a scam by the Minister in charge of marine tourism Murli Manohar Joshi, who thought a lost city claim would bring in the cash from people wanting to dive on it.

The evidence for a lost city was if I recall, a piece of wood, a few broken pots and some stones which were claimed to be tools but which later turned out to be stones.
There's a more detailed report here dated three months after your BBC one.
Hindu newspaper

Graham Hancock of course jumped on it straight away and since it was revealed as a hoax, has said very little about it at all. What a surprise...

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

By understanding the Great Pyramid of Giza is in fact a geodesic replication in exactness of our solar system.

More importantly so, every thing, just as the pyramid but more so the human body, is in fact a precise geodesic replication in the exactness of all things. Honestly, the pyramids were not built for any other reason than to point the individual seeking there meaning back to themselves, awakening the insight necessary to discover what they truly are; lighting the lamp within each man that dispels the darkness of ignorance and reveals the wisdom of God.

Man know thyself.
edit on 27-12-2015 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join