It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS and Affiliates attempting to harvest and sell body parts and organs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This shows to what lengths these Sunni's will go in their faqh of the Quran, Hadiths, and other of their writings.
www.foxnews.com...

"The apostate's life and organs don't have to be respected and may be taken with impunity," says the document purported to be from the group's Research and Fatwa Commitee. "Organs that end the captive's life if removed: The removal of that type is also not prohibited."

Reminds on of Nazi Germany in the 30's

edit on 25-12-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Kind of sickening, I think they probably get these sold too. The black market for human replacement parts is very big. I would venture that one in ten of the transplants have a questionable origin.
edit on 25-12-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

In South East Asian Countries like the Philippines province of Mindanao, which is primarily Muslim and home of Abu Sayyaf. They often find children whose bodies have been stripped of their organs and money in the place where their innards were if the children are Muslim. But more often than n ot they just find the body missing everything including the eyes.

It is sicking to think that Muslims could be that barbaric and claim to be peaceful, loving and compassionate.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Considering the possible fact that ISIS is actually a western puppet club, the fact that they are doing this is bringing a new concern to me....

...Anyone getting an organ transplant in western countries should be worried about where that organ came from. ISIS is making a few bucks on this, maybe, but some established organ merchants are going to be making a fortune.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

In South East Asian Countries like the Philippines province of Mindanao, which is primarily Muslim and home of Abu Sayyaf. They often find children whose bodies have been stripped of their organs and money in the place where their innards were if the children are Muslim. But more often than n ot they just find the body missing everything including the eyes.

It is sicking to think that Muslims could be that barbaric and claim to be peaceful, loving and compassionate.

That has to the worst post I have read this Christmas.

Can we have one day without biggotry?

Edit to add:

This thread came first but I think it should be thrown in the trash based on the OP statements. This thread was authored to blame the entire muslim community for the actions of a single group. 1930's Germany indeed
edit on pFri, 25 Dec 2015 13:38:11 -06002015 011Fri, 25 Dec 2015 13:38:11 -0600pmAmerica/ChicagoFriday by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Check out the Organ Black market in India , content.time.com...

involving foreigners from as far away as the U.S. and U.K flying in for transplants, Indians are sadly all too familiar with organ rackets.

Edit:
my point is that it is not only done by IS or Muslims in general ,the black organ market is a global issue.

edit on 25-12-2015 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
so who they selling them too? Turkey?

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Turkey is playing a very big roll in all of the nefarious workings of ISIS ....

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

It's even more sickening that people can take a load of very biased CRAP written in a book aeons ago as the absolute god given and literal truth then act upon it 'because the Qu'ran says I can, so there.'

(The same goes for any religious text btw - i.e. I'd be just as critical of Christians stoning people because it's in the old testament too)

These people are both evil and weak minded.
edit on 25-12-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
/beamedinfromdeadthread

This is straight out of a recent movie I've seen.

It kinda brings new meaning to Winter's Harvest....

Sounds like they need another zap from Gabriel's Ark.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

I don't know of any stonings by Christians in the Old Testament I do know it happened from time to time with the Jews in Israel in the OT. I do know of two stonings in the New Testament though it was Jews who did the stonings.

Act7:56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.
57 Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord,
58 And cast him out of the city, and stoned him: and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul.
59 And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.
60 And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.
Act 14:19 And there came thither certain Jews from Antioch and Iconium, who persuaded the people, and, having stoned Paul, drew him out of the city, supposing he had been dead.
20 Howbeit, as the disciples stood round about him, he rose up, and came into the city: and the next day he departed with Barnabas to Derbe.

Christians have no commandment to stone anyone unless they usurp Israel and take ALL the law for themselves which would be pretty hard seeing the law was only Israel.

Malachi4:4 Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.
no allegory there but literal.

Any Group of so called Christian who would stone today are just as daft as ISIS.

edit on 25-12-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

This issue is not about bigotry.

Must you always read hate and prejudice into the things you read about Islam?

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I know. Christianity underwent a reformation between church and state. As such people are generally more enlightened and accept that just because the Bible has some very violent laws of its own, they don't apply to modern society.

It's about time Islam did the same around the world.

I was just using a biblical example to balance my argument so I don't get branded anti Islamic.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973
I get branded it anyway so it doesn't bother me.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Yeah I know, call out the bad things Islam do and you're a racist bigot.

Call out the bad things Christianity has done ie pedophile priests and you're a hero.

There a lot of hypocrites in this world.....

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
yeah it seems the black market need for organs is big money so Groups like ISIS and Abu Sayyaf would play on that to fund their terroristic works.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   

yeah it seems the black market need for organs is big money so Groups like ISIS and Abu Sayyaf would play on that to fund their terroristic works.

It's not just those groups that do it. Even in the US there's a pretty large amount of organ trafficking going on through organized crime. It's dropped a bit in recent years, but it's still there.

Honestly, I'm kind of surprised it's not a bigger part of business for our street gangs.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Are any of those "affiliates" Israeli? Or are they the the organizers of the whole affair?

I simply ask as there seems to be a history of Israelis involved in organ trafficking, including another recently arrested in Turkey for the same crime.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

yes yes we understand that but what and how the ISIS and Abu Sayyaf justify themselves in doing it is a whole other matter.

the guys in the street gangs aren't educated enough to remove organs and store them properly.

edit on 26-12-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join