It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Problem With The Metaphysical

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
They say books heed a certain power when read I didn't listen to that warning and now I'm in this situation.

It happened 3 years ago, I was reading on the internet when I started to feel funny, I didn't read the right mystical books on time so didn't read the warning signs on time when they came, 3 days later I collapsed, what I was reading at the time was quantum physics. When I woke up everything was in chaos, my subconscious was somehow free and there were distortions all over my house the vomiting and amnesia didn't help either, sometimes I felt so weak I couldn't get up and walk,
it took 3 weeks to find a mantra to stabilize my subconscious in the meantime my parents were phoning around like crazy looking for mystical and scientific doctors to solve my problem.

When my subconscious broke free it was disturbingly powerful, it started affecting objects, vibrations, things and people even from very far away and anything I thought almost came to pass and that's why I made this thread in the first place to put a stop to it as it seems to be coming back again and some people are getting very annoyed.

How does the metaphysical factor into this now? Well I have an alter ego formed because this house is very depressing so of course it's gloomy, after the collapse I started seeing my alter ego everywhere I was very shocked I also saw my normal ego everywhere representing my actual face and personality, which brings upon another problem, astral projections I became disturbingly aware where my astral projections were after this incident, this post is not a joke as my parents have been dragged into this mess
Dad said he moved out of the house cause he could feel a presence there after this incident broke out.

I know what causes this, it happens when I read any high level book or mystical novel the problem now is it continues even when I stop reading these books, how do I put a stop to this? It seems that I have opened a gate and I want to close it as I seem to be dragging more and more people into this mess.

To this present day, I would just be chillin watching tv then my subconscious suddenly activates I would spend the next 5 minutes battling to keep it under control, by the time it is over it is like a war zone just passed over.
edit on 25-12-2015 by Meomix because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I hope you find peace, I truly do. Merry Christmas (if that's your thing) or happy belated Solstice.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Merry christmas to you too.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Meomix

If anything you think comes to pass, think about winning the lottery. Then pay others to read for you.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Can you say what the actual problem is? Because it sounds as if you are afraid that 'it' annoys other people - if you allow whatever it is to just happen instead of battling it, what actually happens?
Do you fear frightening others away or them not liking you because of how you behave?

edit on 25-12-2015 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   

When my subconscious broke free it was disturbingly powerful, it started affecting objects, vibrations, things and people even from very far away and anything I thought almost came to pass and that's why I made this thread in the first place to put a stop to it as it seems to be coming back again and some people are getting very annoyed.

Probably a psychotic episode and you may be on the verge of another similar one. Those around you will be annoyed because it will have a very negative effect on their lives having to put up with all the chaos. I expect they recall how it was before and don't want a repeat of the incident and are picking up signs of your possible deterioration from what you are saying to them and how you are acting.

You are only giving half the story OP. Tell us about the medication, the reasons why you entered your original psychotic state (using marijuana or other drugs, bi polar or schizophrenic condition, emotional trauma, etc (not just reading a Quantum Physics book).

Yes, I would be annoyed at you, too, if you were about to bring on an onslaught of selfish psychotic behaviour to my door step.

How do I know all this? Obviously, because I have been through the same. Do you know what stopped me from inflicting these episodes on others? I will tell you; it was because I realised how selfish and childish I was being expecting the world to put up with my states of chaos. I took action to remedy the situation; eating well, not abusing substances, sleeping pattern regularity, etc. It works wonders.

I realised that it was me doing it to me, nobody or nothing else to blame. I realised that surely if I loved my family I would not present a further drain on their already hard enough lives.

Happy Christmas.

edit on 25-12-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
It seems you are the problem.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Most bull# made-up story.

I'm sure you're fine.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Have you tried updating your virus definitions?

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

My solar plexus activated, at the time when the energy was at it's highest yes what I thought would almost come to pass, now it's just little energy disortions.
If I let it do what it wants it just creates more problems for me as it let's people know my face and seems to spook people as it creates high energy disortions.

And as a reply to the other users I'm surprised you think my story is bull in a place filled with conspiracy theories, do I have to tell you where I live before you realize this is not a joke? Or do you think the subconscious is a toy? I also think you want me to tell you my age too as you think a 19 year old would be taking narcotic substances.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meomix
If I let it do what it wants it just creates more problems for me as it let's people know my face and seems to spook people as it creates high energy disortions.

What do you mean by 'it let's people know my face'?
Don't worry about other people and what they think - do they do something in reaction to it? What happens if you forget them and what is going on 'around' you but instead just watch what happens - is it something to be afraid of?

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   

If I let it do what it wants it just creates more problems for me as it let's people know my face and seems to spook people as it creates high energy dis(t)ortions.

Well why are you encouraging something that brings you problems and problems for others, too? Are you encouraging something profoundly negative that Is impacting your life and those around you in a negative way? Is this not selfish behaviour?

Now I am a fierce individualist. I have, like you, experimented a great deal with this life. I do not inflict this on others though. All you are doing is creating a unique perceptive reality. There are many pitfalls with doing this. Isolation, relating to others, being on a collective wave length; all these are consequences of engaging in imaginative dissociation from reality.

Why have you come here to tell us about it? You even say it is a "problem" in the title. You are already loading us all at ATS with your problem so I am sure your family are having to put up with the problem, too.

If it is a problem then why not get rid of it? You have two choices; either control it so it is no longer a problem and is just creative thought and experience that does not impact negatively on yourself or others, or get out of this because it sounds like it is too much for your brain given that it is a problem to you.

Or have you come here to boast about something that you can not get away with boasting about on a forum like ATS? No matter what your thought dreams there are others who have experienced the same and are further along the path of understanding about such experiences.

But I expect you are too head strong and know it all to take real genuine criticism from others.

edit on 25-12-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

When it happens it usually occurs near my astral projection or as an energy wave that spooks people, the reason why I'm talking about this is because when it occurs I usually feel very sick, unable to walk or eat, and i feel bad about my parents spending money in order to fix my condition, I would have no problem with it if it didn't run into very dangerous individuals, I guess it wouldn't be something to be afraid off if I didn't feel a strong physical link to my astral projection which would indicate I would get harmed if something happened to it.

And to @Revelotion9 I'm sorry for snapping at you, I just didn't expect a strong rejection to my thread, and to answer your questions I am a shut in, was homeschooled so I didn't have exposure to these external influences that you are suggesting, if you want to know more about my life I meditate a lot so I guess that played a role too.
If you also need my place of residence I live in japan.
The only negative impact in my life is that my parents argue a lot and that impacted on my mental wellbeing, shortly before this occurred I was diagnosed with depression, depression fueled by my parents arguments.
Now this is all well and fixed after the incident my depression was miraculously cured. All I want to know is whether this is a big deal, if there is a way to cure it or make it so it doesn't feel like my body is being ripped to shreds when it occurs.

If this is a phycotic condition like you are suggesting then why wasn't it been cured yet? As my parents have gone to the hospital and gotten me meditation and it still seems to be coming back.
edit on 25-12-2015 by Meomix because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Sounds like magic mushies to me.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

All I want to know is whether this is a big deal

Listen friend, I believe that we live what we think. If you pay attention to certain things, they manifest themselves as reality. It's what we, as humans, do. Here's something simple you may try - see what happens: Keep your attention on ONLY good things (as much as possible, of course,) like peace happiness and LOVE. Think all of those things happening to your friends, world and family. Think about abundance for your family, not just money but all abundance. If you think something or someone is causing you trouble or woes, send it or them LOVE. If you don't meditate, you should. It will quiet your mind and bring focus to you. I've gotta say though, I sure would like to spend some time with you and see what you go through. To me, it sounds like you are waking up - full tilt.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

edit on 12/25/2015 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Plato believed that simply talking/hearing about the Truth escalated the soul. When you read these mystical books you are remembering Truth, and it puts your soul in the control seat. The same thing happens to me when I get in deep discussion with my friends.

When my subconscious broke free it was disturbingly powerful, it started affecting objects, vibrations, things and people even from very far away and anything I thought almost came to pass

Atman has met Brahman (conscious has met subconscious!). Relieve all selfishness and love unconditionally, this will stabilize any volatility. Remember There is nothing to fear. I'd love to hear more about your experiences in a direct message.

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all."

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

They say books heed a certain power when read I didn't listen to that warning and now I'm in this situation.

It happened 3 years ago, I was reading on the internet when I started to feel funny, I didn't read the right mystical books on time so didn't read the warning signs on time when they came, 3 days later I collapsed, what I was reading at the time was quantum physics. When I woke up everything was in chaos, my subconscious was somehow free and there were distortions all over my house the vomiting and amnesia didn't help either, sometimes I felt so weak I couldn't get up and walk,
it took 3 weeks to find a mantra to stabilize my subconscious in the meantime my parents were phoning around like crazy looking for mystical and scientific doctors to solve my problem.

How does the metaphysical factor into this now? Well I have an alter ego formed because this house is very depressing so of course it's gloomy, after the collapse I started seeing my alter ego everywhere I was very shocked I also saw my normal ego everywhere representing my actual face and personality, which brings upon another problem, astral projections I became disturbingly aware where my astral projections were after this incident, this post is not a joke as my parents have been dragged into this mess
Dad said he moved out of the house cause he could feel a presence there after this incident broke out.

I know what causes this, it happens when I read any high level book or mystical novel the problem now is it continues even when I stop reading these books, how do I put a stop to this? It seems that I have opened a gate and I want to close it as I seem to be dragging more and more people into this mess.

To this present day, I would just be chillin watching tv then my subconscious suddenly activates I would spend the next 5 minutes battling to keep it under control, by the time it is over it is like a war zone just passed over.

i will address the weakness. if this is a true spiritual experience then i will not need to address anything else in your post.

the weakness is the weakness of the flesh being felt through an awakened spirit. this is contrary to the normal way ppl feel their flesh. they have no distinction between the body of their spirit and the body of their flesh. but when one's spirit is awakened, there is a shift that occurs making your spiritual essence the primary body you feel. because of this, in the initial onset, your body may feel extremely weak, but rather... light as a feather. almost like u could lift off and fly like u are almost weightless.

did the book do it? no! can you close the gate? you dont want to.

if you have truly activated your spiritual awareness, what you are suggesting to yourself is to de-evolve back to a lower form of human existence. is that what you really want? keep your parents out of it. keep anyone close to you out of it. they cant handle it. it happened to you because u can.

u share some similarities with my experience. and i have traveled 10+ years past initial onset. meditate and continue to adhere to the teachings of the spirit. you will learn new things also about your own self. but most of all. you must become comfortable with yourself. i possess this same presence which can be felt by people from a distance away. i connect to the pineal gland because of my awakened spirit it pushes at everyone who is less developed around me. they feel my spiritual pressure. and this is what your parents may be feeling. the 'PRESENCE' is a quality of the spirit to feel like it is everywhere to an external person. but it is you. your spirit specifically which is you. you must then have a good soul and was blessed. thus have no fear. time will strengthen your body and you will be better able to channel the spiritual energy now coursing through your body tangibly. but for now all you may feel is a slowly, very slowly degrading weakness as your body becomes more resillient to the initial shock of the experience.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

Probably a psychotic episode and you may be on the verge of another similar one. Those around you will be annoyed because it will have a very negative effect on their lives having to put up with all the chaos. I expect they recall how it was before and don't want a repeat of the incident and are picking up signs of your possible deterioration from what you are saying to them and how you are acting.

You are only giving half the story OP. Tell us about the medication, the reasons why you entered your original psychotic state (using marijuana or other drugs, bi polar or schizophrenic condition, emotional trauma, etc (not just reading a Quantum Physics book).

Yes, I would be annoyed at you, too, if you were about to bring on an onslaught of selfish psychotic behaviour to my door step.

How do I know all this? Obviously, because I have been through the same. Do you know what stopped me from inflicting these episodes on others? I will tell you; it was because I realised how selfish and childish I was being expecting the world to put up with my states of chaos. I took action to remedy the situation; eating well, not abusing substances, sleeping pattern regularity, etc. It works wonders.

I realised that it was me doing it to me, nobody or nothing else to blame. I realised that surely if I loved my family I would not present a further drain on their already hard enough lives.

Happy Christmas.

I've got a problem with this reduction. But, I'll wait til tomorrow the debate.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I feel you.

This may not be a solution for all, experiencing what you are going through, but accepting and coming to terms with your own duplicity, your own "Complex", may be a good start. It was for me. There is no such thing as Perfection. Only the transitional state towards it. A flawed being can never perfect the Infinite. We are infinite. So don't distress yourself for not being in a state of Perfection. This is how you'll find content internally. Perfection and Being Whole are not the same.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join