It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bapuji Dashrathbhai Patel explains alien beings and other things

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
While going through ATS, I ended up on you tube and found this man explaining that what we think are aliens are actually creators of the universe in the spirit world.
Although I don't necessarily believe these things to be any sort of absolute truth they are interesting nonetheless.
I do plan on watching more of his videos to further understand what he is teaching, not necessarily to believe it.

In this video it is said that we will have a telescope that will see very far into the universe by 2016.
He may be a bit off, being that the James Webb Space Telescope is set to launch in 2018,
jwst.nasa.gov...
But, we will get more information on this telescope and it's progress in 2016 on the Discovery channel,
press.discovery.com...

edit on 25-12-2015 by peppycat because: correction

So, here are some more insightful videos by Bapuji Dashrathbhai Patel,
www.youtube.com...
Just in case anyone else wants to see what he says.
edit on 25-12-2015 by peppycat because: added content

edit on 25-12-2015 by peppycat because: malfunction

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Hello Peppycat, and firstly, Merry Christmas.

So......... Interesting Theory, but i'm guessing it is only that, with no real evidence, i mean, sure i could say in 2020 we will have a telescope that can see further into space, but this day and age, new technology is being thrown up there all the time, it could have been a lucky guess.

I guess, with all these theories of aliens, space, Earth etc one of them might be real..... maybe even this one,

Don't know much about Bapuji Dashrathbhai Patel, he doesn't appear as a "David Icke" type,

only time Will tell

Peace!

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat
In thousands of years, we haven't changed. We're still trying to explain things we don't understand with superstitious nonsense. IF "they" are coming here, or exist at all...

How does he know what they are? He says creators. Others say aliens. Still others say they are demons, and so on. I say if there are ebe's here at all, they're just visiting the zoo. Maybe they even have to pay admission.

edit on 12/25/2015 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Phatdamage Thank you! Merry Christmas to you too.
From what I gather his evidence is from ancient Hindu texts, but it's hard to follow him because not all of his videos have English subtitles.

top topics

join