It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Saw A Serious UFO!!! Holy Crap!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I wonder who it was????

Santa !
It doesn't matter that you didn't put out milk or cookies that's not what he's about.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
It was santa.

Ho ho ho Merry Christmas everyone
edit on 25-12-2015 by MegaSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   

It's important to find out if you experienced time lost. Review your experience to see If you heard the sound between the moment you saw the light coming to you and the moment it went away, and the sound was high pitch or something like inside a tunnel. Last thing, check your body, look for marks or anything unusual.

Hope that helps.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Last time I checked, Santa doesn't probe those he visits...

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Are you sure about that?

There is NO WAY I would let my child near some stranger to sit on their lap. Totally #ing bonkers to let that happen. I hope that it is not allowed these days (I am a hermit so I don't know what goes on any more). It should be totally BANNED. Yes, shake hands or something, but not something this personal that is very open to possible abuse.

Back to the OP. Had you been drinking or indulging in other naughty substances? Was it just some childish atavism of fancy that got the better of you because it is Christmas? The dogs barking means they were picking up on your head state, not the object in question (if there was one). Why did you not try take a picture? Sounds as though it was there for a while? Why did you run and hide from it? Any fear would be usurped by curiosity if it had been me.

I think may be you saw some far off light in the sky, but the rest I think was your imagination getting the better of you. When I was a kid I could visualise Santa and his sled silhouetted against the moon to the point I could actually see it. "Imagination plays the worst tricks" as my folk singer friend Pete Morton once wrote and sang.

edit on 25-12-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Yes, because we're talking about the real guy, not some guy found in a shopping centre

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I love the idea of ET's here on Earth, and why wouldn't they be? I mean... The universe is unfathomably old, we have merely been here for a fraction of that time, and how many planet haven't had / have life on it?
Even if we say intelligent life is EXTREMELY rare, even though, it is an event that survival of the fittest will lead to eventually in any scenario, then there would still be billions of planets with intelligent life. Let's assume 90% get's wiped out before getting interstellar, due to famine, diseases, wars, meteors etc. etc. etc. there is still a vast amount of life that had to / have to be/get further ahead than we are in this exact moment.

I imagine there is a federation, I hope there is, like Star Wars / Star Trek and so on. But let's be realistic here, the possibility that you merely saw a secret ops aircraft is very real, an aircraft that is getting engineered in secret military bases. For all we know, we're in a time, were WW3 is very real, and thus the one with the biggest AND most advanced army is the most frightening one.

Could it be a UFO with ET origin? Yes. But honestly, what is more likely? I agree, it is definitely a UFO (Unidentified Flying Object.)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

OMG.... you witnessed 'the' Maitreya

(the Christian based Saint Nick is Not PC... we might offend the Jihadists)

edit on th31145104735225422015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
watched it for a few minutes, seemingly getting closer.

Not to steal your thunder....... but....... Did it cross your mind to get a picture, of video??

without this, it is just a story, that could be put down as a Drone, explainable aircraft or Santa etc.

now, just throwing this out there, get a camera, near your door as this light may return (if it is a real UFO) as history of UFO's have repeated themselves.

Enjoy the festivities and...................... GET A CAMERA!!!!

Peace!

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

You my friend.... never knew my uncle at Christmas

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Well played my friend, well played.
(I wish we still had the clapping emoji)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance
Octocopter I think.
At least, it was powered by eight "engines." Tiny ones.

Definitely sounds like a vintage 8RP Flying SC Sleigh.

For Christmas, I would like to give some of the posters who didn't "get it" the gift of discernment and a sense of humor.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Hi. I find your sighting very compelling, because I have seen the exact same thing- three times now. There were even another thread a while back, describing the exact same thing as you.

I would recommend you to go to the SAME spot at the SAME time where you saw the first. That what was I did, and have now seen it three times. I have never seen anything like this, and I cant find any explaination to what this is.

Let me describe what I saw: sunday, 01:10 at night (working night shift) taking a leak outside under open sky. Suddenly my eye see something in the skies, I just thought it was a sattelite. But not long after, it SHOT with incredible speed (i have never seen anything like it) amd then it dropped again, zig-zagged, wiggled a little on the same spot, flew around in circles. Man, i have never seen anything like it. I then went outside every sunday on work, to see if I was lucky. I was, the exact same thing happened.

Now, normally I dont respond to these kind og threads, but i find this REALLY interesting as I now have seen your thread and the other thread as well.

And no, it was not a drone, no RC-plane or anything like that. I still try to find an explanation, but it wont happen.

Please report back if you try and find it again. This could be serious. I for one just know I will come back for it soon, and will try takkng my friends with me, so they can see it. (I dont hope they think im crazy)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Santa wears hunter orange and is always trailing deer. I wonder if he is packing. People in Texas may see Santa open carrying now.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ypperst

He may need to wait another year before having a chance at seeing it again..

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
It appears by some of the responses some people have had too much egg nog today.

Merry Christmas !

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Phatdamage

Wrong on so many levels..

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I saw the same thing years ago, the zig zag! I thought it was seaguls but it zig zagged so fast and then darted off so fast and it was gone from the sky in 2 seconds, was pretty awesome.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join