It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Saw A Serious UFO!!! Holy Crap!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I honestly never thought I would post in this forum, but I just saw the most incredible thing!!

I was standing outside just now (letting the dogs out) and I saw this light. At first I just thought it was a star, but then I noticed it was moving. As it moved across the sky I noticed it wasn't going straight, but rather zig zagging around. It also seemed to be gaining and losing altitude periodically. It wasn't particularly bright, but it was definitely there. I watched it for a few minutes, seemingly getting closer.

Because it was moving in such an irregular fashion even my Labrador noticed it and started barking for a moment. It seemed to be getting closer, and a bit of a chill ran down my spine.

It wasn't moving fast enough for a shooting star. In fact, it seemed to stop and start at irregular intervals. As it got closer, not knowing what it was, I went inside. It seemed to be coming right for the house! I turned out the lights and waited.

On a side note, I need to mention; we live out in the country. The nearest store / gas station is 14 miles. When it gets dark out here...it's DARK!!! But tonight there is a moon. I called the dogs in and we waited in the darkness. I thought I heard something, but I couldn't place where the noise was coming from. The Lab and the ACD both barked a couple times, and when I looked out the window I saw a long shadow pass in front of the moon. I couldn't make out what it was, but I noticed this tinny sound. Soon I saw the light I had seen earlier zig-zag off into the distance. The dogs seemed calm now.

I turned on the lights again to make sure everything was okay. Piled on the coffee table in the living room were a bunch of presents, al wrapped and tied with pretty ribbons.

Oh my GOSH!! what just happened I thought.

I'm not exactly sure, but I think we might have just been visited by a UFO! Off in the distance I could swear I heard bells jingling. I hadn't put out any milk or cookies, so I know it couldn't have been Santa Claus.

I wonder who it was????....
edit on 12/25/2015 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title...

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I confess, you got me.

But pics/videos or it didn't happen.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I don't know what to say.. Could be the illusion collapsing in on itself. Now wouldn't that be a grand finale

Ok, or it's Santa in his new hightech flying saucer shaped sled.
edit on 12/25/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Yup, definitely Santa.

Zigzagging, darn he has been hitting the hard cider again.
edit on 25-12-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

(post by BestinShow removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Do you know what time these phenomenon occurred EST?

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

I'd imagine the time was "right after the kids went to bed"...

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Definetely swamp gas...Or maybe a weather balloon.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Probably just another Chinese lantern, its actually a very common occurrence. Those dam Chinese always intruding on our airspace with there fancy flying lanterns with impunity. One of these days we need to develop a swamp gas cannon to shoot them down.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Drunken Santa.

No seriously he was visiting here last night accompanied by two of the reindeer. He was just talking to the kids and townsfolk. He appeared to be a little toasty.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I would like a statement from your Labrador...

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Minus the jokes here. I only once saw a similar sight. It was a like a ball of light moving above and around under an airplane. I lost sight of it monentarily then saw it zigzag and lost sight again. Looking around I saw a red glow beyond some trees in the distance. The red was more solid in the middle and translucent around the perimeter. It shot up in the sky and zigzaged a few time going up and then going down. Did this several times before moving off to the north west at a slower pace, tho faster than a plane.

Fascinating to see something like that. It seemed to me to be evasive moves, but that could be my reading into it.
My first and only sighting and will never forget.

Your's seems very similar.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk It's a Festivus Miracle!

edit on 020152015k23101America/Chicagotham by Look2theSacredHeart because: neglected to read punchline

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

Did you hear the sound of jingle bells? Like the OP did?

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Sounds exactly like a quadrocopter to me....

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance
Octocopter I think.
At least, it was powered by eight "engines." Tiny ones.

edit on 12/25/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
I stand corrected.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

It's a Christmas miracle!

Since there is no visual proof for us, are you willing to give your location?
Tonight is a night that some people take their kids out to look for Santa. Maybe someone else in your area saw it, but from their angle, could identify it as a holiday lantern or plane.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   
...damn it. hahahahah great one!

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Not to derail, but the reason I asked the time was because I witnessed a pretty interesting effect in the sky tonight myself around 11:15 pm EST. I wanted to see if there was a correlation. This was very different though. Three concentric circles around the Full Moon. One was Gold colored, another Red, and final one White. It made the Moon appear like a giant Eyeball. I took a few photos but couldn't get a good one to capture it before I was zipped off to an indoor event.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join