It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think RED MERCURY exists?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ohgr
and for the last time HE SAID HE DIDN'T RAID SOME IRAQ PERSONS CAR HE SAID WHAT IF WHAT IF WHAT IF!!!!!!!!

It's ironic that you would have a certain Nazi leader in your avatar when you speak with a tone like that, or is it?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Pedigreechum,

Just a friendly reminder, I think you should reread the T&C’s of this site.

By using this message board, you agree to the following:

1.) You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Pedigreechum,

Just a friendly reminder, I think you should reread the T&C’s of this site.

By using this message board, you agree to the following:

1.) You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Does that mean you've checked his I.P. or not?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by pedigreechum
I am deployed Iraq

I'd advise you to consider if you wish to keep up these claims.
You're not really deployed in Iraq, are you? It certainly doesn't look like you are from my POV.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Be ready to eat your words....for those of you who are doing the trash talking. You'll see soon.

You are now implying you are serious and this actually happened. Why is it you are allowed to disseminate such sensitive info over the internet? Surely the brass would get first priority to divulge that?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I am pedigreechum. I am in Iraq. As a matter of fact, I was aired on CNN after an interview conducted by Anderson Cooper during one of my patrols this summer. And, of course, I have a little bit of suppressed anger. You wouldn't believe what I've expierenced 1st hand. Remember seeing the fuel tankers on fire in early April?-I was there and have pics. I patrolled that area for my first 6 months! Heard of "Airport Road"? You know, where there are carbombs like every other day? Yeah, well I patrolled that road from BIAP to the greenzone the next 3 months. And yes, I have expierenced several carbombs 1st hand!-and I have pictures. My battery of what was 120 people have been hit by 6! And as far as IED's....we have had 12 out the last 20 patrols in our new zone (which I obviously cannot speak of). I use the internet all the time after my 12 patrols and use the phones quite frequently also. Do you think Iraq is merely a desert? I haven't seen sand since I left Kuwait. Does fertile crescent mean anything to you? Also, this country may have a horrible infrastructure, but you wouldn't believe the level of technology that floats around here. There are one room houses made out of freakin' brick, mud and "SH** patties that have satellite TV! Tons of people have cell phones. There are tons of pitated DVD's here that "hit the market" here while they're still in the movie theater back home in the States. Basically, I am offended by people who are trying to question my credibility. So I guess you'll either take my word or you won't. E-mail me if you want pics for proof. [email protected]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
You shouldn't be offended if you can't provide any evidence.

If I told you I was a student at MIT researching laser weapons, would you believe me? Why? All I had to do was type it.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Just upload the pictures here so all of us can see them:
mixallow.blogdns.net...

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I am in Iraq.

Funny...that's not where your IP is from.

It's neither military nor in Iraq. Now maybe you've been there or whatever, fine...but you're not there currently.

Nuff Said!

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by shbaz
It's ironic that you would have a certain Nazi leader in your avatar when you speak with a tone like that, or is it?

I'll take that as a compliment. Not everybody can be as cool and charismatic as hitler was

SIEG HEIL!

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   

What would you say if I told you that I found red mercury 9 hours ago?

yeah, in fact im sure it does.

"A Military Code Name for a New Nuclear Material
As I understand it, this definition originates from the extraordinarily high prices commanded and paid for a substance called 'red mercury', which was manufactured in Russia. The price ($200-300K per kilogram) and trade restrictions were consistent with a nuclear material as opposed to cinnabar."

chemistry.about.com...

As for the second part, unless you can explain the ip addy conflict, then I'd have to jump right on the bandwagon currently making stops on this thread.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Congrats !

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   
i dont know what red mercury is, can someone send me a U2U and explain please???

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAVERICK05
i dont know what red mercury is, can someone send me a U2U and explain please???

chemistry.about.com...

that was on the second or 3rd post of this thread. Try reading the whole if not most of the thread before you reply.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
pedigreechum has uploaded an image which he says is from Iraq:

mixallow.blogdns.net...
From pedigreechum:Here is the truck that my roomate got injured in when an IED went off on Christmas Eve.
(almost 1MB)

The EXIF info on the camera shows it is from a Sunplus spca533 camera, taken 15/12/2044

The image looks legit but the IP is still an issue as far as I know.

[edit on 14-1-2005 by AceOfBase]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase

The EXIF info on the camera shows it is from a Sunplus spca533 camera, taken 15/12/2044

Has he been hanging out with Titor?

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
Has he been hanging out with Titor?

Yep, 2044.
Not a typo.

They entered the date wrong on the camera.

Let's hope they aren't still taking photos of damaged US tanks and humvees in Iraq in 2044.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
If what pedigreechum says is true, then saddam had one hell of a neuclear trigger. This stuff is so restricted that I dont see how weapons inspectors couldnt have found a trail leading to this.
Red Mercury is not only a nuke trigger, but theoretically, it increases the explosive power of the bomb by 10 fold. Bad thing to come across.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Probably gonna get critisised for saying this but is 2005 bringing all the... 'liars' out of the wood work? or are people just bringing up complete tripe in their threads? in 15 Days ive seen 4 threads that to me and most the repliers appear to be complete BS and they all seem to be started by people who joined that day, Whats going on with these people? Is the term Point Trolls correct?

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Well it took me over a minute to download it and I'm on a cable modem

So I reduced it for everyone to see:

I honestly remember seeing this image on my travels of researching for ATSNN, the top right part reminded me of a stormtrooper from star wars.....I'm gonna have another look around....

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join