It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

44% of Democrats Welcome Refugees from Agrabah

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

In the overall scheme it costs more to kill than to help.

This thread if it were on paper I would wipe my ass with it..getting sick of this place, too many real ugly people here and it's turning me into one.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: xuenchen
And 30% of the republicans wanted to bomb Agrabah. Right?

Was just about to post that hah!

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I wonder how many of these folks from both sides of the political aisle that participate in fictional polls also participate in the "non-fictional" polls - I'm thinking 100%.

So, you know, polls are like assholes, everybody has one and no two are quite the same.

All I see with these fictional and non-fictional polls is the propaganda behemoth taking the piss out of the general populations lack of intelligence, which funnily enough, is in direct proportion to the amount of tripe some folks take as fact from this same propaganda beast.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Actually, the OP did. I was just making sure that the point was not lost.

edit on 12/24/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: whyamIhere

So what does this mean? The Democrats are more kind and Christian-like, even if the refugees are from a fictional land?

No it means...

Democrats are so desparate to find more people to give Taxpayer's hard earned income.

That inspite of nearly 20 Trillion in debt, Dems will make up people to give money to.

Ya, ya.

The Republicans spend just as much as the Dems and their masses approve of their over-spending as well.

That line has been over-used.

Like I give a sh!t about the Republicans either.

Are you so in the tank for your side you can't acknowledge the truth ?

Some of us are just Americans and don't make every post through a political lens.

So, on Christmas Eve, for the love of God...Give it a rest.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

So what does this mean? The Democrats are more kind and Christian-like, even if the refugees are from a fictional land?

No it means...

Democrats are so desparate to find more people to give Taxpayer's hard earned income.

That inspite of nearly 20 Trillion in debt, Dems will make up people to give money to.

Ya, ya.

The Republicans spend just as much as the Dems and their masses approve of their over-spending as well.

Some of us are just Americans and don't make every post through a political lens.

If that's how you feel, then why did you say this?

Yes, indeed. Give it a rest.

Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa, or Happy Yulelog...whatever holiday you call your own.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

No it means...

Ya, ya.

But the thread is political in nature, incidentally I saw the Agrabah bombing Republican story a couple of days ago but decided not to post it as it was low hanging fruit.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

So you, like most Republicans, would rather give our hard-earned tax money to millionaire CEOS and mega-church ministers?

Given the choice like that, I'll choose hungry and homeless people, of any nation every time.

PS: Happy Holidays!

edit on 24-12-2015 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: whyamIhere

So you, like most Republicans, would rather give our hard-earned tax money to millionaire CEOS and mega-church ministers?

Given the choice like that, I'll choose hungry and homeless people, of any nation every time.

PS: Happy Holidays!

That's enough out of you Gryphy....

Happy Holidays to you and yours.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

edit on 24-12-2015 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

This just enforces why I'm an independent

I bet if you poll a lot of Indis you would come up with similar figures, a lot of Americans are just not into geography, history and politics outside American border..I don't know why.. it's just is.

edit on 24-12-2015 by Spider879 because: Spelling .

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

history and politics outside American boarders..

Or spelling, apparently. Unless you are talking about temporary lodgings.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

This just enforces why I'm an independent

Lol, independant! Viv Le Frank! but don't worry to much we all do foo pas or maybe even foe pas.
edit on 24-12-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

history and politics outside American boarders..

Or spelling, apparently. Unless you are talking about temporary lodgings.

Yeah I know I caught it too late.
edit on 24-12-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

So can Asians name North American States and Canadian Provinces? To be fair, all those subjects aren't really useful unless you really like trivia or have personal interest.

I'm curious to see the same type of question asked in other countries

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI
Geographical knowledge is not really the point, is it?

link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
So this poll finds that a third of the U.S. population suck at Middle Eastern geography?

Great.
Stop the presses.

I think if anything, that is probably the take-away message from these two polls...

link   
Ha! Polled my hubby on this, even though, I knew how he would respond.
yes, he wanted to just nuke them and get it over with! We are at odds, he is a trump supporter, I am not. Bernie has my vote. Yet, I had hoped he would have asked me...'where is Agrabah and what is the deal with them?' It is scary, knowing that my own husband, who in many ways is a genius professionally, would willingly just push a button and eliminate someplace because it sounds like it is middle eastern. Sigh. They say opposites attract...hopefully we balance each other out.

I read this post headline title and was curious what these refugees plight was and was hoping to find out where Agrabah was located. I did learn. Thank you. My husband knowing it is fictional, still stands firm that it makes no difference, there are enough of those cities that sound alike. We should just blow up the middle east and then, it will be cheaper in long run. Problem solved just like we did with Japan. Sheesh....I apparently have a lot of work ahead of me to balance this out.

What I gained from these fictional polls is that at least half of America responds emotionally and could not care what the truth or facts are! Sigh.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

woops

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

So can Asians name North American States and Canadian Provinces? To be fair, all those subjects aren't really useful unless you really like trivia or have personal interest.

I'm curious to see the same type of question asked in other countries

I think Australia had something similar on youtube and the answers were pretty bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join