It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump really does embody and represent the average American

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 07:35 PM
I don't think so, just because he is on screen a lot and leading the Reps do not make him or his views representing the average American, yes he is riding the crest for awhile now, but that's because he has been playing with people without substance and the press love him for ratings.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:10 PM

originally posted by: muSSang
I like the fact that you just insulated every average American.

WOW - that typo has more meaning than what you were trying to convey. The only folks that should be insulted by the OP are the folks that hate Trump expressing his god-given 1st amendment right to go full retard.

The main-stream propaganda machine are the ones insulating average Americans from the truth that the 2-party political establishment does not exist for the betterment of society, it exists for the betterment of Banksters and elite dynastic bloodlines.
edit on 24-12-2015 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:12 PM

originally posted by: deadlyhope
Trump really does embody and represent the average American

Only insofar as his corruption and ignorance and hypocrisy and hatefulness, perhaps.
He is just another insane Killer Klown of the Amerikkkan political Cirque du Freaque!!

Can you say; President Clinton, again?

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:24 PM
a reply to: deadlyhope

I agree, however the globalist will rig the election in favor of Hillary.

I am a Trump supporter for the same reasons plus he is not a bought and paid for by the Globalist such as Hillary.

He owes no favors, Trump did not except bribery money from the Super A Packs like Hillary did.

If I had to chose a Democrat I would choose Sanders over all the others.

However, people have to understand that We The People don't have a Presidential election. This election is only for the Supper Rich, the globalist, the Supper A Packs and it is controlled by them.

It's a fact that Big money buys elections.

Yes, it is corrupt and illegal but what are you going to do about it?

I can tell you the American people do have the power to stop this if they really want to, but enough Americans are not awake yet.

As you all know the government is supposed to work for We The People, NOT the Bankers, corporations, and the Globalist.

As you can see Hillary interest are not for We The People and she has been appointed President by the Supper Rich already.

Even if Trump has more support from most of the States and the numbers prove it, the crooks will steal this election from him.

When they do this again, yes they have done this before, what are you going to do about it?
edit on 24-12-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:25 PM

originally posted by: nerbot

No, the average american cannot afford to buy huge swathes of land in a foreign country, evict, patronise and intimidate the locals to build a golf club for the rich and get richer.

Trump is a buffoon imo and is only running as a patsy to distract attention from the real candidate who will sneak under the radar and actually win.

All politicking aside, it is not that difficult to believe that Trump is being used (unknowingly or knowingly) to test the boundaries of public acceptance. Let us be honest here, the man has brought out into the open a huge and open sore, that of American desire for isolation and above all, safety. You can not blame the average American citizen for saying "thank god".
I still think he will lose, he is not in the group of winners, he is just being used to test people.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 12:27 AM
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I agree that the two party establishment exists just for those at the top and does nothing to actually better the average persons life. I happen to be cynical in believing the media and elite would let anyone in they don't want in, but here's to hoping social media, awareness, voting turn outs and such make it so we can actually get someone else in.

Now the next question is whether any candidate is not extremely corrupt and a puppet to some elite group.... In my opinion, voting Sanders isn't just about the one guy. It sends a message that the average American is aware and agrees with what he says about the rich and corrupt.

My pessimist side says trump or Hilary will get in. My hopeful side hopes for something different.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 07:46 AM

I hope for Trump as president in the US. (I am from Europe.)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 09:13 AM

Your only mistake in this thread is thinking this kind of a thing is exclusively "american".

Everything you stated can attributed to a global human.

There are many lunatics in power running a mock all over the world. They have been either chosen by the people or their work is enabled by the same people.

The thing is...if you desire inteligent debate...i have news for you...more than half of the globe is mentally illequiped for it.

When i see trump leading...all i see is that the majority is wining. Geniuses are pretty scarce worldwide. I have no problem with Trump. He obviouslly represents a vast number of people.

So...instead of getting angry with your awerage voter...try and and that voter are not equally endowed with this thing called reason. I would even state...his is the anomaly.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:08 AM

Try bringing up a partisan issue with someone, take the stance that goes against theirs, even if you're just playing Devils advocate.

Do you more often convert people to your thinking?
Do you more often convert to theirs?
Is it often no one is convinced but it was still a civil debate?
Or.. Is it more often people get upset, mad, start spouting nonsense, give vague and unintelligent replies?

Unless you specifically seek out intelligent and constructive people and debates when it comes to politics, I honestly think you'll more often run into the last scenario. This is my experience at least.

When I'm in the mood I'm pretty good at arguing. I would say that about 15% of the time I convert someone, 5% of the time they convert me, and 80% of the time they get frustrated and give up.

The problem with political debates is that they're public. People try to keep face in public, and ultimately when each and every argument has been defeated they simply fall back on ideology. People for whatever reason really like to believe that their chosen ideology holds all the answers, whether that's religious in nature or political.

In the case of Trump, I just don't see him winning. I have more faith in the voters than that, and even beyond that if they did vote for him, I am absolutely certain that the electoral college wouldn't vote for him.
edit on 26-12-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:11 AM

originally posted by: muSSang
I like the fact that you just insulated every average American.

Bet the ones in Alaska are happy

edit on 26-12-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:57 AM
As an outsider, Trump strikes me as someone the people view as different enough from the plastic, fake presidential candidates who never adress any of the things that matter to ordinary folks that people will vote for him despite his faults, rather than because of them.

It's analagous with UKIP in the UK, there are some policies that really turn me off, but because I have ZERO faith in the other parties I will continue to support them.

Maybe it's the same with Trump?

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 06:20 AM
a reply to: boymonkey74

Lol...a little insulation goes a long way during those cold winter days

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 06:23 AM

I've been thinking about who is most likely to be president come next year and it seems it's going to be trump.

Trump is a plant from the TPTB.

If he isnt? Well he will be JFK'd.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 06:24 AM

originally posted by: olaru12

i have to admit that Donald is a truly gifted con man to make all the people believe the BS he fills the media with.
He is an expert on knowing exactly the hot button issues to reel in the naive and unpolitically savy fox watcher.

As George W Bush so eloquently put it.....

"fool me twice, shame on you, fool me once, pass the sweet and sour chicken"

Seems we are the only ones that see through the BS.

Funny as being on ATS I thought people would see right through controlled opposition.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 06:31 AM
i have to agree especially when the average Trump voter looks something like this!

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 06:37 AM

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111
i have to agree especially when the average Trump voter looks something like this!

HAHA I was going to post the same thing!

edit on 26-12-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 07:36 AM
lmao nice^^

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 07:49 AM
These windbags always come across like they are going to represent the average american or fix this or that or whatever.

Anyone who thinks they will do what they say they will do has to be a tad naive, considering how often they obviously lied in order to get into office.

Even if they do get into office and honestly and actually intend to make changes, they can't because there are unelected elements who stay in place regardless of who heads whatever administration.

A voter registration doesn't guarantee one would know what or who to vote for, any more than a driver's license guarantees someone knows how to operate a motor vehicle safely or gun registration guarantees a firearm won't be used in the commission of a criminal act.

Safety and security theatre, as in, it's all just an act.

edit on 26-12-2015 by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 11:37 AM
A billionaire who never worked a day in his life is like the average American?

I doubt it

Who was given a million dollars by his father?

A man who has NEVER had to worry about surviving, being unemployed, whether his children or family will eat.

He has to prove that he gives a dam not just rhetoric.

Trump lost the benefit of the doubt when he started talking hatred and bigotry

The two millionaires in our history, Kennedy and Roosevelt, two of our greatest presidents, never talked like Trump

They lived up to their rhetoric

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 01:01 PM
Its life imitating art.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>