It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shin Bet arrests Nazareth area cousins, 'ISIS operatives who planned attacks in Israel'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
www.jpost.com...

The Shin Bet domestic intelligence agency arrested two cousins from the Nazareth area on suspicion of being ISIS operatives who plotted a terror attack in northern Israel.

The men were arrested on November 22, the Shin Bet said on Thursday, in a joint investigation with Israel police's Northern District.

Security forces named the suspects as Muhammad Bader Hassan, 20, a resident of Rina, and Ahmed Sa'adiya, 23, of Umm El-Ghanem.

Well, this is the first I've heard of IS targeting Israel for a potential terror attack. In the conspiracy mind, there's been questions as to why IS hasn't been targeting Israel. Looks like Israel's own version of DHS has thwarted an attack from newbie terrorists who became radicalized by following their favorite terror group on the internet, chatting with fellow sympathizers in Israel, and eventually having contact with actual IS terrorists.

Funny enough, they were on their way out of Israel, into Turkey, ready to fight the terrorist fight in Syria when they ran into Syrian refugees fleeing from ISIS. The refugees told these two all about how horrible it is in Syria and what ISIS is doing and begged them to return to Israel. And that they did, but only to continue their support for ISIS and began formulating a plot inside Israel.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
No, in the "conspiracy mind" there is no doubt as to why IS doesn't attack Israel. Any attack in US or Israel, that is attributed to IS, cannot be taken at face value.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I'm more suspicious that Israel "caught" the first terrorist act against them.

If I need to explain I will, just lemme know.

new topics

join