It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

youngest mother

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
this is crazy, a 5 year old girl from peru gave birth to a son

www.snopes.com...

Doctor Lozada has conducted very detailed studies since the diagnostic of the pregnancy which aroused much curiosity in the country; he took an x-ray of the child and her baby, established a diagnostic of the fetal situation, observed the state of functionality of the little mother who had begun menstruating at the age of 8 months. At four years old she had already developed breasts as well as pubic hair, her body proportions were a bit amazing and her bone hardening a bit advanced, things that are often observed in cases of such premature pregnancy.

[edit on 6-1-2005 by waltzonthesun]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Is there any mention as to how old/who the father is?

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Lina's father was temporarily jailed on suspicion of incest, but he was released for a lack of evidence and authorities were never able to determine who fathered Lina's child

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
OKAY that just sick, Has anyone thought about how this child is handling all of this,I mean the 5 year old

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
this girl is 5??? i really cant take in that a girl of this age can have a child? i mean can it really be possible?

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
this has been posted before. Sorry.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

next time try the search.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Oh my God. What kind of sicko would have sex with her. Still it is amazing at age 5. This is some weird stuff.

new topics

top topics

join