It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do You Need A HOLIDAY to give a CRAP?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Another thought i had on this topic is that people simply can't run at peak all of the time.

It is extremely rare for someone to be exuberant all the time and it kind of loses some of the magic if every second of every day was jubilant.

I don't live my life looking for the amazing. I live trying to find the amazing in that which already exist, in what we overlook, when all we see is the ordinary.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Holidays are like rituals, really. You have to have them at the same time of the year (almost always), perform the same exact things you did the previous year, and not deviate from this course. I guess people use them as excuses, too, but in some way, maybe they are the thing that keep some people from going insane. It's like a safety structure - no matter how crazy the world is, at least we know that there will be christmas or easter soon, so it's like a small break from the insanity of the 'normal'.

I think they are a way to control people, too, so they won't research too deeply into the -actual- meaning of the Cosmic Messenger's message or anything; just read this passage to the family from some old book with misunderstood mistranslations of something you never understood anyway, then you can practice gluttony the whole night.

When you think about it, they're pretty crazy thing; just because it's 'tradition', it somehow means everyone has to act the same way and do the same things during the same day/week/whatever.

Christmas, for example, stands for 'Christ Mass', which is 'Religious Mass for the Oiled One' (that he doesn't need - all he wants is for people to love each other and the Creator, and live his message into reality).

This particular 'holiday' is full of lies, murder and injustice, and destroying his message completely.

When you start to think about it, you can realize it's incredibly satanic.

It uses the Nazí colors, black, red, white. Those are the most prominent christmas colors - then the red is contrasted with green, which is the opposite color, which means they cause extreme discord in the eye and the mind. Not harmony.

People not only murder innocent animals for this ritual - as if the Oiled One told us we have to eat the buttocks of some brutally murdered, innocent, intelligent, cute animal every year.. for reasons? - but they murder trees. They pay to get a dying tree standing in the middle of their living room.

Not only is the tree DYING, which means it will desperately try to suck all the living energy out of anything it can, which means it's an unhealthy thing to stand around, because it will weaken you in trying to survive. Some people even prolong this tree-torture by putting the tree in water. I know trees don't have 'physical feel' so they don't feel pain in the same way, but nevertheless, we have DEATH at the center of our celebration!

Not only do we worship this dying thing as something beautiful (why couldn't we admire it in the forest, where it was still alive?), we mock it by surrounding it with the most superficial glitter we can find, electric light bulbs, reflecting plastic balls that warp and twist anyone's face that dares go close enough, so we worship warped features and shapes.

I could go on, but I have written about this before - the fat, gluttonous, red-nosed 'ho'-saying old man is somehow someone to be worshipped? He's said to break and enter into everyone's house in the world regardless of their consent (so we worship a criminal), plus using a fireplace (which a fatso like could never fit, so cognitive dissonance is imposed on us as well - we have to believe something we KNOW is not possible, just like in the corporate world), which is a symbol of hell as well.

He basically comes FROM THE HELLFIRE into your livingroom, being morbidly obese, unhealthy lifestyle and immoral food.

Then we are supposed to BRIBE each other, and the kids should behave because they're being SPIED on (the elves are supposedly everywhere), ..

This supposed 'Christ Mass' (should be called 'Satan-Gluttony' - think of the word 'Santa', and how close it is to 'Satan', being a literal anagram of it!) happens during December, by COINCIDENCE the darkest time of the year (another message to people, you should live in darkness and be happy about it, celebrate it), although The Oiled One is said to be 'Lamb', which refers to Aries, which means he came to this world in around April, or at least spring in any case.

Another lie.

Then the BEST human being ever visited this planet (most likely), is replaced by this Coca Cola-advertising fat bastard that loves to dress in Nazí colors and JUDGE whether people have been 'naughty or nice' (without ANY other consideration, and who defines what is naughty? Is standing up to oppressive government naughty or nice? Also, 'nice' implies obedience, which was NEVER what the Oiled One was all about, he actually got angry at the money-changers, which were EVIL).

Also, 'evil' doesn't matter, only whether you have BEHAVED 'naughtily or nicely' (and nice behaviour is manipulation, which is another form of evil!)..

I could go on for a long time, but yeah.. think about these holidays a bit more deeply, and you might realize a thing or two.

Yeah, I am not a fan of these holiday things, I never understood them, and I don't think I ever truly will.

<< 1  2   >>

join