It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry animals If you taste nice this animal will eat you.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I love meat.
It makes my mouth water just thinking about it, a sizzling juicy lump of steak...it would be my last meal.
I know the way of the world and the universe and we are lucky enough to be at the top of the food chain which means lots of lovely meaty animals to eat.
We are just animals after all.
I fully welcome all the research into making lab meat but when we do all the fluffy animals that now number billions to feed our tummies will dwindle to not very many and then extinction.
I have eaten some things that even meat eaters in the west would go OMG at in different countrys but different cultures and when in rome..
So what is the best meat you know?.
Me? it has to be Steak.
But I do hope that more people go veggie because then it is more for me

Oh another question If you could eat any animal what would you want to try?.
This guy rocks.

Sorry Veggies it is how I am.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO Venison!

I love venison!

*Drools on keyboard*

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO Venison!

I love venison!

*Drools on keyboard*

I bought a whole red deer once, hooves and all, It was a bugger to skin and butcher but was well worth it.

I was really sad when it ran out

As to meat I will happily devour anything that has been well reared, I am not a fan of factory farmed animals.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Each to their own- but Meat can't be beat.

I love a Porterhouse or a roast-but I love vegetables. The one good quality of humanity is that we can look at something and think to ourselves 'can that be boiled or roasted?' A thousand years from now plants will develop defense mechanisms that will poison us and the lack of water will make grazing pointless.

Perhaps the U.N was right-we will all be eating bugs eventually. I'll have the Spicy Cicada soup-and be generous with the fire ants!

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Bumped into a live one the other day just by back of me house It ran when my mouth watered.
Went veggie for some girl when I was stupid and it lasted two weeks having dreams of running duffing up Deer and eating them naked so I had some Peperamis.

I love dried beef also got some good tips on ATS for my little r2 dryer unit.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Sorry Veggies it is how I am.

You mean being unoriginal?

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Rabbit Stew

Easy to catch (snares) cheap and tasty when cooked properly.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I would like to try armadillo, I haven't eaten that yet.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I would like to try armadillo, I haven't eaten that yet.

Sorry I couldnt resist posting this

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Say your prayers BM74.

Hopefully leaky gut syndrome or some other intestinal condition will never come to visit.

I used to be a meat eater. Raised up poor and in the country, so we didn't have the luxury of being too snobbish about which animal or what parts, sometimes found their way to the table.

We had a smokehouse and a drycellar, we even had a springhouse. Variety was something you only saw on holidays.

Now all these years later my old stomach decided to turn against meat. It just sits like a lead balloon, and takes days before my stomach gets back to resembling normal, or it won't stay put for long, and even after it is forcefully rejected, it still takes days for my stomach to get back to normal.

I am hearing more and more people complaining of stomach ailments and intolerances, so I hope you don't become a member of the club, else your love for meat will just be a fond memory, because you just won't have the stomach for it.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
12 bacon wrapped Dove breast, dash of garlic powder, salt, pepper, sliced Vidalia onions, 1 stick of BUTTER, wrap it all up in 2 layers of heavy duty aluminium foil, put out on the grill at 250 for a couple of hours.
Corn on the cob, crescent rolls, fried potatoes, green beans and deviled eggs. It should be done and on the table around 5, if you can get here.
Cherry cobbler or pecan pie for dessert. With ice cream.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
It's smooth on the inside, crunchy on the out.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Ismynameimportant
Dam too late. British people would have got it. Lol

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Is this the thread where I can admit I went Vegan once?

He wouldn't shut the eff up so I ate his grass-fed ass. The marbleization was not what I preferred but he had a nice flavor and texture.

edit on 24-12-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I literally just ate a big holiday breakfast (got to sleep in for the first time in months), and despite being really full, you've made me hungry. ::runs to chest freezer to thaw an elk filet::

Thank you for reminding me how blessed we are to live on a planet where animals are delicious.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Love me some flesh, can't beat a good steak (medium rare or gtfo)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Lamb, it's just the best, nothing comes close!

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I present to you...The Bacon Chili Steakwhich!

You can learn about it here.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Damn, all I have is beef, pork, chicken, and fish in the freezers.

A good venison burger would be great. I haven't hunted in fifteen years, we buy a half a cow every year and grassfed beef tastes better than most deer do.
edit on 24-12-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: valiant
Lamb, it's just the best, nothing comes close!

I have just studded a shoulder of lamb with anchovies and fresh thyme to be slow roasted for tommorow.

It is going along side some rare panfried duch for the best of both worlds and a port, redcurrant and duck jus

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join