It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA DHS stops two British Muslim brothers and nine children from going to Disneyland

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

England has one of the highest rates of Radicalized Muslims so it would seem that the ounce of prevention is better than having to cure the eventual disease.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn
Regardless of which, who, why and what for countries have the right to protect their citizens. Anybody who would wish to usurp that right by inspiring people to believe otherwise deserves to be told clearly and unequivocally...here is the door, don't hurt your arse on the way out.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   
This was put on our tv's as though the USA had done something terribly wrong and I rather think that the guy would be keen to sue if he can find an angle.

But like al our news, nothing has been written about exactly what the man who loves publicity actually does for a living to support all his kids, wives visits to Pakistan and then afford holidays at one of the most expensive times of the year for a living?

I looked at that man on the tv and the words of the Russian Foreign Minister Mr Lavrov came immediately to mind, "If it looks like a terrorist then it's most likely it is". Sure huge assumption, but with his Brother attending one of the most suspect mosques in the USA which spawned the recent terrorist attacks there, what would any country think if he approached them with hoards of kids especially at a time when he may well have thought he could get through as people were occupied with thinking about Christmas. Is his wife happy to be left out or was she being sent back to Pakistan for some Taliban conditioning? Sorry no sympathy with that man, only for the younger kids. Terrorism costs lives and no one wants to volunteer to be some mindless moron's victim.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
This was put on our tv's as though the USA had done something terribly wrong and I rather think that the guy would be keen to sue if he can find an angle.

But like al our news, nothing has been written about exactly what the man who loves publicity actually does for a living to support all his kids, wives visits to Pakistan and then afford holidays at one of the most expensive times of the year for a living?

I looked at that man on the tv and the words of the Russian Foreign Minister Mr Lavrov came immediately to mind, "If it looks like a terrorist then it's most likely it is". Sure huge assumption, but with his Brother attending one of the most suspect mosques in the USA which spawned the recent terrorist attacks there, what would any country think if he approached them with hoards of kids especially at a time when he may well have thought he could get through as people were occupied with thinking about Christmas. Is his wife happy to be left out or was she being sent back to Pakistan for some Taliban conditioning? Sorry no sympathy with that man, only for the younger kids. Terrorism costs lives and no one wants to volunteer to be some mindless moron's victim.

Some (maybe most) members on here will say your reply is bigoted, racist, etc. That being said, I fully agree with this assessment. Most would give the guy the benefit of the doubt, but you raise some issues that should raise red flags and should be examined. For all we know, DHS did their due diligence and came to the conclusion to not let this guy in. If safety can be safeguarded at the expense of political correctness, I'm on board. Of course I will be labeled with a negative connotation by some keyboard warriors that don't even know me.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

England has one of the highest rates of Radicalized Muslims so it would seem that the ounce of prevention is better than having to cure the eventual disease.

????????????????????????
Proof? A cite? Or is this a general comment that you made up?

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: queenofswords

Look I agree the DHS had valid reason to refuse entry. Seems the eldest son had been looking at some extremist’s websites.

But its paranoia to label the whole family as terrorists and pin a attack that hasn’t happened yet on them.
What happened to innocent until proven guilty? Hell a crime hasn’t even taken place yet!

Its good to be alert. But one needs to keep a sense of perspective and balance.

Yes the DHS were right to refuse entry. But no this family are most likely not terrorists.

Innocent until proven guilty is only for our citizens. Just saying.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

????????????????????????
Proof? A cite? Or is this a general comment that you made up?

Of Course he is right !look!

Look what they have done to big ben!

Even our queens being radicalized!
Look our queens in a Hajib!

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Under most other circumstances I would give people the benefit of the doubt, but with religious conditioning and the teachings that some muslims have been brainwashed into thinking is right, we are passed the 'Christian attitude of turning the other cheek.

I prefer not to look at the horrific numbers of muslim murders of non-muslims or people just enjoying themselves around the world, but I do know the world they are peddling, I don't want my family to be a part of and I won't apologise for it.

I honestly couldn't put my hand on my heart and say to people some Muslims don't constitute a huge threat to their safety - only a fool would, but we seem to have a lot people who think nothing will ever happen to them or their families so we should all keep smiling and quiet.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
All DHS has to do is check them for indestructible passports.
Problem solved

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join