It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA DHS stops two British Muslim brothers and nine children from going to Disneyland

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Is this a case of where the system works or another case of racism and Islamaphobia? In any case, these guys didn't make it easy on themselves with their unconventional traveling party and where their from.

"Nothing to see here ladies and gents, nothing to see.
Just a family of eleven, off to Disneyland. A lovely big British family, off to the place where magic happens and Mickey Mouse makes dreams comes true.
They’d saved hard to get together the £9,000 for flights to make their family happy at Christmas. But were turned away at the gate by ruthless officials from USA Homeland Security who said they were no longer allowed to board.
At least, that’s the story you’d be believing if you listened to the BBC or Labour’s blond-bobbed maniac Stella Creasy, whinging on about the obvious discrimination against them on religious grounds.
But there is another side to this story not being told".

"This lovely big British family aren’t exactly conventional. They are two brothers – and 9 children… between 8 and 19 years old.
I’m sorry? Two brothers and nine children. All called Mahmood.
When was the last time two grown men, took nine ‘kids’ abroad on their own?
And since when was a 19 year old a child"?

So if Homeland Security were suspicious about the fact there were no mothers in the group, who can entirely blame them?
And then there’s their address in Waltham Forest, a known hotbed of extremis".
And if it wasn’t enough that two Muslim men from an extremist area of England, plus their nine children were flying together without any women, to set off alarm bells there’s the fact that they have confirmed links with Al Qaeda".

www.dailymail.co.uk... ravel-Disneyland-wouldn-t-either.html#ixzz3vFP7BqN0

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Too late man. There's already a thread blaming republican presidential candidates for this

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Good homeland security is doing their fecking jobs,other than wasting resource and time on grandma in her wheel chair. t

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Muslims board planes every day. If you are stopped it's for a reason.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Too late man. There's already a thread blaming republican presidential candidates for this

Sorry, I searched and didn't find this story. Mods can remove then.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
So now you have to have a woman with you if you are traveling with kids? Silly Muslims men are totally incapable of taking care of children now. Obvious stereotyping of people and the dumbed down public will say great job. This says it all right here.

If Israel had reason to detain your brother, I suspect the good men from USA Homeland Security also had their reasons. They make their policy absolutely clear; no one is automatically admissible to the USA.

Apparently the idiot that wrote this article is too stupid to know that Israel locks people up just for being Muslim just ask the thousands of innocent Palestinians that they have detained. Only the stupid takes Israel at their word.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Yeah it's called being Arabic.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Yes let's pretend that's the sole reason they were stopped so we can be outraged.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. I suppose you have this on hand?

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Yes let's pretend that's the sole reason they were stopped so we can be outraged.

Where's the proof otherwise? Let's see you produce it seeing how the moron who wrote this article didn't.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

There are all kinds of people, non-Muslims and non-Arabic alike, who are on the no-fly list and are banned everyday, yet you never hear about them. It's only the poor Muslims that like to play the persecution card, exacerbated by the leftist media. Two years ago, I was flying out of Newark, NJ airport to Europe. I was the only one pulled out of the queue and given the blue glove pat down. I'm a clean shaven, caucasion male. Yet there were bearded, sandaled, dark skinned men ahead of me who were free to proceed uninhibited. I didn't cry unfair treatment since I had nothing to hide. My point is the supposed profiling and persecution of Muslims at airports is overblown, though not saying it never happens.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Where's the proof otherwise? Let's see you produce it seeing how the moron who wrote this article didn't.

If an authority figure stops you from boarding a plane they have a reason. Millions of Muslims use planes every day.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

And then there’s their address in Waltham Forest, a known hotbed of extremis".
And if it wasn’t enough that two Muslim men from an extremist area of England, plus their nine children were flying together without any women, to set off alarm bells there’s the fact that they have confirmed links with Al Qaeda".

I believe they're the reasons, not solely the fact they were Muslim.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

They were not Arabic they were British.

And it came out the son was accessing extrimist pages on Facebook.
edit on 24-12-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

And it come out the son was accessing extrimist pages on Facebook.

Hell no it was the evil Jews.

Oh wait sanity prevails again.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Actually, he is Pakistani, not Arabic.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Only complaint I have now is the USA had a duty to inform our authorities as soon as they found out so we could have sent police or social workers round to talk to the family about the internet activity of their son so we could work out if he is being radicalised and take action early.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

And if it wasn’t enough that two Muslim men from an extremist area of England ...

There are no extremist areas in England. We may have a few extremists.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

You mean you don't immediately dispatch the SAS? (obvious sarcasm is obvious)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Only complaint I have now is the USA had a duty to inform our authorities as soon as they found out so we could have sent police or social workers round to talk to the family about the internet activity of their son so we could work out if he is being radicalised and take action early.

And the bleeding hearts would call that early action racist, profiling, Islamaphobic, restriction of rights, etc. You would have to wait until the son was radicalized and killed somebody first, then question why no preemptive action was taken and have the MSM lambaste the authorities for not taking action. That's how it works. Get it?

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join