It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas Delivery --- Air Force Style

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Then, good news: The day before Christmas, a mission was going east, to Norton Air Force Base in San Bernardino, California. It was leaving at 10 p.m., so we’d miss Christmas Eve, but by crossing the international dateline, we would be home on Christmas Day to deliver the goodies we had bought in Japan—if we could hitch a ride from Norton to Seattle.

As we headed for the airplane, we passed through an empty terminal, where we spotted a seven-foot, fully decorated, live Christmas tree. “Wouldn’t that look great in the cargo bay,” I thought. “We could linger at the tree with our coffee and look forward to playing Santa Claus.” While the loadmaster made final checks of cargo placement, I found a spot for the tree, with its garlands of fake holly and strands of gold and silver balls.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I'd love to know where it landed.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

Only thing missing would be an F-15 fly by with a little (snow re-fall) dusting

Nice Samm

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Somewhere on the West Coast, a woman in her mid-30s is telling her daughter, “Yes, there is a Santa Claus. I remember the Christmas Day when I was a little girl in California and we didn’t have a tree. And then, out of the sky, a fully decorated Christmas tree landed in the yard. It could only have come from Santa!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Me too. Lol.

Just hope someone didn't gain an unexpected Christmas tree hat.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

Or a sun window that they never knew they wanted. Heh.

new topics

top topics

join