It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#BlackLivesMatter Sets Up "Decoy" Protest in Attempt to Shut Down Airport

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: LSU0408

So basically, anyone that disagrees with you is a snowflake that is scared of blacks.

No. You guys are snowflakes because you're scared of black people voicing their opinion and publicly protesting.

They come around here, they'll get the same treatment they'd get in Jakal's area.

You do realize that you are advocating for violence against these people.

You must be a terrorist.

Not for political gain or political motivation, big difference.

But politics aside, I was just given the rest of the day off for the Christmas holiday so I'll catch back up to y'all on Monday...

Have a Merry Christmas and if you get out and about, be safe and watch for drunks.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Like I said, those that know smell it a mile away.
Chewed up and spit out, used up and abused....

Meh....so be it.
Lessons must sometimes be learned the hard way.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

a reply to: Vector99

Of course you would think that someone that has a different opinion than your's would have their head in the sand. That's how linear and narrow your thinking is.

Then expand it for me.

I'll start ;
Street gang culture isn't limited to only black people, anyone can participate.

True. Why haven't we talked about white street violence?

Oh, that would be because this is about BLM and how it equates to terrorism and thuggery.

It's all projection. You see black people protesting and you automatically bring-in street violence and terrorism.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26
a reply to: introvert

You're speaking in absolutes about every single person involved with BLM.

Individuals are often intelligent, to varying degrees.
Mobs of said individuals, not so much...

But you know this already.

I will agree with that, but he is making assumptions about the individuals that would participate in this.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager

OK I LOL'd

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Of course you would think that someone that has a different opinion than your's would have their head in the sand. That's how linear and narrow your thinking is.

Then expand it for me.

I'll start ;

Oh, that would be because this is about BLM and how it equates to terrorism and thuggery.

It's all projection. You see black people protesting and you automatically bring-in street violence and terrorism.

No, absolutely wrong. I see your style my friend, it won't work with me. Are there neo-nazi groups in America? Well duh Homer. Can you link me to some of their recent riots and looting?

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

they are not terrorists.

Ferguson riots WERE terrorist actions..yes.

That's exactly what you did, tough guy.

I'm not tough...I'm just trying to survive. Being "gentle" and "soft" isn't going to get you far on the streets. Doesn't work that way. I've had my ass beat in the past, how "tough" is that? Learning to pick your battles is a key survival tactic and sometimes one must be "tough" and sometimes even violent to survive in this world...sad but true.

I get the feeling that you're the type of person that would say "I lift bro", just to inflate your sense of badassness.

I don't lift. I'm like a buck fifty at only 6 feet.
Is that "inflated" enough for you.

When you're my size and on the streets you cannot afford to appear or be a soft target. You won't make it long that way. Another sad but true fact.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

You're doing nothing but proving you have no experience besides sitting on the net pretending to know what you are talking about.

I see no reason in discussing my personal experiences because it doesn't serve a purpose. What purpose does your experiences serve?

It's anecdotal. For all we know you could be full of # and lying. This is the internet. People are known for creating their own realities to make themselves feel superior.

Sorry if I blow-off your "experiences" for the garbage it is.

link   
a reply to: maybee

Missed that one.

First smiles this thread.

link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Some of us have integrity and want to promote the truth, no matter who gets upset. Real life experiences are the best thing to relate to real-life culture last I checked.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

If you say so.

Experience is the key to understanding.

You aren't going to understand the streets gleaning the net.

I don't have to sit and go over it time and time again. Honestly, I've spent enough time with this. Far too much, tbh.

Happy Holidays. I'm out.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Then expand it for me.

I'll start ;

No, absolutely wrong. I see your style my friend, it won't work with me. Are there neo-nazi groups in America? Well duh Homer. Can you link me to some of their recent riots and looting?

Are neo-nazi groups disproportionately targeted by police? That's BLM's entire point.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26

If you say so.

Experience is the key to understanding.

You aren't going to understand the streets gleaning the net.

I don't have to sit and go over it time and time again. Honestly, I've spent enough time with this. Far too much, tbh.

Happy Holidays. I'm out.

It is key, but you assume that you have more experience than I do or that I have not had to deal with certain situations.

This entire conversation has been nothing more than ignorant assumptions.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

You don't like That humans broad brush through experience that we lump together criminals who just hang out with eachother? Man that's basic survival Instinct and it's not going away, call it what you want (bigotry, racism, whatever) what you should be doing is crying to the # head activists who do engage in illegal and terroristic activities and tell them they are ruining your cause and making it look this way. No instead you are here saying what thugs! What terrorists! y'all are tough boy racists! Derp derp you got your red M&Ms ready?

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Some of us have integrity and want to promote the truth, no matter who gets upset. Real life experiences are the best thing to relate to real-life culture last I checked.

The truth as you see it. That does not make it true and it does not mean that these people are terrorists that are going to perpetuate a racial civil war.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Yep, only #BlackLivesMatter. They care nothing about disrupting everybody else's life.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Then expand it for me.

I'll start ;

Are neo-nazi groups disproportionately targeted by police? That's BLM's entire point.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. You have that I assume?

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

The truth as you see it. That does not make it true and it does not mean that these people are terrorists that are going to perpetuate a racial civil war.

Why don't you go and investigate for yourself? Go to Bolingbrook and start interviewing people.

It's here
edit on 24-12-2015 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Then expand it for me.

I'll start ;

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. You have that I assume?

Yes, there is plenty of evidence to educate yourself.

www.naacp.org...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join