It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#BlackLivesMatter Sets Up "Decoy" Protest in Attempt to Shut Down Airport

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

He hasn't. Else his rhetoric would be different.

He sits in his ivory tower claiming to "know the streets"....

Those of us that have been there/are there....can smell it a mile away.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I don't hold all black people accountable for the actions of a few, and trust me BLM movement is "the few".

Stop trying to spin stuff in your favor.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

You're just trying to peg people that don't agree with you as racists...and it simply isn't true.

Thug culture is a real issue in this country. You've not been on the streets enough to know. I've seen it with my own eyes. Lived it.

Ever seen people cheer on those who rob, steal, and kill? I have.

Ever seen people reward their kids for doing such things? I have.

Ever seen racist thugs target decent folk because they "aren't black"? I have.

Ever seen drug dealing and sex trafficking being sold to the youth as "gainful employment"? I have.

You are ignorant to the facts....

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26

He hasn't. Else his rhetoric would be different.

He sits in his ivory tower claiming to "know the streets"....

Those of us that have been there/are there....can smell it a mile away.

I've claimed nothing and I'm not using rhetoric because I'm only giving my opinion.

You, on the other hand, are trying to build yourself up as some street-wise badass that can take care of business when these black people come to take your shoes.

Ever heard the idiom, "the louder you have to say it, the more likely it is to not be true"?

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: Teddy916
Black Lives Matter will never succeed with these petite protests; that only disrupt the daily lives of people and alienate supporters who could help their cause.

They don't even know what their cause is, how are other people supposed to?

IMO to coin an old phrase, it's becoming a lot of "monkey see, monkey do". It is the flavor of the week.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

I don't hold all black people accountable for the actions of a few, and trust me BLM movement is "the few".

I'm not spinning anything. We're being told that these people are terrorists and are going to start violence in our streets. Did someone not just say that this is about the entire culture, not just a few protesters with BLM?

So which is it?

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: LSU0408

And how do you know they are uneducated, jobless, low-information idiots? That's a baseless assumption on your part.

Because anybody with an education has enough common sense not to get suckered into the BLM lie.
Because nobody with a job has time to do all of that worthless, useless protesting.
Because anyone with information on this understands it's one big lie.

My assumption isn't baseless, it's based on facts.

link   
a reply to: Jakal26

You're just trying to peg people that don't agree with you as racists...and it simply isn't true.

I'm just taking you guys for your word.

Thug culture is a real issue in this country. You've not been on the streets enough to know. I've seen it with my own eyes. Lived it.

Ever seen people cheer on those who rob, steal, and kill? I have.

Ever seen people reward their kids for doing such things? I have.

Ever seen racist thugs target decent folk because they "aren't black"? I have.

Ever seen drug dealing and sex trafficking being sold to the youth as "gainful employment"? I have.

You are ignorant to the facts....

So this IS a culture thing and not about BLM? What culture is that?

link   

I'm not spinning anything. We're being told that these people are terrorists and are going to start violence in our streets. Did someone not just say that this is about the entire culture, not just a few protesters with BLM?

So which is it?

Pretty sure I referenced street gang culture, that is a thing, but I see you are otherwise occupied.

Oh yeah, I did INDEED reference it...huh

On one hand you try to sell this fear that people are becoming radicalized terrorists and that it is just a matter of time before it boils-over in to our streets.

I'm here to tell you street gang violence is a real threat in America. The radicalism already exists in that culture, and now it's being exploited financially.

edit on 24-12-2015 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

link   

Ever herd the saying, if a liberal can't win they emasculate, but I think that might be a broader agenda anyway.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

And how do you know they are uneducated, jobless, low-information idiots? That's a baseless assumption on your part.

Because anybody with an education has enough common sense not to get suckered into the BLM lie.
Because nobody with a job has time to do all of that worthless, useless protesting.

You're interpretation of facts. Those are all assumptions and hyperbole. You used the specific terms "anybody", "nobody" and "anyone". You're speaking in absolutes about every single person involved with BLM.

That's not very intelligent in and of itself.
edit on 24-12-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

They've already committed violence in the streets. Why are you pretending they haven't?

I've claimed nothing and I'm not using rhetoric because I'm only giving my opinion.

Your opinion means nothing when you know not of what you speak.

You, on the other hand, are trying to build yourself up as some street-wise badass that can take care of business when these black people come to take your shoes.

I'm not "building myself up" as anything. It is you trying to project that on me and others.
If I wasn't street smart, I wouldn't be here buddy. FACT.
I've took care of business in the past. Thankfully, I'm the f out of that place and now live quietly in the mountains away from these idiots...the last time someone took my shoes (literally actually), they didn't take them off me, they took them out of my bag that was laying in an apartment. I caught charges for my response. You don't know what you're talking about.

Ever heard the idiom, "the louder you have to say it, the more likely it is to not be true"?

Your idioms mean nothing to me. It's about survival, not being a "bad ass".
Paint it pretty all you want....the streets are often far from it.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Of course you would think that someone that has a different opinion than your's would have their head in the sand. That's how linear and narrow your thinking is.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Of course you would think that someone that has a different opinion than your's would have their head in the sand. That's how linear and narrow your thinking is.

Then expand it for me.

I'll start ;
Street gang culture isn't limited to only black people, anyone can participate.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

So this IS a culture thing and not about BLM? What culture is that?

BLM reflects that culture. Their rhetoric and their lack thereof regarding black on black violence and drug related violence proves that. They deflect and pretend it isn't happening in their backyard, all the while blaming "whitey" for all their woes.

You're not going to pin me in a corner by repeating this "what culture is that" bs...you know damn well what I'm talking about....again,

You're doing nothing but proving you have no experience besides sitting on the net pretending to know what you are talking about.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

You're speaking in absolutes about every single person involved with BLM.

Individuals are often intelligent, to varying degrees.
Mobs of said individuals, not so much...

But you know this already.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Why are you pretending they haven't?

I'm not. All I have said is that we are using a mighty big brush here and that they are not terrorists.

I'm not "building myself up" as anything.

That's exactly what you did, tough guy.

If I wasn't street smart, I wouldn't be here buddy. FACT.
I've took care of business in the past.

See.

I get the feeling that you're the type of person that would say "I lift bro", just to inflate your sense of badassness.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Introvert would get eat up and spit out with his guilty conscience and his defend the BLM ideas, that boy would be using red M&Ms for lipstick real quick.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

Well said. I work at a urban high school and most of the teachers and administration are black. I can assure they don't spend what little time they have off from work, going around protesting. By the way, at least where I work, many kids are harassed by thugs daily just for wanting an education. I even have kids leave their books at my desk so they're not taken or to keep them from being targets. Sad but true.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join